Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 20851-20900 of 54807

Больше года harrypotterbest said…
Mea, same here! :D :D
I realized that whenever I log on to Fanpop, the first thing I do is check 1000 reasons. Love you all! :D
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
Hai!
big smile
Hai GD! I am late, but...
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good."
:D
I... just got a GD songbook. YAY!!!!!!!!
A Gemonk Druid songbook? :O
Yeah. I'mma great singer, ya know. :P
Yes, you are an awesome singer. :)
Yeah, did you buy my latest album?
No I didn't... I have none of your albums, actually.
Больше года DracoLuver said…
GD, what's your album called?
It's called Urine Apple. :B
Next time I'm in the store, Imma yell, "MY FRIEND MADE THIS HERE ALBUM!"
last edited Больше года
Yeah, you'd better. :)
Tell me what you think, please. I would've posted on the writing section, but your my family and I feel more comfortable here:

The clock was the only thing to be heard in the dark room. The curtains blocked the moonlight and the different decorations had made it look even more horrific. The only thing alive was a slim girl sitting on her bed, staring transfixed at the clock grasped tightly in her pale hands. Tick-tock, tick-tock.
"Please ..." she whispered, biting her lip. She wanted everything to just be over. This whole day she had spent her time in confinement, determined not to let her friends know anything. She couldn't let them worry her heads off - that is what she was for. She had been staring at that clock forever now, hoping that just maybe the time would speed up so she wouldn't have to feel the dizziness spread through her body. Just maybe she would be normal and everything she had been told when she was younger would be a cruel joke. She knew it wasn't ... but possibly. Although her hope frayed at times, she was determined. She wouldn't let anything bad happen to anyone, he'd have to take her first ... right? She shook her head as tears began to form. She was not going to cry unless she wanted eveyone's end to come sooner. It hurt to hide things, it hurt to hope when odds were against you, but most of all, it hurt to know everyone would suffer because you were born as you.
The her hope faltered once more. Maybe it was useless to just sit here doing nothing. She was hungry and she yearned to see happy faces. Her dark room didn't provide any comfort and the cool air had made it hard not to crawl under the covers. That's what she wanted to do. Crawl in the covers and sleep. She hadn't slept properly for two days and the weariness had taken over. Along with all the bruises she had gotten in the constant missions, she lacked energy. But she couldn't relax. It would be wrong and she knew she'd just dream about all the horrid things.
If her eyes closed in defeat, he'd come and reap her dreams. She was weak and spineless. She was absolutley nothing compared to him ... nothing to him.
She was never something to him. To him she was just an object that he could use and dispose at any moment without a second thought. She wasn't a human being with feelings.
Although she never could feel. Her powers limited her from that. Any emotion would do something drastic to the city. Happiness - electricity shortage, anger - mind control, exploding the town, sadness - a giant wave would drown everyone. She had always been this way, but she envied those who could express all they wanted without worrying about hurting someone. She was an empath: her aura munipulated energy fields so she could sense what others were feeling. That was no help whatsoever.
I just looked out my window and saw a truck that's kind of like Bella's parked outside. Hmm, am I being stalked? xD
last edited Больше года
Tre Cool :D
Больше года gmoney879 said…
cool
55. THEY ARE BOTH AWESOME MOVIES!!!
^ Um... we don't give reasons anymore...
Больше года gmoney879 said…
tongue
wow dracolover that was long it took me 5 minutes to read that long thing!!!!!
Больше года PotterForever said…
^^^ Yeah we're just using this forum for random conversations now, we stopped giving reasons a while ago.

@DracoLuver, It's great :D
Guess what, bro? :D
Thanks, PF :)
smirk
What?
I got 2 Green Day songbooks! XD
That's awesomeful! Celebrate with this Green Day vid.
Do you know the enemy?
Do you know your enemy?
Well gotta know the enemy
Wah hey!
Yeah! Except I have to convert everything to bass clef. >:C
Night guys! *hugs all*
G'night, sis. :D
Helloooooooooooo??????
I'm so lonely.

Send my love a letterbomb!!!!!!
Hey!!! Hey Gemonk!!!! What kind of a name is that? It sounds like Gem and Monk combined!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Um... actually it doesn't.
GD, WATCH:

Can't. Busy "learning to design a website".
Aww, I like this video D:

What website? What's it about? :)
I haven't started it yet, LOL.
Oh wow. WATCH THE VIDEO THEN! It's like three minutes lonnnngggg!
I can't. I'm "busy".
I saw it. I liked it, but I don't like the message behind it.
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
HAI.
best, this is the first place I check when I wake up :D
quite possibly last normal day of hell coming up<3
Muahaha!!! I finally converted Basket Case to bass clef? :D
I just played a Green Day song on bassoon.

O_O

I feel honored.
d'awesome.
I'm playing the Judge's Daugther nao. XD
*bump*
Больше года Italktosnakes said…
big smile
Today is my first day of Awesome School. I have Drama, so that means Harry Potter Puppet Pals and AVPM. Also, I have English, so we're watching HP 1 and 2. Doublley also, I have ICT, so that means fanfic writing, and Turning Darren Criss into Santa. Tripley also, I get my awesome Secret Santa prezzies today :D x
Yay Accio :D today is hopefully my last day of normal school<3
Больше года mooimafish17 said…
I have a drama exam then homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­ee XD
then pub ;)