Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15201-15250 of 54807

Больше года lucius_malloy said…
cool
Maximum Ride? FAAAAAANG!
I just got a distinct feeling of déjà vu.
Больше года FredWRules said…
HELLEAU there darlings!
once again, I'm being naughty and am on in class. we have a sub, so nbd.
and with the team thing, I was team switzerland, but (this is going to be really sad, and I'm very ashamed of myself) I always kinda hoped she'd go for jacob so I could have edwart. *hangs head in shame*
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
I'm a little late responding, but you should totally check out my PJO movie review on FF.net. My penname is DancingDruid'sEyes.
Hola!

I hate physics.
New page, anyone?
HELLO EMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!
big smile
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELLO???
HELLO.

I have decided to make an Anti-Twilight Collaboration.
lol, I totally tried to make a collab channel with a couple of my friends on youtube. we all got lazy after a few weeks.
YOUUUUUUUUUTUBE
MERRRRRRRRRRRLIN
MERRRRRRLIN???
!!!
Merlin is Arthur's bitch.
Nah, he's my bitch.
NAH, HE'S YER MOM'S BITCH!!!!!!!!
big smile
YOU'RE YER MOM'S BITCH!!!
.... You made the drag queen cry. :(
sowwy :(
Больше года mooimafish17 said…
sunny
I got up at 6 today, to go swimming!
I feel so healthy!
yay! how many laps did you do?
Hehe, I got out of swimming. I made my mom write a note.
I repeat my point of <insert day here>: swimming's cool, but not in the mornings.
mischievous
Merlin's my bitch. discussion closed.
:D
Oh, that's what you think.
Andie, if Merlin's the best you could do... *shakes head*
You guys are my bitches.
zzz
you're MY bitches :D

unfortunately I have to sleep now, so this is me bidding you all goodnight!!!!
GOODNIGHT!
night :)
bitch
wink
I am nobodys bitch and have no bitch.......apart from Benedict Cumberbatch! He is MY bitch!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

I have it on two - two - semi-reliable sources that DH premieres on the 17th here.
But the WB huge list said 19th...

AAAARGH.
Больше года emilyroxx said…
smirk
Wow, I wake up to THIS.

WE ARE ALL BITCHES!!!!
sad
oh no, poor malloy

*gives Benedict Cumberbatch*
ohhh we have a tie - you can change link
my sister and I totally just fought over a Draco Malfoy poster (Y)
but then I gave it to her in the hopes it might wake up in the middle of the night and AK all the Justin Beaver posters on her walls.
cloudy
lol - wanna here the last bit of that ff i started? its quite sad thou
go on then :)
also, my sister just keeps getting saner and saner. just she wrote 'your ass' on a piece if paper, kicked it, and went around yelling 'I kicked your ass! I kicked your ass!'
-_-
holy frigging crap, I only just remembere/realised/acknowledged I have a math test tomorrow D: and it's the last lesson of the day, too - what kind of evil person does that? sets a test for the last lesson of the week?
looks like it's gonna be another late night...
Bellatrix blinked back the tears that had formed in her eyes as Rosier shrugged on his robes and quickly excited the room. Laius Rosier was an old friend of her fathers whom had just given her the first glass of firewiskey she had ever had. She hadn’t liked it, because it was bitter and burned her throat, but Rosier had made her feel grown up. Up close she could see he was not nearly as handsome as she had first thought. He eyes crinkled in the corner when he smiled. It was more of a leer really and made Bellatrix wish she was wearing a higher cut gown. It was her mother birthday, so they were having a party. Bellatrix loved these things. She was 15 years old, and loved how everyone stared at her when she entered the room. How her mother beamed and how her father shed a quite tear. She was a , curvy, fifteen year old. Not classily beautiful, but with strong heavy features that lingered in the mind, when the faces of other young girls blended together. The gown she was wearing brought out all the was beautiful about her. Everybody else wore bright primary colours, but the eldest Black wore a dress of pure white. Virginity was highly prized in this world, and her father made no secret he was shopping for a husband for his eldest. Bellatrix has no shortish of admirers either, with her good looks, wealth and pure-blood name. The Malfoy’s where here, she noted, as where the LeStrange’s and Rosiers. As well as a host of other men from her fathers work, and mother side of the family. She made sure to dance with them all, laughing as they twirled and swirled her around her parents grandest room. She was happy to be alive, happy to be the most admired in the room, and happy to get slowly drunk on good red wine. This was when Laius approached. She was sitting on the edge at the edge of the room, on one of the many beautifully gilded chairs, fanning herself with an invitation she had found discarded on the floor. She could see House Elves running around collecting order for drinks, and was about to clourer one when he appeared pushing a drink into her hands and telling her to try it. She recognised the amber liquid immediately, her father often drunk it, as did her grandfather. She was feeling reckless tonight, bold and slightly dizzy, so she flashed the pale blue eyes of Rosier a smile and took a sip. With his encouragement she finished the horrid liquid. With her red lips parted, her cheeks flushed, her black eyes sparkling and cheat heaving up and down, Laius thought she had never looked more wonton. He was so lost in his own fantasies he didn’t notice her attempts to stand, till she had collapsed in his arms. She was very, very drunk he thought and as her mother bustled over he suggested he might be the one to take her to her room, as her was strong enough to carry her, of course.
Her strong arm snaked around his waist as she clung to him as they mounted the stairs. They fell into her room, on her bed and he fell on top of her. She doesn’t remember much of the act. Some grunting from him, pain in a place not normally accustomed to pain, and the hot feeling of shame sweeping through her. She fell asleep in that position, her knickers around her ankle, mouth open, dress crumpled. Her father never found out.
last edited Больше года
how the bloody hell is a+a/2 supposed to equal 3a/2?
does a = 3
?
nice, moo :) well, not nice, exactly... but you get my point, yeah?
no, a is just any rational number.
I think my math teacher just screwed up when he wrote down the answers to the practise test. it's been known to happen...
yeah - say it was his fault
okay, so turns out it was because it's actually a/1+a/2 which means you have to multiply the first fraction by two so they have the same denominator, which means it's actually 2a/2+a/2 which does, in fact, equal 3a/2.
I never did say I was good at maths...
...right....if you say so. im writing the second one in Bellatrix's adventures
I only survived three excercises, before I quit with a 'bugger it, I'll do it tomorrow'...
I only hope to Merlin that I do.
i must start that urgent chemistry due in tomorrow....TUMBLER!!
tumbler? ohkay then :D
and I do think I'll be heading off to bed now :) good night
hang on, languages... ah, right. boa noite!
Adieu sweet lady of the night
Hello!!!