Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16801-16850 of 54807

Больше года GemonkDruid said…
Lol!
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
Offering Potatoes on the wall!
Больше года mooimafish17 said…
::DD

this excuse will not comfort my teachers :(
 ::DD this excuse will not comfort my teachers :(
Больше года SEEKER6 said…
surprise
Hey guys :) omg I'M COOKING BY MYSELF'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But we are....aren't we!?
big smile
675......woa hoh!
They don't take this either!!
 They don't take this either!!
Больше года LifesGoodx3 said…
I wanna list my top 5 characters even though that was a while ago

1) SIRIUS
2) Remus
3) Luna

I don't really have a 4 and 5 cause I stop putting them in order after that... But I like James and Harry... :D
How could I forget to list Draco too...
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
Lol going to hell now bye!
surprise
What! oh no........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.yo­u forgot DRaco?!?!?!?!?!?!
I did... But then I remembered! :)
hahahahahahah jk MY GOODNESS PEEPSIES RESPOND
angry
Other than you LifesGood you are responding!
lololololololololololololol jk loves you guys *pretend barfs into pink lemonade*
Patience my friend
 Patience my friend
yeah and
 yeah and
Omg sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true
 Omg sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true
It's very true, but it doesn't give any reasons.. Doesn't matter, I guess.
Больше года jodarchy said…
big smile
wooo i finished re-writing hp chamber of secrets just 5 more to go whoop
woah...... fo cereal? that's redonk u liss i has gotst to reads it
You rewrote COS? How long is it?
its a little longer than the original lol, well im re-writing all of them lol except im changing bits lol and adding a new female character to somewhat rival harry in the magical ability stakes, yeah its kinda ff but instead of like 1 chapter i re-wrote the entire book lol i finished the first potter book re-write a couple months ago
omg thats so cool... whats the girls name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>
?????????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­???­???­???
her name is arabella right now but i keep changing it lol although arabella it is for now, she is by far the coolest character i have ever created but kinda not cool at the same time if that makes sense
she is also in my story at least the neice of pro mcgonagall
its kinda a strange story but i always wondered why mcgonagall never mentioned any family so in my story i created a reason lol
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the name isatell
That's so cool! What house did you put her in?
she is in gryfindor i figured she would of course be sorted into the house that her aunt is head of but she kinda equally belongs in all of them at least in my mind u know she has traits of all of the houses, i have lots of thoughts as to what im gonna do in the other books but nothing concrete yet except for one major idea i have for ootp
Hello people. Jo (LOL!) ... Joddy, that's awesome! I tried that once but...
haha joda lol, yeah it is hard trying to re-write it without changing to much of the original story but its moving along nicely im probably gonna start prisoner of azkaban in a few days time or im gonna edit the first and second lol who knows my mind is a maze lol
Awesome! I can't even start a ff without getting bored and stopping after 2 chapters, good work!
i dont really like writing long stories i mostly write short stories or short ff's but i decided to challenge myself lol its taken me a long time though because sometimes i just lose focus or school stuff gets in the way or i need time to rework some ideas in my head lol

who knows maybe when i have time to type some stuff out i will post some here for u folks to read and you can tell me what u think
You should! At least post a favorite part of yours, or something. That would be really cool.
i have lots of favourite parts lol but a particular favourite is a conversation between my character and neville lol
im actually writing notes for something that happens in hbp between my character and bellatrix during the bit where the death eaters set fire to the burrow which is pretty cool lol although its the 6th book so its a testament to how out of order i am lol
It sounds really interesting!
it does! you should post it here!
I agree.
I'm writing one too :) As you all know.... for Cissy x Luce
I'm writing the Quidditch match scene write (right) now!
last edited Больше года
yeah i have a background story planned out and everything and i already have dumbledores funeral scene written, i figured unless i change it last minute im going to have a scene where she either remembers bellatrix killing her mother or she gets a glimpse into bellatrix's memory and see's it although she has always thought her mother died in a normal way im not sure yet though lol really the only thing i am sure of up to this point is that she has metamorphic abilities kind of like tonks except hers are linked to her emotions and because she hasnt learned to control them they are a little volatile
last edited Больше года
That's cool! :O
smile
yep i figured hey harry needed at least one friend who could fit into any situation then i figured heck no that would make it too easy lol so her metamorphic powers kinda make her screw up a few times lol but she fixes it hopefully lol
or i was thinking i could make her a unique kind of witch that could tell everything about an object just by touching it lol i figured that might come in handy or i was gonna give her an animagus or give the ability to use transfiguration to make herself an animal or something lol my mind is a jumble lol
I wanna read this thing! Sounds so cool!
thank you i will try to find time in the next couple days to pick a scene and type it out and post it here
Okay! Haha I'm looking forward to reading it! (:
i may even just write a brand new scene just for you guys lol maybe something with sirius for poa lol
Sirius! Awesome, he's my favorite character!
yes i know lol im not sure what i will do with that yet lol