Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11251-11300 of 54807

Больше года lemony44 said…
yuuup. RANDOOOM
 yuuup. RANDOOOM
Больше года boolander25 said…
lol Thanks lemon.
What do you mean?! :) lol
last edited Больше года
Больше года FredWRules said…
:D
A couple facts you might not know about Harry Potter

0,Fred and George were born on April fools day.

1, WHEN Arthur Weasley takes Harry and his pals to the Ministry of Magic they must first dial a secret code into a telephone keypad. He enters the number 62442. The letters underneath those numbers on a standard mobile phone spell out the word "magic".
2, IF a muggle spotted Hogwarts, they would just see an old ruin with a sign "Keep out, dangerous building".
3, NATALIE McDonald, who appears on page 159 of Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire, was a real person.
She was a nine-year-old girl from Toronto, Canada, who was dying of leukaemia. She wrote to JK Rowling asking what was going to happen in the next Harry Potter book as she would not live long enough to read it.
The kindly author emailed back, but Natalie had died a day earlier. In tribute, she became a first-year student at Hogwarts named by the Sorting Hat in Gryffindor - the house for the brave at heart - in the fourth book. When Rowling was later in Canada for a promotional tour she visited the McDonald family.
4, LORD Voldemort is definitely NOT Harry's dad. Rowling has a retort for anyone who develops this theory: "You lot have been watching much too much Star Wars."
5, HERMIONE'S Patronus is an otter because JK Rowling likes otters and sees herself in Hermione.
6, ROWLING named the driver and conductor of the Knight Bus after her grandfathers, Ernie and Stanley.
last edited Больше года
I meant thanks for the birthday thingy. lol, You were talking to me right?
Yeah! No, I was talking about will smith.jk lol. But hey, isnt number 3 sooo sad?
that's actually really sweet.
I have so much respect for JKR.
and that was sincere, not sarcastic.
I know, but it's still a bit sad. ONE DAY! Anyway, to get everyone's spirit up,I will start a 'Guess the Quote' game. Who's this?

" some sort of- scarlet woman."
Well Ron said it, but it was a bout Hermy. Anyway, about numero tres, yes, I quite agree. It is pretty sad. I'm always worried about something like that, like I'm afraid I'll miss the DH movies because I got hit by a bus or something. Bleh.
True fact. Hey guys I laughed so hard at this! omygoshh
 True fact. Эй,
 guys I laughed so hard at this! omygoshh
The sad part is, the feather duster is more attractive.
cake
OMG NEW PAGE PARTAY!!!
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
I knew of the Natalie thing, but it's still so sad :'( Especially considering Jo came to Canada just a day later. I heard she tried to book the fastest plane to Canada, but she still couldn't make it.
JK Rowling is my role-model.
she is indeed. One moment of silence for her.
wow, an hour of silence.
*awkward turtle*
mischievous
the other day I realized that I've been to Mars.

Coz, a couple of years ago I was in America with my family, and we were looking for somewhere to eat, and we found this crazy restaurant called Mars, and it was set up to be what people would think Mars would look like.

*in childish singsong voice* so nyah nyah, I’ve been to Pigfarts, I’ve been to Pigfarts, I’ve been to Pigfarts!

ehehehehehehehehehe.

:)
Больше года mooimafish17 said…
have you been drinking?
nope. but I did have an ice cream. and some chips. and an energy drink.
does that count?
Больше года Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
Happy Sunday Morning People
And Happy Birthday Boo for today/yesterday, I don't know cause of the timey wimey thingy mjigy.Yeah.
Freds gone sliiiiiiightly hyper...
And speaking about Ice Creams (well not really but...) ,the Ice cream van just came round my house >.<
I'm currently eating a double dip strawberry shortcake ice cream that I got for free :) Apparently 'We can't have a pretty lady like yourself going hungry' The van man was a right stud-muffin ;) x
mischievous
siriusly, no one should ever give me energy drinks. I have literally been bouncing around my house, laughing my head off. I'm still laughing now. and there's nothing to laugh about.
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe­heh­ehe
big smile
he.
smile
what kind of energy drink was it?
big smile
monster :D
smile
:O I used to LOVEEEEE monster.!
But then my school said I got to hyperactive so I'm not allowed to have it anymore :/ x
big smile
yeah, my mum said I don't need energy drinks. but I think I do, otherwise I probably wouldn't be bothered moving sometimes. but that took an hour or two to properly set in...
BTW gambon was fucking AMAZING in that play - i nearly cried :(

but in a good way - you know what i mean?
smile
To be fair, I go hyperist on chocolate. Cadbury with Daim bars, popping candies and super sourz mixed in is BOSS >.< x
wow!
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
Last Song music vid PICSPAM!!!
 Last Song Музыка vid PICSPAM!!!
Nyeah!!!
 Nyeah!!!
Woot!
 Woot!
Ok I'll stop now.

Today I made a baby cry. Twice. Then I started singing Green Day. She stopped. LOL
heart
Um... I think I'm both.
i am ;)
Who isn't?
certainly not me.
smile
^Lols.
Okay, does anyone have any decent Harry Potter quiz questions that I could ask my form on Tuesday??
Some of them have never read HP, so it cant be toooo difficult, but difficult enough...
Umm how about what the first names of the Dursleys are? If they haven't read the book, they might not know.
dinky duddydums FTW!

do you know how hard it is to type when you've lost feeling in the fingers on one of your hands?

oh, and something for all you snape lovers *wink*:
 dinky duddydums FTW! do Ты know how hard it is to type when you've Остаться в живых feeling in the fingers on o
^^ cheers for that(!)
^^ That's freaking weird. Hey umm... btw
Accio: You could ask the names of ALL the Weasleys! (But then again, they won't know if they haven't read the book)
last edited Больше года
 ^^ That's freaking weird. Эй,
 umm... btw Accio: Ты could ask the names of ALL the Weasleys! (But t
LAWLS
And, thing is some people are as obsessed as me, so I dont want it to be too easy for them...>.< x
^^ name two of the the three MOM we meet in the books - bonus points for actors names
yeah, I suck at these sort of things. sorry.
OH! Guess what? I just finished reading HP and the HBP for the second time! Now I'm gonna read DH again before it comes out. I suggest you all do that! :)
im on the second hunger games book, then i have to finish the philip pullman trilogy. ive also got othello, hamlet, city of beasts, giovannis room by james bladwin, the new stephen fry autobio as well as two of his previous books.

maybe after all that i will.
seamus finnigan has a twitter.
I repeat SEAMUS FUCKING FINNIGAN HAS A TWITTER!
linkage:
link
:D
ooooh about that. I think I'll read Ink heart. Has anyone read them?