Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11101-11150 of 54807

Больше года mooimafish17 said…
ikr!
Больше года Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
Where IS everyone today.
Hmmm...Want to play eye-spy.?
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
er...
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
crying
Merlin.
It's now been four months since me and Tom (remember him?) decided (read: he decided) to stop
trying to have a relationship, since it wasn't working (mea culpa). Well anyway, I was just reading through our convos, which I should not have done, because I found messages like:
me: why do you put up with my mood swings?
him: because I'd go nuts if I didn't.
and:
I'll be your dork anytime =) (I'd published a bumper sticker which said 'you're a dork, but you're my dork, so it's okay')
and:
I don't actually give a fuck if you're crazy as long as I can be with you.
and:
will you talk to me if I say I really miss you? (it was saturday. he'd last seen me on friday.)
and, one of the very first ones:
I know it's hard for us 'under control' people to find someone to talk to, someone to let go with, to bleed our feelings to. But I want to be the one who actually, listens, who actually cares, who actually understands.

So basics, this guy was pure gold, and I was a total idiot. What else is new?
moo - ignore that. It's an awesome book.

Accio, if your boyfriend's still there, tell him it's a great reason :D
smile
Malloy :( That's so sad...why don't you try and start again, seeming as it's been four months. I mean, you've both grown up since then. Maybe you'll get with him. Because he did seem pretty awesome :D
I'm sorry I'm in one of those 'Happy Couple' moods, when they try to give advice. Tell me to stop if it's annoying you :L x
I would... But a) he has a girlfriend who lives 6OO km away and b) that would bring the total of times
we've started again to I think three, so I'm not gonna be that desperate. -sigh-

also, did you talk to your mum?
smile
And yes, he's just about to leave, but I'll tell him...
he says 'See you later Aligator. And Lessthanthree'
<3 x
Oh, and random side note - even my mother likes him :P
smile
Oooohhh.!! I didn't tell you did I? x
And make sure to hold on to that guy of yours. Siriusly.
He sounds like a keeper.
And no, I don't think you did considering I have no clue what you're on about.
whenever people say 'keeper' i think o' Quidditch
big smile
Ooh.!
I came back from the library, and James was at my house. As soon as he saw he as like 'ALIIIICEEE' and ran up to me and gave me a massive hug. I had no clue what was going on and my mom told me the whole story of how he came round at about 2 o'clock (he had a free) and literally begged my mom, to let us stay together. He said do anything, he'd even clean her car (sidenote:my moms car is filthy dirty, like, you can barely see the floor on the inside) and she was like 'Well, I can't pass up an offer like that can I?'. Now we're back together, and we're washing the car on Saturday :DD
oh, and I'm grounded for a week for going to his house without permission, but that's okay :) x
Yayyyyy,!
Awwwww :) that's sweet <3
I repeat what I said about holding on to him.
last edited Больше года
zzz
Kay, so I'm gonna go to bed now... Dreding my dreams -_-
good night :)
smile
Oh.! And he just texted me saying. (the exact text)
'ND btw, cn u plz tll zee pplz dat i day no keeper...im morr ovva beater.Innit. Unless they don't understand the whole 'CHAV Harry Potter' thing, in which case don't, cause I'll look stupid. Infact don't tell them I said anything...gay baby theory much? Lessthanthree Mister James Thomsen <3
He is an idiot <3 x
night malloy! i used to not be able to get to sleep, but practicing occlumency helped that! now i can get to sleep easily!
smile
NIGHT MALLOY.! Dunny let zee bedbugs bite :D x
smile
And whoever it was, I believe it was lemony to my knowledge, that reminded me of Mister Christofer Drew, I'm now readdicted to his songs. My friends face is covered in Cheatercheaterbestfriendeater lyrics, much to her annoyance (she fell asleep in zee common room >.<)
so you wrote lyrics on her face? >.<
Больше года emilyroxx said…
laugh
Wow, lol. I write things on my hand so I don't forget them, but your FACE!?
what would you'd do if your friend wrote lyrics on your face?
how's this:

‘Coming!’ I called back, glad for an excuse to ditch answering Alice’s question. I sped up once again and had a relatively enjoyable hunting session.
--
As I prepared myself for the night, I pondered over the question Alice had asked me. Why do I hate Bella so much? Taking out a piece of paper and a pencil, I began to jot down ideas. Life was so much easier when you were immortal and didn’t have to sleep. Except for... well, I tried not to dwell too much on that particular feature.
Why I ‘hate’ Bella
- Whiney
- Makes bad decisions
- Risks not only her, but Edward’s life as well
- Nessie.
- She gets everything so easily
- She has a power
- Ungrateful
- Brain-less... at least, it seems that way
- Selfish
- Eddy gets mad when I insult her in my head
- She thinks she’s better than everyone else
Why I ‘Like’ Bella:
- I don’t
OK, so I hated Bella. There’s nothing wrong with that, right? I mean, everyone hates someone, right? Right? I sighed. Maybe I should give her a second chance...
NO! said the inner voice in my head, I’ve already given her a chance and she blew it!
What would you do if it were you making the decision? said the other good voice in my head.
Easy, I’d stay human!
Emmet?
I would transform him, but not myself.
What if you were in Bella’s place?
I would never, ever become a vampire.
What if Emmet wanted you to be one?
I’d wait until I had two children. Besides, if I’m human, I haven’t met Emmet yet!
Okay, say that Emmet is a vampire and you’re human – and you don’t know about demon- I mean, vampires like Nessie. Then what would you do?
Stay human.
If you’re about to die?
Stay human.
If staying human meant leaving Emmet?
Bella wasn’t faced with a situation like that.
FINE! Go ahead and hate her, fat lot of good it’ll do you!
I sighed again. It had been so long since I had a conversation with myself. I desperately hoped Edward hadn’t heard that. I leaned my head against the wall, and closed my eyes.
‘Hey Rose, come down here for a second!’ called a voice I knew very well.
‘What do you want, Edward?’ I called back.
‘There’s someone here to see you!’
How strange. I slowly got to my feet and headed downstairs.
‘Hello, Rosalie.’ Jacob’s voice sounded sneering and cold when he said that, but I ignored it over the surprise of seeing him here.
‘What are you doing here? And why do want to talk to me?’ I said, very bitterly on the last word.
Jacob looked surprised that I talked to him in such a way. ‘Well, I um, I just wanted to, um, talk to you, but um, if you’re busy...’
‘No I’m not busy. What do you want to talk about?’
‘Um, if you don’t mind, I’d like to talk privately,’ he said, with a pointed stare at Edward.
‘I’ll still know what you’re saying,’ said Edward, grinning.
‘Far enough so that blood- vampire can’t hear us!’ snapped Jacob.
‘Alright, alright,’ I said, trying to sooth him. The last thing we wanted was a werewolf in the same room as Nessie.
Edward threw me a very dark glare, and then ran outside; farther than he would be able to hear us. The others left as well, Emmet growling at Jacob before exiting. I smirked.
‘So what do you want, Jake?’ I asked him, curious to what the answer might be.
He sighed, and then started to speak. ‘Yesterday, another pair of vampires’ I heard the sneer in his tone ‘came to our land. He was golden eyed, and before we were about to destroy him, he shouted out, “Hey! Wait! We won’t hurt you!” so naturally, Sam phased back to see if they could b trusted. The black haired one said, ‘We heard Rosalie lived here, so we came to visit her.’ And Sam said, we’ll see if Rosalie wants to meet you, so, um, here I am.’
Why isn't anyone here? :'(
OK, next part, if you don't want any more just tell me:

He sighed, and then started to speak. ‘Yesterday, another pair of vampires’ I heard the sneer in his tone ‘came to our land. He was golden eyed, and before we were about to destroy him, he shouted out, “Hey! Wait! We won’t hurt you!” so naturally, Sam phased back to see if they could be trusted. The black haired one said, ‘We heard Rosalie lived here, so we came to visit her.’ And Sam said, we’ll see if Rosalie wants to meet you, so, um, here I am.’
I raised my eyebrows. ‘Wow,’ I muttered. ‘Did they leave their names?’
‘No.’
‘Where are they?’
‘Waiting... near La Push,’ I could tell he didn’t like that.
‘Well, then I can’t meet them, because of the treaty...’
He rolled his eyes. ‘The treaty has already been broken by both sides. What’s the point of following it now? And,’ he added, ‘me imprinting on Nessie kind of evened it.’
‘Alright, thanks Jake!’ I smiled at him, and he smiled back at me.
‘CARLISLE!’ I yelled.
Jacob winced. ‘So you have to be so loud?’
‘What is it?’ asked Carlisle.
‘I’m going out to La Push.’
Carlisle stared at me. ‘The treaty?’ he asked, evidently confused.
‘Sam says it doesn’t matter anymore,’ interjected Jacob before I could explain. ‘I mean,’ he said, glancing at me, ‘we worked together before, and Nessie sort of finalized the peace.’
‘Alright,’ said Carlisle slowly. ‘Be back soon, Rose... there’s something the family would like to talk to you.’
‘Okay, okay,’ I said impatiently. ‘Jake, let’s go.’
He and I began to run, faster and faster until we reached La Push. I crossed the boundary line warily. I was tempted to scream ‘Yes!’ and punch my fist in the air when I crossed, but I held myself in.
Good thing I did, because I could see two people – er, vampires – walking toward me. They were both waving. And as they reached me and said ‘Hi Rose! It’s been so long...’ I remembered who they were.
It hit me like a thunderbolt – lighting fast. I was looking at Bill and Alfred.
last edited Больше года
Больше года lemony44 said…
crying
Hello! And yes Accio, that was me. I'm sorry, I know how you feel! That guy is the sweetest kid ever! You know who is the sweetest kid on Earth? Chris Drew! Hahaha.

