Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21851-21900 of 54807

Больше года hsmgirl14a said…
big smile
Hi everyone :)
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
heyy :)
Больше года MissKnowItAll said…
Hey! Where are you up to in HP?
sad
I just finished the first book. I have to wait until after the christmas break to get the second book from my school`s library. My mom won`t let me get the rest of the series. She hates harry potter. My dad on the other hand will let me read it.
Why does she hate Harry Potter?

At the moment, are you Ron/Hermione or Harry/Hermione? Just a random question...
Because of the witchcraft that is involved. I am probably more of a Ron and hermione fan.
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
That's awesome hsmgirl that you're giving HP a chance :)
smile
It is :)
@hsmgirl14a: Romione ftw. I know that question was random, but I was told before I started reading the books that it R/Hr, so I was just wondering about the opinion of a new fan. :)
Больше года MrsPadfoot said…
So random and kinda stupid question: How long do I have to be on here before I am an official Biggerstaff?
I was wondering that- I'd like you and hsmgirl to join the family. I guess you'd have to ask Malloy, though, because she's the Granma. :)
Miss, nice new icon! =D I want to make some changes to the family tree too :P
Больше года PotterForever said…
Harry/Hermione: Always hated it. Never felt those two belonged together, it seems weird.
Romione: Seems to work better, I've always felt they are better suited for each other.
Drarry: I'm not sure why, but for some reason I've never been opposed to it. Maybe the ridicusness of it makes it sound interesting to me...
Aww. Thanks, best. I change icons way too much, though. :)
I like yours too. It's not that new anymore, but, you know, I forgot to comment when it was, so there you go...
I love Romione, and Harmony just sounds...odd to me. But, like I said, I read the books in a Romione mindset.
ahh, my grandmotherly opinion is needed :D (I prefer the term matriarch)
I think hsmgirl is already on the family tree -- yet another of my kids, lol. And Padfoot (I'm gonna call you that) you can bee Quaila and Angel's kid, I think, because I already have... like... nine? so Quaila's your mum, Angel's your 'dad', and boo and Draco are your sisters. I'm your aunt, moo's your uncle, and the rest of these unnamed people are your cousins, except for Emily, who's Gemmy and Spike's kid, and Miss, who's the offspring of best and Pride, though Pride hasn't been on for ages. (and just to clarify, Gemmy and best are my kids, Pride's best's hubby and Spike is... Spike. From Buffy).
I have an absent Daddy. Such a deprived child.
I'm lucky, nothing was spoiled for me when I was reading. ^^ Of course, then the deaths came as an even bigger shock...

And Miss, thanks :) Hermione FTW.
 I'm lucky, nothing was spoiled for me when I was reading. ^^ Of course, then the deaths came as an e
smile
Hey, I'm getting married to Fred :P Pride's my sister.
 Hey, I'm getting married to Фред :P Pride's my sister.
Yes, Hermione FTW!

I didn't have much spoiled, just the couplings. It was fun though, because I could keep my eyes out for cute hints as I read.

Is Fred going to be my new Dad?
last edited Больше года
hsmgirl, in my opinion they get better as they go on, so you've got a lot to look forward to.
no, best, you're married to Pride.
How else would Miss exist?
big smile
Miss's daddy is Fred Weasley. =D
This is so confusing...

DNA testing time!
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
Wow, we have such a complicated family tree lol
It ain't family if it don't confuse you :D
Lol, true Malloy :D
Yep. Defintely true.
Больше года emilyroxx said…
We're second to the Weasleys, lol.
Wow, I've always wanted a big family! Well, one that isn't full of drama like my real mom's side. So I have a ton of cousins and two sisters?
Pretty much. :)
smile
Ok, I'll try to remember all that.
Hey, no-one else does.
XD Miss has a point :P
heart
Hey, I remember it! Hmph.
Me and my supremely wonderful memory are going to bed now :D night guys
Ok, now I feel better. So what's up?
Night mommy! ;D
G'night Granma Malloy! :)
I don't like the American version of the HP books.

I like the British one wayyyyyy better.
 I don't like the American version of the HP books. I like the British one [i]wayyyyyy[/i] better.
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
Okay, I have a new icon to support my newly found love and obsession on FF with Dramione :)
Like?
Night, Aunt Malloy!
You know what I hate? How they changed the title of the first one for the American version.
I like it, Mea. I love black and white pictures like that. :)

What suddenly got you into Dramione?
Ugh, all I've ever even seen is the American version. I do know someone with the UK versions and I'm insanely jealous.
Mea, I like it too. :)

Sunscreen, me too. Also, I think the British cover illustrations are better. :)
 Mea, I like it too. :) Sunscreen, me too. Also, I think the British cover illustrations are better.
The american illustrations are odd. I don't reall like that style of artwork, to be honest.

Are you American, MPF?
(you know what I hate? how they decided it was necessary to translate all the names into Finnish. that's part of why I refuse to read them in Finnish).
Mrs P, I have the American version. :( But I read the British version first, and I have the British Deathly Hallows and Prisoner of Azkaban.
 Mrs P, I have the American version. :( But I read the British version first, and I have the British [
Yeah, and I've never even been overseas. I've only left the country once and that was to Mexico last summer.