Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11451-11500 of 54807

Больше года harrypotterbest said…
She's pretty either way!
Больше года Accio_Pandorica said…
heart
NUmberr Twooo
 NUmberr Twooo
smile
Numberrr Freeee :) xx
 Numberrr Freeee :) xx
wow accio. . .
member the article I linked? my response [rate on a scale of 1-10]:

A lot of people have already proved you wrong, though I doubt you listened. Like author, like fan, eh? Both hiding from criticism and the truth. BUT, if you aren't, then I apologize for saying this :).
However, there are only two words you need to know: Natalie McDonald.
Don't know the story? Not surprised. You seem to know very little about Joanne Rowling.
Natalie McDonald lived in Toranto, Canada. She was dying from disease [Leukemia], and wrote to JK Rowling [would she please tell Natalie what happens in book four, because Natalie wouldn't live to read it]. JK Rowling wrote back, but Natalie died from the disease the previous day. JK Rowling was coming to Canada that very day, and she visited the McDonalds. She tried to book the earliest plane, but she still couldn't make it. Still think she's a -----?
She also donates hundreds of thousands of dollars to charity. In fact, she donated a lot to multiple sclerosis research, because it was the very same disease her mother died of. She also spoke about it in an interview, and you could tell how hard it was for her not to cry.
She had a very hard childhood/teenage/adult life before Harry Potter. In her childhood years, her mother was sick. In her teenage years, her mother passed away. In adulthood, she was a single mother, with her daughter Jessica. She says she hasn't forgotten that, what it was like to struggle, and hardly have any money. She says that's also another reason she donates so much.
Just because she 'didn't write anything apart from Harry Potter' isn't a reason she's a -----. She's working on a Potter Encyclopaedia, and a political fairy tale. You are right about one thing, though – Harry Potter will never fade away. In a way, that makes her a better writer than meyer, am I right? But that is off topic – you were talking about who’s a better person.
Stephanie contradicts herself in a lot of her interviews, with her books, she sends the wrong message to teenage girls, she laughs when she finds Twilight fans who destroy other’s possessions because the other person didn’t like Twilight. In other words: She laughs when she finds out her fans [SOME] are violent. What a sweet person. She dreamed up Twilight, and *by chance* it got published.
She said she’ll never be as a good writer as Jo is. Oops, off-topic again! Back on topic, is that enough to prove my point?
smile
Aren't they all total stud-muffins. Prizes for whoever guesses their names ;D x
new page party! want any?
 new page party! want any?
smile
And its fabulous :D x
smile
HAve you got any dirt or acid ones? :D x
smile
Oh noes...just found that I cant marry husband numbet two :/ x
*cries a little* I would have made a boootiful princess :/ x
I hope not... now you made me worried. I have more!
 I hope not... now Ты made me worried. I have more!
Another reason to like her!
 Another reason to like her!
Butterbeer anyone?
 Butterbeer anyone?
more to my response:
Oh yes, and you claim 'fame has gone to her head.' This is so not true! People who have let fame and fortune go to their heads are horrible people who keep money clenched to their hearts. They have a bigger head than James Potter, but at least James Potter deflated his head! Meyer - I mean, people who let fame go to their head are people who, after getting rich, spend only for themselves and are super mean to others. They are afraid to be proved wrong.
Do you know, when fans ask SM thoughtful questions, like 'How could Nessie be born? Because, technically she shouldn't exist...' SM responds with 'You're reading to much into it!' or 'It's just fiction!' It may be fiction, but even fiction has to make some sense, no? Horcruxes are explained very well in the books, and Jo even answers her fan mail! SM doesn't do that. You don't see Jo hiding from haters or critics, unlike SM. SM makes her brother erase all the mail she gets from critics or haters, no matter how polite it is. She only accepts mail that says: 'OMG!!! Twilight IS AWESOMEE!!! STEPH U ARE AWESOME!!!!'
Больше года mooimafish17 said…
Accio:

1)
2)Prince Harry
3)Russel Howard and Dog
last edited Больше года
smile
The first one is Sam Pepper (BB11) I WILL be a pepper pot <3 x
Dalek?
i have a fancy dress party coming up

any ideas?
my response: [finally finished, rate from 1-10, plz!]
A lot of people have already proved you wrong, though I doubt you listened. Like author, like fan, eh? Both hiding from criticism and the truth. BUT, if you aren't, then I apologize for saying this :).
However, there are only two words you need to know: Natalie McDonald.
Don't know the story? Not surprised. You seem to know very little about Joanne Rowling.
Natalie McDonald lived in Toranto, Canada. She was dying from disease [Leukemia], and wrote to JK Rowling [would she please tell Natalie what happens in book four, because Natalie wouldn't live to read it]. JK Rowling wrote back, but Natalie died from the disease the previous day. JK Rowling was coming to Canada that very day, and she visited the McDonalds. She tried to book the earliest plane, but she still couldn't make it. Still think she's a -----?
She also donates hundreds of thousands of dollars to charity. In fact, she donated a lot to multiple sclerosis research, because it was the very same disease her mother died of. She also spoke about it in an interview, and you could tell how hard it was for her not to cry.
She had a very hard childhood/teenage/adult life before Harry Potter. In her childhood years, her mother was sick. In her teenage years, her mother passed away. In adulthood, she was a single mother, with her daughter Jessica. She says she hasn't forgotten that, what it was like to struggle, and hardly have any money. She says that's also another reason she donates so much.
Just because she 'didn't write anything apart from Harry Potter' isn't a reason she's a -----. She's working on a Potter Encyclopaedia, and a political fairy tale. You are right about one thing, though – Harry Potter will never fade away. In a way, that makes her a better writer than meyer, am I right? But that is off topic – you were talking about who’s a better person.
Stephanie contradicts herself in a lot of her interviews, with her books, she sends the wrong message to teenage girls, she laughs when she finds Twilight fans who destroy other’s possessions because the other person didn’t like Twilight. In other words: She laughs when she finds out her fans [SOME] are violent. What a sweet person. She dreamed up Twilight, and *by chance* it got published.
She said she’ll never be as a good writer as Jo is. Oops, off-topic again! Back on topic, is that enough to prove my point?
Oh yes, and you claim 'fame has gone to her head.' This is so not true! People who have let fame and fortune go to their heads are horrible people who keep money clenched to their hearts. They have a bigger head than James Potter, but at least James Potter deflated his head! Meyer - I mean, people who let fame go to their head are people who, after getting rich, spend only for themselves and are super mean to others. They are afraid to be proved wrong.
Do you know, when fans ask SM thoughtful questions, like 'How could Nessie be born? Because, technically she shouldn't exist...' SM responds with 'You're reading to much into it!' or 'It's just fiction!' It may be fiction, but even fiction has to make some sense, no? Horcruxes are explained very well in the books, and Jo even answers her fan mail! SM doesn't do that. You don't see Jo hiding from haters or critics, unlike SM. SM makes her brother erase all the mail she gets from critics or haters, no matter how polite it is. She only accepts mail that says: 'OMG!!! Twilight IS AWESOMEE!!! STEPH U ARE AWESOME!!!!'
Another reason Jo isn't at all what you accuse her of being is:
If this article was written in reverse for SM, her fans could only respond with: 'U r so srupidddd!!11 Stephenie is aweeesome!! Ur just jelous of her!!!11'
You also said ‘I haven’t read one interview of [Meyer] when she wasn’t sweet!!’ You do know that every interview you read could be fake, right? Or perhaps it’s not all fake, but edited. The person who wrote it could have heard wrong. You shouldn’t completely trust those interviews. Continuing on, have I proved you wrong yet? Because I think I have. I’m still continuing, though. Not out of reasons yet!
On Jo’s official website, she warns the fans of the world-wide Potter phenomenon that on online websites like E-bay, the books with her signatures are fake, that fans shouldn’t buy them, because she doesn’t want them to lose their money. She also mentions how mean it is for others to take advantage of the fans that way, and she hopes the fans will take her siriusly and stop buying those books. That’s nice of her, isn’t it?
She has also said that if any fans/people are having money problems, contact her and she will help them out. Now what’s your opinion of her?
Another thing you accuse her of – all the profits of Tales of Beedle the Bard, Quidditch Through The Ages, and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them go to charity.
Now, I read in your earlier comments that you aren’t going to read all these comments, so we can stop posting them. Then you said ‘lol.’ This is NOT a ‘lol’ situation. If you aren’t going to read and reply to all the comments, then you ARE afraid to be proved wrong. That means you are a coward. Or has your opinion already been changed? If it has, then come out here and tell us. Are you afraid that there aren’t enough reasons to back up SM? Not enough SM fans? That’s your problem, not ours. You started to write this article. Did you know how unfair you were being, posting the article ONLY on the sm spot, and to unjustly accuse Jo Rowling where none of her fans could defend her? To be fairer with this, you should have posted on the Harry Potter vs Twilight spot, or JK Rowling vs SM spot.
However, that idea didn’t go according to plans, did it? The order is on patrol.* And lucky they were, because they found this.
Now, I’m sorry for sounding like a complete git, but this has really struck a nerve. And I think you need to know this:
1. Harry Potter fans and JK Rowling fans will always defend their books/author, no matter the consequences! [At least, I will!!]
2. JK Rowling is natural blonde. I think.
3. You should read these comments.
4. (* means: the song Call to Arms, by Ministry of Magic.)
5. When people ask SM plot questions, she says 'Go buy the books!'
6. I don’t think you’ll be able to keep your promise about not asking Jo for an autograph if you met her on the street.
7. Avada Kedavra! Sorry, had to say it!
last edited Больше года
wow, that's long....
angry
She better not have a thing against British people, or I'm gonna totally Crucio, Imperio and Avada Kedavra her American arse (no offence to ma US homebrothers,just in contrast, kay. Braaaappp) xx

