Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16251-16300 of 54807

Больше года FredWRules said…
Oh yeah, well, I'm watching Torchwood, so, I think I win.
Больше года jodarchy said…
mischievous
im watching half blood prince while mentally changing the word wand to willy lol results = HILARIOUS lol
Больше года Accio_Pandorica said…
Maybe.
But NOW, I'm watching Love Actually.
And that film is the knees of bees :)
last edited Больше года
yes i agree love actually is a great film another of the many movies alan rickman has been in that i like lol
smile
Exactly...Knees of Bees x
big smile
i wouldnt go that far lol i for one would rather let the bees keep their knees and take a cats pajamas lol
smile
Cat's pyjamas?
Well...that takes the bloody biscuit for odd sayings :L x
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
so what's up people?
the cats pajamas isn't a silly saying lol well at least not any worse than the bees knees lol
smile
Well tbh they say 'the bees nees' because it sounds like buissness, if you stress the 'eee's :D xx
The cat's pajamas reminds me of McGonagall as a cat.
o.o
smile
OhMyGosh. >.< x
Im watching Mock the Week.
The 'suck my mock' section is well funny >.< x
smile
i love mcgonagall as herself and as the cat i always found it cool that the cat had diamond shapes around its eyes for the glasses she always wore lol
mock the week is very funny, i like celebrity juice as well tom felton said on twitter he wants to do a harry potter special of it with warwick davis dan and rupert lol that would be awesome lol
smile
Did you watch the one when Tom was on 8 out of 10 cats? x
yes did watch it, it was a pretty good show
smile
I find it funny, mostly because of Jimmy's laugh xx
yeah he sounds like donkey lol
Больше года emilyroxx said…
Hi!

Is this annoying yet?

How about now?

Bet you're mad now.

Hehe, this is fun!

SPAM

Okay, done now. xD
last edited Больше года
Jimmy's laugh sounds like a seal. Being molested.
Or a robot. Having an orgasm.
0_0 x
big smile
Hehe, that was amusing Emily :)
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
mischievous
Bad Emily! NO MORE COOKIES FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^ No more potatoes, more like!
No, that'd just be MEAN. NO COOKIES FOR YOUUUU EITHER!
NO COOKIES FOR YOU THEN.
I hate cookies, no nyeah. :P
fine.... NO SPIKE FOR YOU!
pwned.
Gemonk: NOOOOOOOO!!!
Anti-Gemonk: Who cares? Bleached hair is sooo ugly. And anyways, Justin Bieber is HAWTER.
G: Oh, I never knew you were a lesbian. :D
AG: Better lesbian than LOSER.
G: *bitchslaps AG and burns Twilight books*
AG: NOOOOOOO!!!!! EDWARD!!!!!!
lolwut.
Anti-Gemonk is mah Angelus. :D
Do you think this is believable?

