Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12601-12650 of 54807

Больше года mooimafish17 said…
:D
 :D
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
And I was pretending to be Hermione.
sometimes i do, i really do...
 sometimes i do, i really do...
by the way, I just realised that the first thing I ever planned on writing (I don't think I ever started, though) was FF: the Harry Potter series through the eyes of Hermione Granger.
apocalypsi?
last edited Больше года
^ that'll be it(!)

the Hermione one sounds cool - need some planning though!
Im trying to write some more with Cassandra
YESH DO IT.
THESE PEOPLE HAVE THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE COMPUTER GAME!!!

bye :D
ah dammit it's in Finnish -_- boring.

BUT they also have CoS <3
She had dragged them all out onto the roof. It over looked the muggle world, so with a certain amount of persuasion, and some bulling, they were there. Ron was up there because he had seen Hermione’s face light up at the thought of fireworks. Fred and George had agreed to do some “Market Research”, with there parents coming up to keep an eye on them. Ginny and Harry had both agreed, with the rest of the Weasley’s following suit. Cassandra had also dragged Sirius up onto the roof, where they now stood, resting in each others arm, looking very contented. Only Lupin feels out of place. The feeble muggle fireworks were no match for the twins, so instead he contented himself to study the group he was with. The look very young was his first thought. As the different coloured light played across there open faces he saw Mr and Mrs Weasley holing hands. The sight made him smile. His eyes followed the other couples there. Bill and Fleur where standing closest to him, both facing the fireworks. She was standing behind him, her arms around his broad shoulders, smiling. In front of them is Ron and Hermione. She leans back into him, his hand rest on her stomach, her head relaxed on his. He can she him whispering into her ear. This affects him in a way he cant explain so his gaze shifts to Harry and Ginny. There sitting on the edge on the roof, her leaning on him, looking not at the fireworks but at him, his childish feature lit up with colour. His gaze shifts back to old friend and he allows himself to dwell on the highly inappropriate relationship he was having with Dumbledore’s niece. What is it about it he hates, he thinks. There happy after all. Yes he is old and she is young, but she was always wise for her years, and Sirius was always childish for his. In this made and messed up world, they seemed to fit, neither working to improve or strengthen the relationship - it just was the way it was. Simple.
It had always amazed Lupin how Cassandra didn’t need to pack her life up into neat little boxes like most adults he new. She seemed confident and well adjusted. Her time with muggles, her life with Dumbledore, her bisexuality all combined to create her. She didn’t hide nor advertise who she was but accepted it all without falter. He envied her. His werewolf consumed him, Moony was either a troublesome teenager or an terrified werewolf. Either way, he had never felt as old or lonely as he slipped down stairs, the noise of the fireworks getting quieter. He had almost reached the library when a flirty voice said;
“You’ll miss all the fun.”
Больше года Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
Sound gooooooooooooooooood.
Off topic, but I want to change my middle name of facebook. Can y'all think of anything? It 'Accio' atm :D x
MockingJay?
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
hi people!
Больше года IRUNWIFVAMPSX said…
heart
OMG HARRY POTTERS **** COMPARED 2 TWILIGHT X WOHOOOOO
I <3 EDWARD CULLEN X
Больше года IRUNWIFVAMPSX said…
angry
HARRY POTTERS BEST, GET A GRIP U WEIRDOOOOOOOO
hmmm
Um, what did I do, exactly?
i dont understand these people - maybe if we all stand very still it will go away, there vision is based on movement you know!
laugh
Let me try and to talk to her in their native tounge.
OMGGG IRUNWIFVAMPSX, YOUUUZZZ IS BLATTTEEESZSZ WRONNGGGSZZSS. HARRY POTTERRR IZSZSASZSS DA BESTESTTTTTSSTT, SO JUST GO AWAAYYSYSSZSSZ. EDDWIEERDD AYYIIVUUNNN PEENNNNGGGG LIAKKK. ANNNDD ANYYYYYYYYEEEEEWWAYYYEESSZSZSZS, RON WEASLEYYY IS WAYYYY DANNKKK, MUUURRR ZANNNNTH JAKUBB OORRRITTTGGHTTT? XXXSWSDDZXZXZXZXX
D'ya get me doe? x ;) X
last edited Больше года
^ Well said old bean, care for a tipple?
smile
SOUNDSZSSS WELLL DANNKK AYITTT :D X
...Sorry, had a little bit of twitardness left in me :P x
Why I most certainly would my friend ;) x
um, what?
Ive just opened a lovely '86, care for a taste?
smile
do you wish for a translation? I can barely understand it myself to be quite honest. :) x
calm down, Accio, calm down :D
smile
I think I did a good job :)
And yes please moo, I can have it while I'm watching Xfactor, and reading this at the same time :) x
Quite succulent i find, the hints of summer fruits perfect.
I had to stop playing because my eyes hurt :DD and the graphics sucked, tbh.
here - 'tis Snape :D
 here - 'tis Snape :D
looks nothing like Alan Rickman

Accio - him and Emma Thomson are on BBC2 in something called The Song of Lunch
link
last edited Больше года
Больше года PotterForever said…
Snape owns all.
True true
link
:)
:) :) :)
hmmm
Hey, u people know that Twi-ff I was working on? With Rose?
Question -
I have two ideas but can't seem to decide between them. So which one do you prefer?
- Al and Bill - Rose in danger, Al tries to rescue, but gets destroyed, so Rose and Bill have to save him
- Bill - gets into a dangerous situation; R rescues him.
smile
I STILL haven't completed the CoS game on PC. I had it since the first day it came out, and I go on it nearly ALL the time :L x
smile
I LOVE both of them. Spesh when they were in Love Actually. Please tell em someone here has watched it. Those who haven't have not truly lived :) x
smile
I LOVE both of them. Spesh when they were in Love Actually. Please tell em someone here has watched it. Those who haven't have not truly lived :) x
Больше года PotterForever said…
Has anyone played the origional CoS computer game? I had a copy, but have no idea what happened to it.
smile
That's the one I mean...I didn't mention that I've had since like 2003/4 :L x
^ lol

yeah - LA was kinda great
I love the line
"To me, you are perfect."
smile
I just loved Alan, Emma, and the guy from My family/ BT Adverts(the one that went to America)
He's bloody hilarious
zzz
That's the one :D I got as far as Charms class, but then my eyes started hurting -_-

LA is one of my favourite movies :D

and good night :)
Oh and one more thing before I go: have you guys seen Valentine's Day? cause it was basics the exact same idea, pushed 1 1/2 months forward and teleported to America.
^ nope, and now i dont wanna
image war!
 image war!
smile
NO, and I ceeb to :) x
hmmm
ceeb? :S