Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13551-13600 of 54807

Больше года PotterForever said…
Malloy, I just read that. This Phil the Minion guy is ridiculously ignorent, I can't stand people like that. These are the same type of people that think HP is "satanic." It's such nonsense.
Больше года mooimafish17 said…
yep - all human................is now a bad time to talk about me being half Timelord...okay :)
last edited Больше года
<---------------------anyone like ma new eyecandy?
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
O RLY?
and what's almot confusing is that they consider themselves serious, committed Christians - whatever happened to "Love thy neighbour"? The Golden Rule? "You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind. This is your first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: Love your neighbour as yourself."
-- Matt. 22: 36-38 (I'm not 100% sure about the verses, but it's from Matt. 22 nevertheless).
Sorry for quoting the Bible, moo, I know you're an atheist... But I feel it kinda proves our point about Phil being a fuckwit.

And yes, very hot ;)
last edited Больше года
^^^ tell me about it - i dont mind religion, but i object to it being used as a cover up for evil, when it should be bringing light to the world.
Больше года Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
Wow that douche on that amirite is well annoying. :/ x
its okay malloy - some parts of the Bible are unspeakably beautiful and bring joy and comfort to millions, other parts are so evil they should be banned.
hmmm
And sorry for the language, but I hate people like that. They COMLETELY condradict themselves. Love thy neighbour? Treat others as you wish to be treated? Has just forgotten all these things? This is the one thing that makes me question some Chrstian people sometimes :L x
sex on legs my friends :D
 sex on legs my Друзья :D
Exactaly. That's probably the main reason I hate organized religion. These people are ironically the furthest from Christianity. They talk about "love" and all that stuff, yet they turn around and condem people who are different, because the bible tells them to. It's more about following "the rules" than actually being a decent person.
angry
I believe that the Bible was a set of guidelines. If he wanted us to follow exactly he wouldn't have given us free-will. Some of us want to follow the bible to the letters, others want to do there own things. But at the end of the day, we'll go to heaven or hell depending on how good of a person we've been. Cause otherwise that would mean God (who apparently loves us all) would be putting great people, who have been kind and well meaning their whole lives, just because they're attracted to someone the same sex as them.
And tbh I don't want to believe in a God that does that to innocent people...
xx
Sorry about the rant...needed to get it off my chest. My best friend Simon is gay, and he nearly killed himself two years ago because of bullies :/ xx
Exactly.
And I saw this guy talking to another CC on amirite, and they were like "Openly gay pastors are disgusting, they're like anti-Christianity personified"
I was like, "Nope, you pretty much take the cake in that department."
well okay so I didn't say it, I just thought it. but you get my point :D
•___•
i love this man!
 i Любовь this man!
smile
What kinda christian are you Malloy? If you dont mind my asking :) x
smile
And that guy looks pretty darn awesome. And kinda like my fit maths teachers...whenever he passes I shout 'Shellloooooo....' in a seducing way and my mate Abi Wolf-whistles. He is yet to notice :L x
Sorry...off topic >.< x
smile
And that guy looks pretty darn awesome. And kinda like my fit maths teachers...whenever he passes I shout 'Shellloooooo....' in a seducing way and my mate Abi Wolf-whistles. He is yet to notice :L x
Sorry...off topic >.< x
^ now that guy is a Christian.
Fact is, a) all humans are sinners b) God loves us nevertheless c) there's no way I'd ever try and make anyone believe that if they don't wanna.
Accio - Lutheran :)
Well, people misinterpret the religion. The main idea is "all are equal," so why are we condemin gays? It's so hopocritical, it isn't even funny. The belief that HP "promotes satanism" also baffles me. HP promotes love and friendship, which unless I'm very much mistaken are supposed to be ideal Christian themes
And anyway: whichever way you try to spin it, God created homosexuality. So why can't He just deal
with it?
And I dunno why Phil just keeps coming back and contradicting himself.
If peoples religion can be challenged by a children's book, maybe their religion is not a strong as they thought!
Phil sounds like a douche.
Homosexuality is NOT, nor will it ever be a choice!
Thank you, moo.

But honestly: "yes, it is a bad thing, being gay is a choice, God didn't create homosexuality, I can't make someone hate themselves, they hate themselves because of them. I could, but I'm not perverted. I can't deal with it, because, God said it was a sin."
so apparently this guy is claiming that homosexuality is an alien disease or something, since apparently God created the universe and everything in it EXCEPT homosexuality. which just really makes no sense, kinda like that comment of his altogether.
heart
MOO.!
I know you probs don't care. But 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' is on E4. Just thought I'd let you know.
I LOVE that film :D:D x
heart
^^ ill record it :)
 ^^ ill record it :)
It dosent make any sense. It's all contradictions.
Jesus freaking Christ, that guy is an idiot. He claims he can control who he falls in love with. Well, sweetie, I got some news for you: THAT'S NOT FREAKING LOVE.
^ there is a reason its called falling - you cant stop it!
Exactly!
And now he's like, God created the universe, not the sin! But honestly, every Christian knows that God created the universe and everything in it.
Mabey he's trolling.
He sounds like a moron. Everything he says contadicts with something else he says.
blush
What an idiot.!! If I could control who I was in love with, there'd be no way in HELL that me and James would be going out. And I'm glad we don't control it, because that's half the fun ;) x
if he knew the bible, he would know that Lucifer was the heavens brightest angel, before he fell!
as in, god makes mistakes - he couldnt see that he was bad, or even if he could, he still loved him!
last edited Больше года
smile
And on thta I shall slumber.
Na-Na-niiiiiiiiiighttttttt (Dappy from NDubz FTW) VVVV x
You probs wont get it but hey...:P x

And on thta I shall slumber. Na-Na-niiiiiiiiiighttttttt (Dappy from NDubz FTW) VVVV x Ты probs wont
sadly i do get that......oh dear oh dear oh dear
zzz
Night, Accio :) I'll probs head to bed myself, my alarm's gonna go off in six hours... :D
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
zzz
Hello again. You guys are talking about a stupid Christian, so I can't contribute to that.
Больше года boolander25 said…
Anyone here Catholic? Just wondering.
Nope. Agnostic. The lazy man's atheist.
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
Hi people!!!!!!!!
I submitted my debate topic stating 'Twilight vs Harry Potter.' Now I'm waiting for the call back.
 Hi people!!!!!!!! I Отправлено my Дебаты topic stating 'Twilight vs Harry Potter.' Now I'm waiting fo
O OK
big smile
Harry Potter will pwn.
Of course.
laugh
Best, have you seen the actual debate? This high school had an actual televised debate with real judges and everything. And of couse, the better series won.
Really???? Youtube link plz????
 Really???? Youtube link plz????
yeah, here.
Somehow I imagined that the Twilight people would be sorta illiterate.

Decades? WTF? Twilight's been around for 5 years.

Didn't finish it. HP won anyway, didn't they?
yes, and the audience voted too, and HP won by a landslide there as well. I dont get the "decades" remark.
Around the beginning, the commentator person with the camel face said something about them being popular for decades.