‘Pass the mashed potatoes,’ asked little Regulus.
‘Okay,’ Sirius grinned. ‘Depulso!’ The bowl of potatoes flew towards Regulus, coming to a speedy halt and sloshing half of its contents on Regulus’s head. Narcissa bit back a smile.
‘Sirius!’ shouted his mother; Andromeda was trying not to laugh.
‘What?’ asked Sirius innocently. ‘He asked for potatoes, he got potatoes!’
His mother opened her mouth to speak, but before she could, Regulus said, ‘It’s okay mum,’ glaring at Sirius. The expression on his face with the potatoes on his head made Narcissa slip out a giggle, and soon everyone was laughing – except for Aunt Walburga. Regulus took out his wand. ‘Scourgify,’ he muttered, grinning, as the house elves brought dessert.
After everyone was comfortable and well-fed, and there was a pleasant cease in conversation, Andromeda announced, ‘I have something to say.’
‘Well, what is it dear?’ asked Druella.
Andromeda took a deep breath, bracing herself as though for an explosion. Wonder what that’s about, thought Narcissa.
‘I’m engaged,’ said Andromeda quickly. The two words brought complete silence at the table. Then –
‘What? Who is it?’ cried her mother.
‘When’s the wedding?’ asked Auntie Walburga excitedly.
‘Seriously?’ asked Sirius.
‘Hold it,’ said Andromeda, raising her hand. Taking another deep breath, she said quietly, ‘I – you – he – He… he’s not in Slytherin.’
‘What?!?’ exploded Druella. ‘You’re marrying a Gryffindor?!? Bringing shame and –’
‘You didn’t let me finish, mum,’ said Andromeda. ‘He’s in Hufflepuff.’ An eerie silence fell on the table. ‘And – and he’s a Muggle-born,’ she spoke so quietly now Narcissa could hardly hear her, and they were sitting next to each other.
‘You’re marrying a Mud blood,’ Druella spoke relatively calmly, scaring everyone even more. ‘A Mud blood. You’re engaged to a Mud blood,’ her voice was rising. ‘A MUD BLOOD!’ she yelled. Andromeda flinched.
‘Mum,’ she said. ‘No – listen to me, mum! Do you not understand? I don’t care if you kick me out of the family, I don’t care! The power of true love can equal to that! You kick me out, fine, I don’t care, because you can’t see what this means! If you blast me off the family tree, then you were never my family! How do you think it is for me; my own family disowning me because I love someone! If you were really my mom, you wouldn’t care if I married a Muggle, or a Gryffindor! You’d be happy that I was happy! Haven’t you ever loved someone?’ said Andromeda, her voice rising. ‘If you really loved me, cared about me, you’d support me,’ she continued, trying to control her temper. ‘Go ahead, disown me, it was my own choice, if I had any real family, they wouldn’t disown me. They’d be happy for me. Ted didn’t force me to do this, as a matter of fact, he was against it. He didn’t want to cut me off from my family. And you know what I said to him? I said, ‘Ted, if they cut me off, then they were never my family.’ Andromeda glanced around.
‘Narcissa, you love Lucius, don’t you?’ Andromeda got a small nod from her sister. ‘And would you love him if he was a Muggle born?’ She didn’t seem to expect an answer. ‘Bellatrix,’ she now turned to her older sister. ‘Trust me on this – I can tell – but you want to kill me and Ted, and if we have any offspring, you’d want to kill them aswell.’ She stared at her older sister. ‘Go ahead. Do you really think you can kill your sister?’ And now she turned to Sirius. ‘Ahh, Sirius,’ she smiled. ‘Congratulations on being in Gryffindor, though maybe you should lessen up on the pranks – McGonagall is getting old.’ Sirius chuckled.
last edited Больше года
Больше года PotterForever said…
^ haha, the potato bit at the beginning.

It's really good.
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
morning guys :)
nice :D
Thanks! But the potato bit is minor; do you like Dromeda's speech? more-

