Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000
save

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16301-16350 of 54807

Больше года GemonkDruid said…
The Magic Thief? Never heard of it.

Has anyone here ever watched Leverage?
Больше года gurl_guhguh13 said…
Well, the book isn't that popular. But people compared the author with JK Rowling, because she also wrote on the Children Fantasy genre.
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
IT'S BLOODY FREEZING. But I am kinda used to it... I did lose all feeling in my toes, though
Ooh, are they turning black?
Poor Malloy... care for some warm e-chocolate and hot mashed potatoes? *hides potato's corpse* Err, nevermind.
Больше года PotterForever said…
*gasp*
Gosh, it's raining again. I hate it. Well, byez then before my dad--
Больше года PotterForever said…
page 655!!!
Больше года Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
Wotcher fellers :D x
Where is Malloy anyways? x
zzz
Hello guys. Night. :)
smile
Eeeeep.!
Just got my Harry Potter tickets :D x
Now I just have to hope that my three friends Paige, Mollie and Sam get some terrible disease and I can watch it at the premiere :D x
Больше года mooimafish17 said…
oh wow! I just woke up!
wink
Accio, I was lining up for the tickets :D freezing my butt (well, toes) off for two hours outside then another two inside - BUT WE WERE THE SECOND ONES TO GET TICKETS AND WE GOT POSTERS :D
and no, my toes didn't turn black. Only red :D
smile
:O You lazy moo.!
And malloy, you had to queue up? I just got it off of the odeon website :D
But, like I said, hopefully Paige, Mollie and Sam will get some disease, so they won't be able to go to London. That wold mean only TWELVE days till I see it :DD x
I think technically we could have gotten them off the net, but the people who lined up got first pick on seats since I think the net shop thing opened half an hour later or something... And anyway, we did it or the experience :D 'twas really very fun
im not lazy, just tired!

and hungover...sorry what, who said something?

on a completely unrelated note, halloween parties are fun! :DD
Больше года FredWRules said…
I'm losing my voice slightly.
sick
poor andie :(
Больше года SEEKER6 said…
smile
hahahahahahahah yo sup peeps
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
hi guys :)
Hello.... Goodbye!
heeeey all :)
my bright idea vol Merlin-knows-what: I stuck my DH poster onto my wall with reflective tape :D
zzz
big smile
holy crap reflective tape MUAHAHAHAHAHAAH
laugh
OMR OMGG OMP
smirk
omgg the twilight forum has gone to the dogs
ikr?
Больше года LifesGoodx3 said…
Lol, right?

Anyway, i'm mad at my dad cause he still won't choose if he wants to take me to see DH on the 19th or the 20th -__-

I'm never gonna get tickets, I'm telling you, he's so indecisive.
I'M GOING ON THE 17TH
ARE YOU JEALOUS YET?
very :(
Narcissa ran down the hallway, screaming her son’s name. ‘Draco? Draco! DRACO!’ she yelled as she tore through the crowd, not caring about anything but reaching her son, dreading the truth that he might have – no, she could not think it, not now, while she was looking for him, while there was still hope. ‘Draco?’ she called desperately, as tears sprang into her eyes. ‘Draco!’
She looked right and left, but was astonished to see Bellatrix right about to kill a girl who reminded her so much of Andromeda. ‘NO BELLA!’ she screamed, forgetting everything except her sister, running towards Bellatrix. ‘Don’t kill her, that’s Andromeda’s daughter!’ she yelled, grasping her wand tighter.
‘So what?’ snarled Bellatrix, raising her wand, a wild gleam in her eyes. ‘She’s a blood traitor –’
‘DON’T CALL HER THAT!’ roared Narcissa, she did not know where it came from, but as she glanced into the child’s face, she knew without knowing how she knew it, that the child would be as compassionate and loving as Andromeda was. ‘Please Bella,’ she begged, ‘please don’t harm her!’
‘What has gotten into you?’ said Belltrix, a insane smile lit up on her face as she said the unforgivable words – ‘Avada’ Before the spell hit her, the girl turned to look at Narcissa, with a look of concentration on her face, she turned her hair long and brown, and as she did, she resembled so much Andromeda that Narcissa had to look away.
‘Tell my mum I love her! And tell her I’m sorry!’ shouted the girl in desperation, as Bellatrix finished her spell.
‘NO Dora!’ shouted someone else, and Narcissa turned to see a man with scars on his face. Shabby robes, and brown hair flecked with gray running towards them. Before he could reach them, though, He was hit by a jet of green light cast by Antonin Dolohov. The girl – Dora – was hit by Bellatrix’s spell only a few seconds later. ‘Remus!’ was her last word.
‘How could you, Bellatrix?’ she sobbed. ‘That was Andromeda’s daughter, you idiot!’ she shouted, turning around and running away, searching for Draco again, she looked around but could not spot him, she broke into sobs and leaned into the wall as she felt quite faint.
‘Narcissa!’ called someone, she just had enough energy to lift her face and glance at Lucius, who was walking with – no, it couldn’t be…
‘Draco!’ cried Narcissa, running over to them; she hugged them both, feeling like a family again, despite all the fighting taking place. Tears slipped down her cheeks, as she entered the Great Hall, she noticed Harry Potter in the middle with Voldemort. She watched as Voldemort fell, and could not suppress a cheer when he did. At last, she would have the family and peace which was all she needed.
nice one, best :)
i like best :)
I'm jealous malloy -__-
Me too -_________-

Thanks moo! :)
Больше года jodarchy said…
ah that was a close up of bellatrix killing tonks huh that sucks but on thenother hand it was a terrific story
crying
omg sooo sad that bellatrix killed tonks!
wink
that was a wicked story! Have you guys seen the harry potter lego sets?
^^^ what do you mean?
that sucks
terrific story
last edited Больше года
best I think (s)he meant that the writing was good but the fact that Tonks died sucks...
tongue
yup (she) hahahahahahahahah twilight people are offically the MOST desperate people EVER.
Hi guys!
big smile
Amen
 Amen
big smile
heyyyy
Hey guys :D