Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18701-18750 of 54807

Больше года Italktosnakes said…
smile
I DO :D
And I'm so excited.!! Mutti and Vatti spend about one hundred squids on them , so we gett loads of cute prezzies :D x
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
Yeah, that's exactly what I mean :D
Accio, did you by any chance just read/watch Georgia Nicholson? Or are Mutti and Vatti common British terms?
last edited Больше года
Больше года cassie-1-2-3 said…
If this goes too far off topic, some may feel inclined to report it and the whole thing will be gone...
smile
I <3 that book.! :D <3 xx
But I've called my 'mom and dad' that since forever (as do quite alot of my school chums, so its relatively common). \i mostly use to get on their nerves. :D x
And Cassie, why on this earth would you do that, there is no reason, as we haven't done anything to report on particularly.
Thte only possibility that comes to mind could be because you have no life, and therefore enjoy getting on peoples nerve. If that's the case, you are doing quite a good job, in my case anyways. So job's a good'n :)
Anyroad...you all sound atm?
last edited Больше года
Lol?

I haven't done so, nor did I say I would. I'm only speaking out because this is a forum intended to give reasons/opinions that Harry Potter is better than Twilight. If you're not posting on that subject, than you should post elsewhere. Anyone seeking what the title of the forum implies isn't going to find that... They'll just find a bunch of people talking about Christmas lights and other things that don't apply.

Also, I don't really care if I bother you or not. It's your choice to be bothered by my simple statement.
Is it wrong to really want the 'POTTER' sweater Harry was wearing in the first task in the GoF film?
Even if I'm not in Gryffindor?

And anyway, before they find us talking about Christmas lights and stuff, they'll find 2,5OO reasons on topic.
Great, so either continue, or move on to somewhere else more appropriate.

Just because it was on topic at one point, that doesn't mean that this right now is any less off topic.
smile
Oh dear...
I never said you had done so, nor say you would.
Also, for the record, being bothered about something and getting on someones nerves is a whole different slice of cake altogether. Plus, it says 1000 reasons, and we have made more than that. Therefore, we have done exactly what the forum says. If they wish to see the 1000 or more reasons, they can look at the hundreds of page. They can read to their heart's desire :D

ANYROAD,
Malloy, I don't think it is wrong. It is pretty damn awesome. :D
Also, does nayone here know and or like 'The Maine'? x
Well, you did say "Why on earth would you do that?" (an exact quote) which implies that you believe I would do that.
Not that that statement matters at all.
nope, never heard of it :D

Cassie, just leave it well enough alone, all right? If it bothers you, report us; if it doesn't, either join in or fuck the hell off.
I am joining in by being just as off topic as the rest of you.
smile
Exactly, so you're kinda being hypocritical...
Also, I was simply asking why you would do it. That does not mean I thought you would do it, I was just asking. NO matter what it 'implied' :) x
smile
And Malloy, that is a shame, because they are an AWESOME band
Imma see dem in March with NeverShoutNever. x
Yay!

It really bugs me how all the directors made people think that Harry and Hermione are gonna end up together -_-
smile
I know :O
People kept coming up to me and was like 'I feel sorry for Ron, he's left out, he has nobody to love. Is he gonna marry Luna?' and I was like 'Nahhhh. He blates marries Hermione' and they were like
'No eeeyyy dayyy. That lightning bloke hooks up wiff 'er. She's well fit innit. I'd bang her.' (Yeah, I live in a town full of CHAVs-but not literally)
and I was like -_- x
Well, if you guys feel you made valid points, I will take it into consideration. Changing your position is not hypocritical.

I think this spot is a nice place to go when you want to feel smarter than other people. Much like the random spot.
smile
That felt like if it was spoken, it would be in a condescending tone...
Mhmm.
smile
^Ditto...
... I have absolutely no idea what's going on right now.
smile
Neither do I at this current point in time.
GOING WITH THE FLOW BABEH.!
Yeah, I have a tendency to need the last word, so I just keep spouting things that are just holding onto the thread of the topic, until the opposing member gives up, therefore I win. :) x
I'm not battling. (though, I do tend to get the last INTELLIGENT word) I'm Only conversing.
cool
And I'm cleaning the kitchen.

No, really.
Multytasking as a great ability to posess.
smile
I gotta admit, tht post was of sound quality. The subtlty of that slam was pretty darn good.
In my defence, I am also doing my homework and watching the X Factor, and did not have the time nor inclination to practically copy the previous most.
And I'm not battling, I just always need to have the last word, even if it isn't of the upmmost intelligent, as I don't mind whether I'm found to be intelligent or not, as I now that I am...
So...we all sound then? xx
smile
I love cleaning, I find it...refreshing >.< x
smile
Sorry, does that sound weird? x
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
Accio, I've heard of The Maine. They're like, my 7th fav band!
Hello????
smile
Hello.!!
I'm seeing them in march wiht Never Shout Never.!!!!! This may be, quite literally, my dream concert :D x
last edited Больше года
Больше года mooimafish17 said…
Hi all. :)

God cassie-1-2-3 is a buzzkill!

