Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11601-11650 of 54807

Больше года Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
LAWLS. At least he didn't use Twilight characters like this dude called Mark. We was all messing around, and he read his out, and proper killed it. But it's okay, he got a detention for it because Miss HATES Twilight, whereas she LOVES HP, so she accepted it. Kinda...
Больше года mooimafish17 said…
mischievous
^ you school sound JOKES!!
smile
It kinda is. mains because nobody can be arsed in year 11, so we just have a laugh.
For example: Today everytime our teacher turned around to write on the bored, a kid would sneak out the back door the back door. So after about twenty minutes, she turned around, and there was just me and Rory just smiling at her and kept asking what was wrong. We managed to convinced her she was seeing things, until this lad called Sam was pushed into the class (and then attacked) by this girl called Bex, after asked if she wanted to go for 'a sesh in ff'. And fair on her tbqh. >.< x
dare i ask......ff?
Больше года boolander25 said…
Hey, I'm reading an Arthur Miller play in my English class too! But it's The Crucible and I've already read it. :\
blush
Fuck Forest ¬_¬. Yeah, like I said before, my school is kinda trampy...x
last edited Больше года
Who's school isn't?
smile
Yeah, but not to the point where there are TWO year eights (Twelve/thirteen) that have just had abortions.!" I swear sometimes, my schools more like Waterloo Road, but minus the fit lads ¬_¬ x

Oh, and btw, IM not a common slag, just so you know. I've never been in the ff. Well not to for its purpose anyway :L x
And I'm not thick, I do work in class. the lessons I mess around in are like English and MAths, because I already have the A GSCEs, so Im not bothered :) x
last edited Больше года
^^ fuck!

Crucible is Great!
I played Elizabeth
Oh...I see what you mean. Wow. That is trampy.
girl i know was 12 when she had her first abortion, but that was a big thing in the area.......
last edited Больше года
smile
That's why I'm so excited to finish school. Cause I'm moving to the private school college after year 11. Which is not only the best school, the people are generally nicer :D x
True

BTW, you should call me Fran, cause its my name :)
Nicer doesn't necessarily mean more conservative, but I get what you're saying :)

So we're calling you Fran now?
last edited Больше года
:D
Awesome possum. I'm down with that.
blush
Can I still call you moo.? I get all confused when people use there real names :D Plus, I forget my friends names, who I see all the time, so I'll end up calling you Martha or something like that >.< I called James Luke once. That was awkward :L x
^^ NW i dont mind. I called a male teacher mum once, but he was ranting so it was only for effect :)
blush
I get peoples names wrong ALL the time.! If I'd called J MAx or Rory or something it would have been fine, seeming as they're like my smexy best friends (Me and Rory have decided that if we're not married by the time we're 40, we're gonna get married in vegas-for the lols) it was jsut the fact I named him Luke so it was like 'Ohhh..um...gay, baby hipogriff.?' >.<
And I've called practically ever teacher at my school mom. And no, unfortunately it wasn't for effect...
LOLZ
 LOLZ
big smile
LULZ x
 LULZ x
RUBBER DUCKY WILL ALWAYS PRESERVE MODESTY
who is that?
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
laugh
Haiiiii :D

merlin, I hate people who say that.

Accio, I kinda wish I was at your school - sounds proper interesting (Y)

also, our new writing teacher thinks me and my friends are kinda weird since we basics spent the whole 1 1/2 hours giggling :D
and how did that take that photograph?

...im confused...
hey malloy :)
smile
I don't even know. I just have it in my messages on my phone. And it's a Random Side note-is it sad that I'm listening to this on repeat? >.< x
photo shoot much?
James followed a subdued Lily back to the Head's Common Room, concentrating on not stepping on her heels, until she finally broke their silence at the portrait of Uric the Oddball.
Carpe diem.” It was their chosen password – now, in their last year at Hogwarts, they needed to seize the day more than ever.
He watched as she flopped on to the black leather couch (yes, Hogwarts evidently cared for it's Head Students' well-being) with a sigh. “Potter...”
“James,” he corrected her. “You promised you'd call me James.”
“Ah, right. Well, James...” Merlin, the sound of his name from her lips... “Do you think there's going to be a war?” This scared girl was not the same Lily he knew and... loved.
“You're scared,” he said; it was more of a statement than a question.
“You sound surprised.” She lifted her face to meet his gaze. Her fear, uncharacteristic as it was, was clear on her face.

heheheee
smile
Hey Malloy:D x
well hii there :D
malloy that was really good!!

im trying to cure my writer block with a unrelated drabble about fireworks - today or tomorrow !
smile
What's kickin' chickens? x
im alarming a primate - you?
smile
Searching for new profile picture for Fanpop :) x
I JUST POSTED CHAPTER TWO :D I'm so proud of my 2,500 words that took 2,5 weeks to write :D I suppose I should try to keep to a better schedule from now on... hehe
^^im reading it :D :D
smile
can you link it pweeeeseee :D x
darling that was simply fabulous!
Why thank you, Fran <3

but my mum had a huge fit since I was on the computer after 8.30, which I'm not supposed to... hehe. so now I'm not allowed to go on tomorrow... technically. but what she doesn't know is that I hardly spend any time on facebook anymore, so her policing isn't gonna be too efficient :P
Noope, Fran sounds... Wrong. No offense :D but you're still moo to me :)
surprise
you know who i haven't seen in ages.....ven!
it cool lol - you logging of now, coz mines like nearly done :(
ooh, true.
wonder what happened to her?
and also rox and emily, though I suppose they were more sporadic visitors.
smile
Sames :O Wonder where she's disappeared of to...>.< x
it cool lol - you logging of now, coz mines like nearly done :(

yeah, um... what?

its cool you can call me moo

are you logging off?

please dont as my drap-thing! is nearly done
last edited Больше года
no, I'm not :D she doesn't know about fanpop, and anyway she hasn't confiscated my phone. yet.
but she said she would if I update FB tomorrow... the only thing I'm allowed to do is write my English essay :S
mooo - hurry up with your drap-thing, I'm tired lol :D
even though it's not even ten yet :O

and ps my tiredness is evident in the fact I said lol :D