Now, there is this guy at my school I like and the other day I was talking to him (no worries, I dont give it away. He couldnt tell.) He was all like
" Ya, and I love it here! Everyone is sooo nice! Like girls back at my old school are all stuck up." And I was like coooool. Then this other guy ("Bar", if anyone read my story)came up to us. I started walking faster, so he wouldnt think anything weird. And K (the guy I like. Ill just call him that) was like
"hey Bar!" And Bar was like
"Hey!You want to come play soccer?" And K was like
"No. I'm talking" And he ran up to me and started talking again. I was like, GUYS NEVER DENY SOCCER! sooo sweet. Then the next day, he kept talking to me during Art. (btw, I dont even talk that much when I speak English, cuz I don't know half the words. But it looks like he found it cute.) He was teaching me how to say RULER. Then this girl came and she had a camera. He kept hiding behind me!! Then the next day he was all sad, and I asked what was wrong. He was like
"I'm leaving to California forever."
Today, he left.
Sorry if I go all Moody on ya all.
sunny
I JUST SAW THE NEW TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!! (FREAKING)
muhhahahah is anyone here?
New page party...?
 New page party...?
Oh noes, lemon :( are you gonna keep in touch with him?
smile
Im here NOW. And me and my mate Jack wrote the lyrics on Rory's face because he wrote 'MattDonald's Bitch' all over my face, so I think we're even
PS. I also wrote it in permanent ink. Just found out it's his school photo today :L LOL, I'm so mean...>.<x
^lol

best - great story, you should send it to the-woman-whos-name-we-do-not-speak

lemon- that sucks

> HUNGER GAMES IS SO COOL - i did no hw last night coz i was reading it. Im sure my chemistry teacher HATES me now :(
smile
Same with the hw thing. Sept its gonna be the English teacher, and it wasn't a book ;) Who really cares about 'Rodolfo and Catherine's relationship, and whether he really loves her or if it's a scam' anyways. I hate 'View from the bridge' ¬_¬ x
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
@lemon: Oh, I used this program called Shape Collage or something. You can get it for free at Giveaway of the Day.
Accio - I did that in drama, want me to send you my notes?
English? HW? All we did in English was draw animations. I did Buffy staking Edward. My teacher gave me full marks. :D
^^ LOL

we worked hard!!
O RLY?
sad
yeah yeah! but I hated my teachers, much rather have yours!
this is me after today :D
 this is me after today :D
and this:
 and this:
and my personal favourite:

I also have a whole load of others, like 'erised stra ehru..' and draco dormiens and so on and so on, but the image upload thing is really slow and I have to go in about ten minutes :D
yeah, did I mention? I'm going to camp for the weekend :D see ya on sunday, I'll explain it then. possibly.
 and my personal favourite: I also have a whole load of others, like 'erised stra ehru..' and draco d
those r cool!!!

see ya in a weekend :)
smile
@moo Yes! I would love your notes.! I hate English Lit. with a passion. AND I have to resit my English Language because I got a C...I passed, but apparently my school say 'It seems Alice may benefit from a resit' or, basically 'Alice got CRAP results and deserves to rot in hell' >.< x
^^ tell me about it!!!

Im going to see Michael Gambon in a play called Krapps Last Tape tonight.
Thats right, me and dumbledore WILL be getting cosy!
surprise
:O Jealous much.?
The most famous person we've had at out local theatre is some actress from corrie :L x
nice. Ive nearly went to see DR in Equaus but i could get tickets :(
I haven't been to the theatre for ages.! the last thing I went to see was Les Mis. Fabulous it was (Random sidenote: felt like Uncle Bryn when I said that-'Now, we have this thing called an internet. Crazy I know; >.<) x