Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15101-15150 of 54807

Больше года mooimafish17 said…
...no.....NOT UNTIL YOU COMMENT ON link
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
Hey!!! That's the guy who plays Sherlock in Sherlock!! :O
FINALLY :D

btw - instead of handing out notices, ive just asked everyone to wear purple tomorrow - plan?
Do you wear uniforms?
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
7:05? ouch.
Yep. :P
no uniforms for me :D

i used to, but in 6th form now :D
Больше года Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
Wait, your school starts THAT early??
My school begins at 10 past 9 :)
I always try to get in early though, so I can get a batttered mars bar and talk to my friends from the posh school opposite. :) x
battered mars bar - you shouldnt beat up food you know, its our friend
smile
And I asked my school, and I'm allowed to wear my purple nail polish, and bright purple headband to school. Best I could do with uniform issues.
I don't mind though, I LOVE wearing a uniform, because its cosy. Plus, I just wouldn't be able to pick clothes EVERY day.
It takes me TWO HOURS to get ready on mufti days :) x
Really? It takes me 5 mins. But then again, I don't have a lot of clothes. :P
hehehe its kinda easy - just jeans and t-shirt for me. Though i am gonna start going swimming in the morning, so we'll see how that goes.
!!!!!!!!!!
i need need need to get fit!
Going to bed - Dont forget too wear purple tomorrow In memory of those who were killed by homophobic bullying
swimming is cool. just not in the mornings.

also, Finnish schools never have uniform :D and I'm famous for waking up 4O minutes before I
have to leave for the bus and still managing to wash my hair, get dressed, check stuff on the net (here, Facebook, amirite), eat breakfast (most of the time... sometimes I just don't have the time) and getting my butt
out the door by 7:2O.
Me too. :(
smile
I leave at 8:00, so I can catch the bus :) x
Больше года LifesGoodx3 said…
You guys are all so LUCKY! My alarm clock goes off at 5:40, I have to leave for the bus by 6:45. I'm like a zombie in the morning, it's too early!
smile
Do you actually? :O x
Unfortunately I'm telling the truth. It's still dark when I go to the bus stop -___-
Больше года FredWRules said…
big smile
I wake up at quarter to 8, leave for school at 8.30. though I could wake up at 8 if I wanted :D
8:30?! I only have 10 minutes left of first period at 8:30. You. Are. So. Lucky.
big smile
*flicks hair and preens* I know. *smirks*
smile
Do you actually though? :O Shaaaaaaaaaaaaddyyyyy.!
I'm alrite with school though atm, cause we're revising for winter exams. I just watch Inbetweeners on my ipod >.< xx
last edited Больше года
I'm going to go to bed now, because speaking of alarm clocks, mine goes off in six hours.
smile
NIGHTTTTT :)
MY alarm clock is my Nan bringing me a GIANT Hot Chocolate and some McVitties Bicces :) x
So Preppy Gurl wasn't being serious, she's actually a HP fan.. link
zzz
okay, so turns out I didn't actually go to sleep yet after all :P which means I have exactly *checks time* four hours and fifty-two minutes until my alarm goes off...
which means I'm going for real this time :D good night :)
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
Night Malloy :)
I'm in Buffalo!!!!
So if any of you are there, TELL ME!!! :D
Больше года boolander25 said…
ZOMG amazingness. This picture is W1N.
 ZOMG amazingness. This picture is W1N.
Больше года boolander25 said…
And this one too, but I wanted to show you the first one first.
 And this one too, but I wanted to Показать Ты the first one first.
Emma + four hours of sleep = BAD IDEA.
which is to say, morning and whatnot.
Больше года gurl_guhguh13 said…
@boolander the first pic was epic :) I miss the old days when I only watch HP movies and never read them...

Oh, and btw, I have to wake up at 5.45 (a quarter to six? yup) and eat, take a bath at 6 o'clock, get ready and stuff for about twenty minutes (yup, I'm that slow at getting ready for school) and with that, I cycle to school which takes about fifteen minutes more or less :/ I'm lame. And pathetic. And lame. Did I mention pathetic? Psh.
big smile
'ello!!!! :D
hello *grins evilly* what? Oh, right. Hello!
crying
Humph, I'm never going to the midnight premiere DX I hate anti-HP, strict, and too relligious parents :'(
Hello peoples!!!!!!!

Awesome vid (guess the song, LOL):
big smile
awesome.
IKR????? MY fav. :D
crying
oh, then nobody cares I'm never going to see DH, well fine then. So be it... *cries in a corner* geez, is this karma because I feel so happy reading HP?!
crying
^^ I can't see it either

*joins girl in corner*
last edited Больше года
@moo *sobs* someone that understands me! *sobs*
big smile
*in fake typical girl voice* like, totes.
-___- is potato absent? I need to nom him or her or it :/
last edited Больше года
Ooooh, potatoes! In the kitchen! Om nOmNOMNOMnomonNOMNOMNOMN! Yes, I'm that mad. Like you lot aren't ;)
I'm not going to see the midnight premiere and I don't give a damn. I'd probably just end up being bored...
yes, boredom, something I try so hard to avoid.
Not to mention jealousy when my friends see it and I didn't.
And I have to wait one YEAR or so until they sell the DVD.
And that's only the first part of DH, so make that three years of waiting until I can see the full movie.
And my parents WON'T let me buy the DVDs.
Geez, my parents are crazy. Don't they also feel like this when they're this age?
Oh wait, HP wasn't realeased that time. Whatevs.
Okay, now I'm just ranting.
Sorry, I just can't seem to accept the fact that I'll have to wait until the DVD release when all my friends talked about it months ago. Not to mention there's a slight chance to persuade my parents to allow me to buy the DVD anyway, since they don't even aggree with my HP fandom, and other things.
Hmm... you could always... watch it online. DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!

But honestly, I don't give a crap about the movies. And tell your parents that whatever religion they're supporting (if that's the right word), it's bound to be worse than a few spells.
Watching it online was my first choice, but then I'm outside the U.S or U.K or any other sites that provided that option. Then I had the idea to download it. I thought it was a good idea, but I still need to hide it from my parents... and my fool of a brother, which spills ANY secrets you pour into him. Trust me, don't trust him. So still thinking about it right now. And about the movies; yes, I think they also sucked too, but sooner or later I was curious again to watch the movies again, only to find that they're gone (yup, too religious parents? you got the answer). Downloading it? Tried, but failed miserably because of the lack of seeders.

And, I'll be dead by the second I told my parents that, so that's not an option. Hey, thanks for giving me the idea to watch it illegaly, it cheered me up :) no sarcasm, really!

Okay, so I'm now just feeling strange, odd, angry, sad, confused, happy, and all other emotions put in together. It feels weird. I don't think I put that together correctly. And a long rant, sorry.
last edited Больше года