And now she turned to Sirius. ‘Ahh, Sirius,’ she smiled. ‘Congratulations on being in Gryffindor, though maybe you should lessen up on the pranks – McGonagall is getting old.’ Sirius chuckled. ‘Regulus,’ she sighed. ‘So much to say – let’s cut it short with a warning. Never ask Sirius to pass potatoes to you again.’ Sirius grinned. ‘Dad,’ and now she hesitated. ‘Mum,’ she said, and Narcissa could hear the great sadness in her voice, though she thought she was the only one who could. ‘Goodbye – and remember what I said, about love. Because it can help you. I love you, mum, dad. But I love him too. Can’t you see?’ she cried. Druella and Cygnus just stared at her.
‘Blood traitor,’ said Bellatrix. Andromeda glared at her.
‘Narcissa,’ Andromeda took her hand. ‘I love you,’ she smiled. ‘Remember, just because I love Ted doesn’t mean I don’t love you – though I don’t think you’ll ever speak to me again,’ and such sadness filled her voice that Narcissa had to tell her.
‘Andromeda, I can’t, you know I can’t, is that why you never told me? You know I love them, him, and you, but you know I don’t have the courage. But now – you were my favourite sister, but now…’ her voice trailed off, but she picked up again. ‘But now you know where my decision lays.’ And with what seemed like a Herculean effort, she turned away from her sister.
‘I know,’ said Andromeda quietly, ‘I’ve always known.’ And with those words, she gave a parting wave and disapparated with the usual loud crack.
last edited Больше года
The dialogue is really good. :D
Thanks!
Any critical remarks?
Well, the Black family was quite literally in shock – except for Sirius, who seemed to think what Andromeda did was wonderful. Narcissa stood up, still shocked by what had happened. ‘Where are you going?’ asked Druella suspiciously.
‘For a walk,’ replied Narcissa. Lucius immediately stood up to go with her.
The cold winter air cut Narcissa, and she shivered, moving closer to Lucius. They walked in silence for some time, until Lucius turned to Narcissa and said, ‘I’m sorry.’
‘What have you got to be sorry about?’ asked Narcissa lifelessly.
‘Because I know she was your favourite sister and that you really loved her.’
‘Doesn’t make it your fault,’ said Narcissa as a tear slipped down her cheek. ‘I guess I just took her for granted – and now she left. She’s gone forever. And there’s nothing I can do about it.’
The grief and sadness in her voice was evident. ‘Narcissa, she did what she needed to. You can’t blame her for that. She has a lot of courage.’
Narcissa tried to smile, but it looked sadder then anything. ‘I know that,’ she said. ‘It’s just what she said to me – she was the most important person ever to me before I met you; she knew exactly how I felt and what I wanted. She also helped me at everything, she was the best. And now, now she’s just gone, and I’ll never hear her voice again, see her again – it hurts more than you think. And… and I never even got to say bye properly. I couldn’t do it with everyone watching, and she knew, like she always does.’
‘Oh Narcissa,’ sighed someone from behind her. ‘You didn’t honestly think I’d leave without saying a proper goodbye to my favourite sister?’
Narcissa whirled around, and sure enough, there stood Andromeda, smiling.
‘Andromeda!’ Narcissa cried in surprise and welcome, rushing to her. She hugged Andy feircly, who laughed.
‘What did you want to say? At least, that’s the expression I got.’
‘I love you, Andromeda, and if I had the courage, I would’ve followed you,’ said Narcissa.
Andromeda smiled. ‘You don’t know how much that means to me,’ she said quietly, as they walked farther away. ‘At least I can get your trust back; I don’t think Bellatrix is ever going to forgive me,’ she laughed humourlessly. ‘Well, Cissy, I have to go, I’ll, er, hopefully see you soon?’ It was a question better left unanswered, as Narcissa knew. ‘Could I just speak to Lucius for a minute?’
‘Sure,’ said Narcissa, surprised she wanted to do such a thing. Andromeda pulled him off to the side, and Narcissa watched them talk animatedly before they joined her again, Lucius smirking, Andromeda looking relieved. ‘Bye, Andy,’ she muttered, afraid she would cry again. Andromeda, on the other hand, looked happy. ‘Why are you so happy?’
‘Because I love him,’ she answered simply. ‘I’ll hopefully see you soon, Narcissa,’ she said, hugging her sister once more before apparating again.
‘She really cares about you,’ said Lucius softly.
‘I know,’ whispered Narcissa. ‘But now she really is gone.’ And that’s when she cried.
Harry Potter dictionary
Siriusly – One of the most common ones. Used as a replacement for ‘seriously.’ For Sirius. Siriusly.
OMR – AVPM reference. Stands for ‘Oh my Rowling.’
DADA/MOM – Defence against the Dark Arts and Ministry of Magic respectively. Not to be confused with dad/mom.
Umbridgeitis – a disease only obtainable though Professor Umbridge.
Siriusly?
Yah. Update: after two hours outside (bloody freezing) we finally moved our line inside (Y) we're second in line :D
what was the temperature?
Hi guys!!! I'm back... but nobody missed me... I iz sad nao. :(
lulz

spam

spam

spam
FAIL. AND NO COOKIES FOR YOU.
Sunscreen, 'twas like +5, and we were sitting on the ground :D
Больше года EvannaLynch said…
laugh
really good! :) I'm For Harry potter... boo twilight
How can you stand that?
mischievous
EMMY'S USED TO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!!
Больше года gurl_guhguh13 said…
big smile
Heyyy guys wad's up!?!? I just got home from the bookstore and I found OoTP, HPB, and DH, all in a short stock (which I believe is because EVERYBODY buys them) and beside the books? TWILIGHT. I *almost* threw my water bottle at it.

But beside that, I found a pretty interesting book. Anybody heard of 'The Magic Thief'? Planning on reading it.