Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18901-18950 of 54807

Больше года lucius_malloy said…
PSYCHO!
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
haha good one malloy :P
Больше года mooimafish17 said…
........yeah, he's had that for about 5 years

sorry
damn.

oh, well... what's his name?
Больше года Italktosnakes said…
Hey.
Sup Hoes ;) x
hey :)

what's up?
Больше года MissKnowItAll said…
Hello all. :)
I'm screwed :D
Meh.
And why are you screwed?
x
last edited Больше года
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
big smile
Yah, why are you screwed malloy?
oh yah, HI EVERYONE :D
Cos I have a French test on Wednesday and I don't know shit, and I need to write a book report by then and I literally have no time.
Oh, and NaNoWriMo ends tomorrow and I'm still 3k short of my word count goal.
You know, no big.

But on the plus side, chapter six should be up any minute now.
yahhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh and ITS name is DrTalor.
I love your FF, it's pretty awesome :)
We had to write a Twilight/Harry Potter ff in English today.It was actually alright, cause I didn't get to the point of Twilight at the time.
Do you want to se it?
It's kinda bad :L x
I was practically the only one is class who did the FF. Everyone else was staring at me and either laughing, or doing the sympathetic head tilt :/ x
hmm...
talopath? (kinda random, yeah...)
sociotalor? (like sociopath...)

that's the best I can come up with now...
thankies accio :DD
and yeah I wanna see it (Y) was it like crossover, or...?
I've been trying to make out english teacher make us write FF, with little success so far...
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
zzz
Hi. Bye.
Here's the beginning of it. It's not very good, but I didn't have very long :)x

"But why Forks Daddy?" asked Lilly, here smile quickly fading, after hearing the new." I thought we were going to meet Grandma and Granddad's for the summer, and meet up with Teddy..."
'So did I.' Harry mumbled to himself. He really was looking froward to see everyone at the Burrow this summer. He hadn't seen Ron and Hermione outside of the Ministry for weeks, maybe even months now. Life had gotten ahead of Harry and the rest of the old trio. He loved his family, there's no denying that, but in some ways he missed his 'chosen one' days. His scar had gone over twenty years ago, and with it, his biggest form of identity. Sometimes he just wished he could go back to the good old days. A new adventure everyday. A never-ending story of hilarity and horror. Except, that's what he thought. But the story had finished. Now he had to continue with the rest. The epilogue of the 'Boy Who Lived'.

Like I kinda said, I haven't got to the Twilight bit yet. It's gonna fail though, cause I can't stand Twilight Fanfics, and I can't think what to put in it. But there you go :) x
If were posting parts of fics we cant finish then:

2nd)
Isadora grabbed her hands and the two spun out of control in the Slytherin common room. The chairs and sofa and desks had been pushed to the side, the firewiskey was flowing and the whole space now had one purpose. Not work but pleasure. The party, that had started late last night, was drawing to a close in the early hours of the morning. The band has long sence slopped of with their groupies, leaving a charmed potions set to keep the music going. Bellatrix was in the mood to rebel, sp pointing her wand to turn the volume up she grabbed her only roommates hand and hit the dance floor.
Yays :D awesome, both of you...
I reckon positive feedback is one of those things you don't truly appreciate until you experience it.
Больше года cassiebieberfan said…
no way i think twilight is better and i can't wait until breaking dawn part one comes out in new zealand.
^ That's nice. :) But how is it revelant to this conversation?
Больше года PotterForever said…
^^ Okay then.
last edited Больше года
blush
UM...good for you Cassie. :D x
I need to confess something. I've kept it secret for 4 years now and I'm going to take advantage of none of you guys knowing me.