Guess what! I had my Mountview performance today. It went so well. :D:D
Moo, IKR? I always feel so serious when she's around... has she evr had any fun???

She said that someone was going to report this forum. NOOOOOO!!!
This may sound random, but: I think that private chatting is kind of pervy.
Больше года MissKnowItAll said…
hmmm
I like Cassie, she's awesome. :)

And yeah, it does sound random, GD, but at the same time it's so true.
I think personally that Cassie's a killjoy.

I know a way to make you guys mad. XD
smile
Tbf, Cassie sounds like she would be nice, she just happened to have pushed the buttons today.
NOTE TO PEOPLE: Don't annoy an ill fifteen year old who just found out that her Boyfriend's going away for a month to see his family abroad. And just to make things even better, his ex-girlfriend is going with him. Brilliant. ¬_¬ x

ANd well done Moo, sounds sound :) x
Больше года MissKnowItAll said…
Yes, well done Moo.

I agree with ikaltosnakes, Cassie is a nice person.

@GemnkDruid: Oh yeah? What's that?
smile
Tar duck.
And btw, you can call me accio :
Yeah my other account I used on here was accio_pandorica, and I figured if everyone called me something different, then I'd get confuzzled
Lol, you guys. I wasn't trying to be rude. Sorry. I was going for a different type of sarcastic humor. I didn't get nasty or anything. I would have stopped if it got heated or at all out of hand.
Больше года LoopyLuna96 said…
@ikaltosnakes: Awesome. I didn't know that.

@Cassie1-2-3: Okey-dokey!
mischievous
Okay!

All HP fans, go to Amazon, type in Harry Potter, click on a random book, clicks reviews, click 1-star reviews.
Больше года emilyroxx said…
Okay, now I'm mad.
The worst part is, there's no place to argue with them.
Больше года DracoLuver said…
It's okay guys! Just because people are too narrow-minded to get engrossed in the magical world of Harry Potter, doesn't mean we should get mad. Harry Potter doesn't need fans like that! :]

I feel happy dappy right now :D
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
Hello? anyone here? o_0
and btw cassie, no offence (siriusly, NO OFFENCE lol) but it sorta seemed as if you were trying to pick a fight with some of us here
lol Dracoluver why are you so happy dappy right now?
Больше года gryffindorgirl1 said…
1 reason Harry Potter is better: Bella in twilight relies on men to much!! When Edward leaves her she jsut mopes around all depressed for the longest time and waits for some one to comfort her. In Harry Potter the charecters are stronger and more intelligent and rely on themselves and stand up for other people. Enough said.
I wasn't picking fights. I could tell nobody was getting too upset.
Больше года DracoLuver said…
@Mea - I have no clue. :P
mischievous
Yay, I got people mad!
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
My fic -
I always had a crazy childhood. What else do you expect from someone whose mother is a crazy insane psycho that enjoys murdering? Murdering Muggle borns and Muggles, that is. Oh, and Blood traitors, and whoever the Dark Lord says she has to kill, and anyone that gets in her way, and... lots of other people. She even killed her cousin once, Sirius Black. I loved him dearly. More than my mother, but she never knew. It was hard, dealing with his death alone. But you get used to it when your mother targets all your favourite relatives. A few tears slipped down my cheeks. I remembered Sirius’s last words to me;
“Don’t worry,” he said, placing his hand on my shoulder. “I’ll always be there for you – no matter how horrible Bella is.”
And then Bella had killed him. Of course, she didn’t know how much I loved my uncle. It had all been thanks to Harry Potter that I knew him at all. In our third year... I smiled at the thought of my best friends, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger. It had been hard, becoming friends. Bellatrix would kill me if she found out.
I don’t even know how she’s my mother. We are exact opposites. I take after Andromeda much more that Bella. Even though I haven’t met my aunt... I knew a lot about her, though. Almost every other day I had to listen to Bellatrix raging about her. That’s how I found out how hard my mother can hit.
“Thinks she can just abandon the family, marry filth, and now she’s got another one, I’ll kill her!”
“What’s so bad about that?” I asked curiously. Bellatrix looked at me in shock.
“You – you – ” her anger was beyond words. “You will never say that again!” She raised her hand and hit me hard across the face. I looked at her, eyes widened, before running into my house, straight to my room. She had not bothered me then.
It was almost a month since that had happened, yet the mark was still there, standing out against my pale skin. That had also been the summer I had run away. It had all been too much. I had come back, though, making up lies as to why I had gone. I didn’t want to come back, but I had to. I had a job here.
And that job is one that could cost me my life. It didn’t matter to me, though. I knew my mother would sacrifice me at moment’s notice if the “Dark Lord” told her too.
It was slightly depressing, growing up with Bellatrix Lestrange. Oh, she told me everything, alright, but she was cruel, even to her only daughter. We only ever went out of the house to visit Narcissa, and that was only about once a month. The rest of the summer vacation, I had been trapped in this house. Hogwarts was the only time she let me out of her sight. Some people might think that’s over protective, but I know the truth. She suspects me.
I was never as evil as her, I didn’t find it fun to cause others pain. I wasn’t even a Slytherin, I was a Ravenclaw. Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure.