Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11501-11550 of 54807

Больше года FredWRules said…
haha.
last night I turned off my computer at 5.15 am, so the lateness of the time doesn't really bother me.
Больше года boolander25 said…
LOL 3-way.
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
Well, I have a 2-week break, with not much homework, except for a Health project, and a pile of maths stuff from SMT.
My schools needs a break. And it's just the beginning of the year!
big smile
they totally should.
Le gasp. :O

Wait... do you live in England or America?
cake
America. I would say I'm proud, but recently, our country sucks. NEW PAGE PARTY!
last edited Больше года
Oh. I wanna live in America. I did for 5 years, but then I was forced back to Australia, where's there's no... no HOT TOPIC!!! *bawls* JK. But I do wanna go back.
No HT? How dreadful! Just visit America, it's better than living here.
I have before, and my cousin's going to live there next year :)
You live in England right?
Yeah. I'd probably get addicted to hamburgers again. :P But I don't really like high school here. It's so... nice. It's kinda creepy, how Australians are nicer than Americans. I can handle, "Hey, watch it, punk!" But when it comes down to, "Hi, nice to meet you" I feel like running and screaming.

Oh, and I can't forget the canteen addicts here. I swear, they practically want the bang the canteen.
No... we live in Australia.
lol I haven't seen a canteen since I was like, 5.
Gasp. :O
Oh you both live in Australia? I fail. Hard. And it wasn't even a real canteen. It was fake, like a dress up game canteen. LOL I'm so lame.
big smile
coz we're cool like that.
 coz we're cool like that.
What?

I need advice: Should I continue this fanfic? It's a Twilight hate-fic, BTW:

Somewhere on a street in the small town of Forks, a certain whiny Mary-Sue called Isabella Swan (though don’t call her that. Her precious ears can’t take it) walked through her front door, humming happily. Usually she had something not-really-wrong wrong in her life that she would bitch about to herself, but now was a special moment. Why? Because she had just visited her boyfriend Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen just warmed her up and made the bad and chagrining things in life go away. Kinda like drugs. Except Edward was more perfect than drugs. Edward was even more perfect than perfect. If that was possible.

Sighing at the thought of his scintillating skin, Bella collapsed onto her bed and closed her eyes, dreaming sweet, blissful dreams of Edward and her frolicking in a meadow...

...At first, that is.

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

The meadow and her precious Edward morphed quickly into a bar she didn’t recognize. Bella whimpered softly and sat down on a seat, waiting for her sparkle-pire boyfriend like the typical damsel-in-distress that she was.

“He’s not coming; he’s gone. Y’know. ‘Gone’.” a voice said behind her. An old wrinkly man flashed her a toothless smile. Bella stared back at him with chagrin. He’s gone? As in dead? Her life was ruined. Waaah.

“Where’s the nearest cliff, sir?” She asked, getting ready to bawl with all her pent-up wangst (not angst. Never angst. Bella’s too ‘cool’ for angst).

“Please, call me Tom. And just go outside and turn to your left. Have a nice day.”

Bella walked outside, in a daze, when suddenly, a red bolt flew towards her direction. Being a Mary-Sue, she squealed, and also being a Mary-Sue, someone protected her just in time. This someone being another old man, this time a taller one with a nicely grown beard.

“Ah, Voldemort,” the old man said calmly. Vold-a-what? Bella thought. “Terrorizing Diagon Alley, now, are we? Seems a bit petty.”

A guy stepped away from the shadows and lowered his black hood. Bella let out a scream. He had pale skin, like Edward’s (*drool*), and red eyes, like a newborn vamp. His face was very weird, like a snake’s face. He was absolutely horrible. Except for the skin. Though it didn’t sparkle.

“Enough with the formality, Dumbledore,” he snapped. “Let’s get on with it. Your momma’s so fat that she’s blocks the sunlight from your house so all your plants wilt and drop dead! DEAD!”

“Bitch, please.” Dumbledore scrunched up his face and exclaimed, “Your momma’s so poor that she’s the chairlady of the Wizarding Beggar’s Association!”

“Your momma’s so dumb that she uses her wand as a toilet plunger!”

“Your momma’s so ugly that my momma is now in therapy!”

“Puh-lease! Your momma’s only in therapy because she’s so fat and dumb!”

Bella backed away slowly and ran away, frantically searching for the cliff that the old man was talking about. She, having clumsy as her only flaw, tripped over a teensy-weensy pebble, rolled down a ditch, and hit her head on a tree trunk, finally stopping. She groaned, longed for Edtard, I mean, uh, -ward, and stood up, inspecting her surroundings.

She was in a forest. A big forest. Except that the trees had no leaves; they were just bare leaves. Even though the two had nothing in common, Bella was suddenly reminded of Edward, his head popping up in her small, psychotic, deserves-to-be-checked-up-on-regularly-by-­a-s­hri­nk mind.