So, when I was in Year 6, we had a leavers ceremony at the local church. We had to sit in the choir stands at the back so we could present and sing etc.
I had a habit of picking at things back then. You know, loose string and such. Anyway, the choir stalls had a covering on them. It was blue and kind of carpety. And was slightly frayed. So, as a way of relieving my nerves etc, I picked at the frayed edges happily.
The day after, it was our final day at school, and a lady from the office came in and told us that a choir singer had complained about the string on the floor. Turns out the carpety covering was a present from the Royal Family and had been used at some wedding thing. Anyway, people were pretty upset.
I didn't confess. It's still a secret, and it's been eating me up inside.

I feel so much better now. :)
Okay then... I used to pick at the tapestry in the guest room at my grandparents place :D it's still all taped up.
And I accidentally broke a vase at my second cousin's graduation party... Nobody knows :P
sad
lol. Glad I'm not alone.

And I'm sorry guys. That post was so random. I just needed to vent.
big smile
We all do at times :D it's human nature.

If I was a smart kid, I'd go to bed now.
If I was a really smart kid, I'd start that book report now...
Seeing as I'm not a smart kid, I'm gonna go read some FF now.
It's alright. It's better to vent.
Although, saying that, I need to vent really. But I always seem to be venting on here, so I don't want to bore you with my sitch AGAIN :/ x
Who said you'd bore us? Go ahead :)
I'm gonna play at being a smart kid and go to bed now :D
Night guys :)

And accio, feel free to vent any time :D
smile
Good night, Malloy. Sweet dreams.

Currently listening to his song, and loving it:
crying
Well...
I can't remember mentioning, but James has gone to Australia see his family. Which I would be alright with. However, his ex-girlfriend has gone with him, because her families friends with his. SO I wasn't the happiest person ever.
Yesterday she text me saying 'Did you say good bye to Jay? Cause I promise, after this week, he's gonna be mine. Good thing we're sharing a room...'
Obviously I was FUMING and she kept sending little texts like 'Ooh...you're boyfriend looks good without his shirt on...has he been working out?' and she was really get on my last enrves.
So, after the 100th text, I had this massive rant, calling her a whore and telling her to get the hell off James because he's mine, and that if she doesn't she's gonna get it when she's back.
She showed it to James. He obviously hadn't sent her texts and sent this:

Alice....what the hell? Why are you doing this to Kay? She got well upset about this text. Yeah, she's my ex, but she's a good-mate, and I can spend time with her, without you getting on her back. I don't even know why you'd send this text, cause this isn't like my girlfriend. And if it is, maybe I've got you wrong. Don't text me back, yeah? And don't send another message to Kay. She's right you know, you have changed. It's a shame, cause I thought I loved you as well. See you when I'm back. J,'

'I thought I loved you'???!??!?!?!??!?!!! WHAT.THE. HELL.
My life is actually over. :'( x

Sorry, it's long. I guess I do feel a little better...sort of. x
I think I missed the start of this story...

But it's always nice to vent. :)

Anyone who writes HP fanfics, are you on the Hogwarts Online forum? It's awesome.
^James is my boyfriend, and he lived is Aus for a few years. He now lives in England, but he went back for a holiday. His ex is friends with his family, so her family's going too. Then all that happens. x
Ah. Now I'm all caught up, and I'm help you out, but my time on the computer has just ended. I will return in 1/2 hour or so. x
poor accio, that sucks! when he gets back show him the texts she sent. it might also be worth appoagising to her, even if it is a little insincere.
also - link

...i dont even...
That article is...

o.O
also:

Other sevens in Harry Potter:

•7 years at Hogwarts
•7 floors of Hogwarts
•7 galleons for a wand
•7 positions in quidditch
•7 tasks in the Sorceror’s Stone
•7 potions in task 6
•7 Weasley children
•Ginny is the 1st Weasley girl in 7 generations.
•Gryffindor beats Slytherin for the house cup for the first time in 7 years in the Sorceror’s Stone
•7 books Gilderoy Lockhart requires for DADA (CoS)
•7 muggles see Harry and Ron fly the car (CoS)
•7 days of Aunt Marge (PoA)
•Arthur Weasley wins 700 galleons (PoA).
•7 tear drops on Hagrid’s letter to Hermione (PoA).
•7 people in the Shrieking Shack (PoA): Harry, Hermione, Ron, Sirius, Lupin, Snape, and Pettigrew.
• Voldemort killed Frank Bryce who was 77 to make the 7th horcrux.
•7 locks on Moody’s trunk (GoF)
• Dobby has 7 socks (GoF)
• Unicorns don’t turn pure white until they’re 7 years old. (GoF)
•Harry was “born as the 7th month dies…” (OotP)
•7 memories of Tom Riddle (HBP)
• Harry and Ron get 7 O.W.L.s each (HBP)
•7 DADA teachers
•7 questions Bellatrix asks Severus in Spinner’s End
•7 Harry Potters with 7 Order members
•7 races in the wizarding world: Human, Giant, Goblin, Centaur, Elf, Werewolf, Vela
•There are 142 stairs at Hogwarts which adds to 7 (1+4+2=7)
•Cleansweep 7
•Gryffindor Tower is located on the 7th floor
•Nicholas Flamel and his wife have 7 years age difference
•7 hidden passageways out of Hogwarts on the Marauders’ Map
•Flitwick’s office (where Sirius is locked in PoA) is on the 7th floor
•700 ways to commit a foul in Quidditch.
•The Tri-Wizard Tournament was first established 700 years before it’s appearance in the GoF.
•Fred and George charge 7 sickles for a canary cream
•Clause Seven of the Decree states that magic may be used before Muggles in exceptional circumstances
•The Room of Requirement, used for DA meetings, is on the 7th floor. (OotP)
•Ron gets seven OWLs (HBP).
•Zabini’s mother was married 7 times. (HBP)
•7 death eaters at the tower in HBP: Draco, Fenrir, Amycus, Alecto, tall blond, Snape, Gibbon as well as 7 members of the Order and the DA: McGonagall, Tonks, Lupin, Neville, Ginny, Hermione, Ron
•Lily began going out with James in their 7th year at Hogwarts
•The prophecy is in row 97 in the Department of Mysteries
•There are 7 Animagi registered with the Improper Use of Magic Office
•7 people in the Malfoy’s cellar (DH): Ollivander, Luna, Dean, Harry, Dobby, Ron, and Griphook
why yes, i am BORED. thank you for asking
 why yes, i am BORED. thank Ты for asking
I LOVE that picture. You should post it in images.
zzz
Night all. Time for this sleepyhead to go to bed!

Night all. Time for this sleepyhead to go to bed!
night all - i leave you with this:
 night all - i leave Ты with this:
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
wow that 7 thing is creepy lol
Больше года crazy4hp said…
smile
J.K Rowling has at least 100 characters with a personality and many others who aren't as big a part. twilight has how many?
Больше года crazy4hp said…
the day harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 came out everybody in my class was sining the theme song drawing darks marks on there arms and scars on there foreheads. the day the twilight movie came out.... no one even realized!
Больше года emilyroxx said…
smile
^^Yupperz. We've kind of stopped listing reasons, but I agree with you.
Wow Moo, I had noticed a few of those already, but most of them I've never noticed before! Did you write that, or did you find them online? And now I have that Pocahontas song stuck in my head!
Italktosnakes, I just glanced at what you wrote at first, and all I saw were the names 'James' and 'Alice' and I thought you were writing a Twilight fanfiction or something, lol. xD
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
Hey, has anyone noticed that Twihards and Antis have been listing reasons randomly for the past week? lol weird
Больше года DracoLuver said…
^ Yes! haha, but I guess a few people are new? idk ...

I'M SO HAPPY! In three weeks, I have X-Mas Break!
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
mischievous
Aww lucky! Dang! You know what's even luckier? An Australian penpal of mine is having summer break right now!! JEALOUS!!