Do I sound threatening?? :D x
last edited Больше года
hehe
I'm so lucky I'm Canadian and out of this mess of bloody americans and stuffy brits. Even though I'd rather be a stuffy Brit than a bloody American. lol
zzz
IZACTLY.
And with that I shall rest my stuffy british head...
...bloody Americans >.< x
poor Americans. They must be so jealous. Brittan gave us JK Rowling, they [Americans] gave us Stephenie Meyer!
big smile
link
:D
Больше года RavenclawPride said…
cake
Ok... I'll try and keep this short...
DARREN IS ON GLEE DARREN IS ON GLEE DARREN IS ON GLEE!!!
DARREN EVERETT CRISS IS ACTUALLY ON GLEE!!!!

last edited Больше года
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
Glee is a second-rate show. I don't bother watching it anymore. So unless Darren's doing a strip tease, and/or Sue gets her balls back, I'm not watching.

And someone deleted my question. I am offended.

And insulting Britain, then complimenting it? Wow. The person who wrote that article must have MPD.
 Хор is a second-rate show. I don't bother watching it anymore. So unless Darren's doing a strip teas
hi GD!
Hi HaPoBe!
Больше года FredWRules said…
MY REDVINES ARE HERE!!!! :) I don't care if they taste gross- they're REDVINES. What the hell can't they do?
I'll post up a picture once I take one.
:D
MUAHAHAHA!!!
 MUAHAHAHA!!!
big smile
please note: I woke up 10 minutes ago, and I haven't got out of my pyjamas, I'm still half asleep and couldn't be fucked doing anything with my hair.

anyway...
REDVINES!
 please note: I woke up 10 минуты ago, and I haven't got out of my pyjamas, I'm still half asleep and
Больше года boolander25 said…
Red Vines taste gross? Or do they just taste like normal licorice because then I'd understand because licorice is gross.
Why is the packet backwards????
big smile
because I took it on photobooth, and photobooth operates like a mirror that can take pictures.

and boo, people have said they taste gross. I s'pose I better try for myself, because I love licorice.
Oh jw.

Ok, so I was really excited that DC was on Glee....but he's playing Kurt's bf?!?!
last edited Больше года
Oh........ chocolate's better. XP
^Snickers FTW
bvgyuhvftyujnbvgftyu
 bvgyuhvftyujnbvgftyu
big smile
LOL when I read what you posted about DC, it took a couple of seconds to sink in, then I just cracked up laughing.
I just don't see him as a gay guy! I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm all for gays, but like, SIRIUSLY??!!
I re-iterate: Glee is a second-rate show. Only incentive for me to watch it: DC does a strip tease or Sue gets her balls back.
Very true. I don't understand how they even made a 2nd season out of that show. It really had no plot to it. Just making weird covers of awesome songs.

But you know what's a good show? Phineas and Ferb. THAT show is awesome.
big smile
I just find it hilarious.
What Glee? It was funny like the first 2 episodes, but then it got dumb.
no, the fact that Darren Criss is playing a gay guy.
he's so not the type.

why am I getting the feeling we're the only ones online?
Oh duh. *failage* Yeah, I don't find him gay at all, but I would totally crack up at him acting gay. I think we are the only ones online. It is kind of late and most people are gonna go to school (not me because I'm sick, unfortunately.
Glee... there is no point in Glee. Two whole episodes were devoted to Kurt's sexuality. HE'S GAY. PERIOD. CAPICHE? COMPREHENDE?

And several other episodes were devoted to Finn choosing between Quinn and Rachel. JUST CHOOSE ALREADY GODSDAMMIT. OR DO A THREE-WAY MANWICH.

And there wasn't really any villians, or big bads. Cheerleaders and jocks? 6 of them joined the Glee Club. Rival Glee clubs? Rachel practically had their biggest rival wrapped around her finger. Sue Sylvester? She was awesome, but then Shoe man had to feed goody crap to her brain and cut her balls off. XP
Me, I'm here. Hallo. Hola! Bon pommeriggio! Beunos dias!