She trudged ahead, ignoring the pain in her leg, or the creepy shadows that the trees cast, or the fact that when she rolled down she accidentally squashed and killed a baby bird. No, all she could think of was joining Edward. Some would call it selfishness. Bella calls it ‘badassness!1!!’

Bella was about to give up on searching for the cliff when she heard voices. Arguing voices. Very mad-sounding arguing voices that could possibly have belonged to serial killers.
everyone... I'm trying my first red vine.
I hope it tastes good :)
it tastes weird, but not in a bad way. it kinda tastes like lamingtons, strangely enough.
LMAO yo momma jokes call for continuation.
Um... Okay? But I ran out of ideas. I promised an FF friend I would fit in a Mayday Parade concert, but that's it. :P
I liked it. Satirical humor is always awesome.
Well I have to go to bed now. Night all!
Yay, thanx. :3 I was doing another hate-fic at the time as well:

Chapter 1: Harry Potter
Me: *walks out from the side* Hello, and welcome to NTTS: Interviews! I’m Dancing and I’ll be your host for tonight!

*cue applause from Antis and boos from Twihards*

Me: Now, the purpose of this show is to point out Twilight’s flaws from a fictional character’s point of view. I know that the authors and rightful owners of them would be disgraced at Twilight as well, but I don’t know any of them personally, so I decided to pick their characters to represent them!

*more applause mixed with booing*

Me: Okay, that’s enough. So, let’s give it up for our very first guests, the Golden Trio who defeated the dark lord, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger!

*Harry, Ron, and Hermione walk out and sit on couch that magically appeared*

Me: Welcome to the show, guys. As the British say, “How do you do?”

Hermione: Actually, we don’t really say that. You must have been watching too much TV about our muggle stereotypes. But thank you, and I’m very good, thanks.

Harry: Fine. Though practicing for this interview, on top of taking care of three kids and catching Death Eaters, I’m pretty tired out.

Ron: I found an extra freckle on my face today.

Me: Interesting. Not. So, have all of you read the whole series

Hermione: Yes. After a week.

Harry: I’m halfway through Breaking Dawn.

Ron: I finished the first book and couldn’t be arsed to read the rest.

Hermione: Really, Ron, your language is atrocious.

Me: Yeah, you potty-mouth.

Ron: Why does everyone gang up on me?

Me: You’re the Ginger Kid, like Edward Cullen. Which brings me to a few questions I have to ask you.

Hermione: Makes sense. After all, this is an interview.

Me: Right. Well, what was your opinion of the first book?

Harry: Well, it started out fine, with Bella being all noble and in mortal danger- I know how that feels like –but then it became a whole sickening love story between Bella and that vampire, Edward, with all the other characters pushed aside.

Ron: And I know how that feels.
Harry: Yes. And then it suddenly became something nobody could relate to. No-one could sympathise with the main character, Bella. I mean, you can’t have true love, bang, just like that.

Hermione: Following up on Harry’s ‘true love’ reasoning, may I point out that the only two reasons why Edward falls in love with her is that a) he can’t read her mind, and b) Bella’s blood is sweet.

Me: True dat.

Ron: And the first 200 pages were full of mystery about Edward Cullen, and who he really is and all that. But the back cover says, right in the second sentence, that he was a vampire. Just like that. Blimey, Steph Meyer is pretty ignorant for a muggle author who ‘supposedly’ graduated from school.

Hermione: Personally, I think she skipped that day in English when they said, “if the first 200 pages of your novel relied on a main character’s true colours being hidden, don’t just slap on the back cover that he’s a vampire”.

Me: You’ve given us a lot to think about, guys. What about the second book?

Ron: What about it? I haven’t read it. I have seen the cover though. That’s one weird-looking flower, and that’s coming from a guy who grew bubotubers in Herbology.

Hermione: *rolls eyes* Ron, haven’t you ever heard of the phrase, “Don’t judge a book by its cover”?

Ron: *silence, for once*

Hermione: Anyways, the second book, was, if possible, worse than the first book. It starts with Bella whining about how she’s eighteen and Edward’s seventeen.

Me: Technically, he’s over 100. Which is EW x a million. It’d be like Dumbledore humping Susan Bones.

Everyone: *shudders at the mental image*

Ron: My eyes are burning! Bloody hell!

Harry: Then Bella being depressed for 4 months. Which was kind of a downer.

Hermione: You forgotten the poorly written party scene.

Harry: Oh, yeah. Jasper going crazy over a little blood, then the whole family disappearing. Again. Like in the whole of the first book.

Me: Then Bella being depressed.

Hermione: And then she hangs out with Jacob Black, a minor character from the first book. I kind of feel a bit sorry for him.

Harry: Then he turned out to be a werewolf.

Me: A pedo werewolf, you mean.

Hermione: That comment’s reserved for the fourth book.

Ron: Oh, now I remember, I flipped through a few pages of the second book.

Me: Which part?

Ron: The part where they fight the Volturi. Though you could hardly call it fighting.

Me: Tell me about it. All they did was torture little Eddykins. And that is why I love all of them.

Hermione: There was a certain charisma about them.

Me: Yep. Now, folks, we’re running out of time, so we’ll wrap up the evening with this question: What are the differences between Twilight and Harry Potter that makes the latter better?

Harry: The main thing was me changing throughout the series. From a normal boy to one of the greatest wizards of all time. The characters in Twilight didn’t change one bit. Bella turned into a vampire at the end-

Ron: She did? Blimey, I would’ve thought she died at the end, then Edward and Jacob would realise their love for each other and hook up at her funeral.

Me: You’re kidding, right? This is Twilight we’re talking about. No real plot.

Harry: Like I said, Bella turned into a vampire at the end. And she didn’t change. Her personality didn’t change, anyway.

Hermione: And our books were much more complex. The plot, the characters, everything. Voldemort wasn’t just some guy we had to kill. He had a past we had to decipher.

Ron: And the motives behind acts by them were really messed up.

Me: I definitely agree with you guys. And next time on NTTS: Interviews, we shall have another trio on here! Well, it’s more of a gang, but-

Cameraman: Get on with it!!!

Me: Basically, next time, we shall have the PJO gang here! See ya, and good night all!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... that’s a wrap! Hope you guys like it! Well, the Antis will probably like it.
Like I said, next time, it shall be the characters from Percy Jackson and the Olympians! More laughs, more criticizing, and plenty of Edward dissing!
big smile
is it a bad thing that one redvine made me hyper again?
Больше года lemony44 said…
mischievous
Hello ya all!I know I'm late, but hey. Picture war!!
 Hello ya all!I know I'm late, but hey. Picture war!!
PICTURE WAR!
 PICTURE WAR!
big smile
LOL put Darren Criss's face where Moldy-shorts is!!!
PIC WAR!
 PIC WAR!
laugh
^Who is that?
 ^Who is that?
Faith n Willow XD
hehe win
 hehe win
Haha! Well, got to go everybody! btw I'm not a suffy British or a bloody America. Just a plain old good punctual swiss. (I'm always late though...)
 Haha! Well, got to go everybody! btw I'm not a suffy British или a bloody America. Just a plain old go
zzz
Nighty Night Harry.
listening to Darren Criss sing lean on me.
gods, I love that boy.
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
I too am neither a stuffy Brit or a bloody Yank - Santa Clas Land FTW!
Santa... you live in the north pole? GOODY!
NO!!!!!!!!
Santa Claus lives in Finland!!!!!!!
Oh, Finland?

Hei. Pidän piirakka. Twilight sucks. Nämä ovat tosiasioita!
do you ride around on reindeer all the time, or do they pull your sleigh?
do you have a pet elf?
:D
feel free to ask me about any of my stereotypes- I find them funny! :D
Okay, An-die:

Do you wrestle crocodiles?
Do you hump kangaroos?
Do you hate New Zealand?
Nice GT, GD :D
... miten tiesit? Oletko vakoilee minua? AHHHHHHHHH! Stalker hälytys!
No, I haven't stalked you :P it's just that the crappy grammar kind of gives it away :D
Oh. No sitten.

Pyydän unelma ja eroavat ontto valheita
Tämä on kynnyksellä muualle elämäämme
Holiday

Kuule rummun hakkaa liian myöhään
Toinen mielenosoittaja on ylittänyt rajan
Voit etsiä rahat toisella puolella

Voinko saada toisen Amen?
Ei lippu kääritty ympärille pisteet miesten
Gag, muovipussi on muistomerkki

Pyydän unelma ja eroavat ontto valheita
Tämä on kynnyksellä muualle elämäämme
Lomalla

Edustaja Kalifornia on puheenvuoro

Zieg Heil puhemiehelle kaasumies
Pommit pois on sinun rangaistus
Suihkutetaan Eiffel tornia
Kuka arvostella hallitusta

Bang, bang menee rikki lasin
Kill kaikki fags jotka eivät ole samaa mieltä
Trials tulipalossa, sytyttämät
Ei tavalla, joka on tarkoitettu minulle
Just Cause, juuri aiheuttaa, koska olemme lainsuojattomia jeah
I'm guessing that those are Swedish lyrics to holiday?

guys!!!!! I've accidentally gone and gotten addicted to red vines!!!! D:
I DON'T LIVE IN AMERICA!
Gasp! How did you know???????????????

Haha, Andie is two words: An and die. Muahaha!
hell yeah!
you think I didn't know that?