Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22051-22100 of 54807

Больше года Ms_Mea said…
That's one big family tree lol
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
you're welcome :D can also be found link.
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
Malloy, hsmgirl14a's nickname is Cissy :P
Больше года hsmgirl14a said…
that is true :)
What happened to Pride?
Больше года MissKnowItAll said…
Gone off somewhere, gallavanting on wild adventures.
O OKAY :D I shall add that onto the tree but honestly cba take another picture.
erm... I dunno, quite... she was best's hubby and miss's daddy, but apparently Fred is miss's daddy now? if she comes back, we'll shove her somewhere ;D
Miss, I wanna join her! :D
Yeah, mum, why don't you leave as well!

XD
heart
TWO HOURS TILL CHRISTMAS♥
Больше года Italktosnakes said…
What?
Tomorrows the 24th? x
Iris Lestrange

After the Battle
My head hit the pillow as yet another tear escaped from me. My eyes slid shut, yet the images of seeing them... seeing them just lying there, unaware of what went around them, could not be fled from. Seeing the destruction of those I loved most, seeing them go down, and never return... I could never be fully healed. The reality of it, the battle, the screams, the flashes of light, the people who lost their lives, all the details, I remembered everything. My mother, Fred, Nymphadora, people I love, gone forever. Taken from me, one at a time, until I was alone, the last one left. My mother, dead, my cousin, gone, my uncle, murdered. And Fred... to see him lying there caused unbearable pain. To stand there, my heart beating, while his had stopped, made me want to die right there with him.
But I had to go on.
Time, time was the only thing that could lessen the pain. I had seen it in their eyes when I looked at them, pain, loss, fear, and yet, I could see hope. We had won the war. The world, it had begun as a new place, a place, this time, where people could live without having to fear for our lives, without having to run to stay alive.
The evil in this world had gone, and now, there was peace. Yet I could not enjoy the peace, having lost so many loved ones. None of us could enjoy ourselves right now. Tomorrow would be the first day Kingsley is minister, tomorrow everything would be sorted out, tomorrow, we’ll get our lives back on track. Tomorrow. Yet today, today we mourn for those we lost. Today we weep for the company of those gone forever. Today we grieve for our loved ones.
An empty feeling is inside of me, and I feel famished, yet I can not move. My body is exhausted, and I long for Fred to sit next to me, for Sirius to say he’ll always be there, for Tonks to make me smile and tell me everything is alright. Most of all, I yearn for my mother to tell me she loves me. Never, in all my life, has she said that to me. She tried to kill me in the battle, but Nymphadora saved me.
Nymphadora, Sirius Fred. How I wish you were here... here with me... Or I was with you, wherever you are. My eyes slide shut and I let out a small sigh. Memories of Fred, Tonks, and Sirius swirl through my head, but they are happy memories. Slowly I drift of to sleep, my dreams about my happy memories.
Not for long.
They celebrate christmas on the 24th in Finland, apparantly. :)
smile
Ohhhh okay :) x
Yes, we do, impatient people that we are :D
awesome, best :) as usual
Yeah, best. Awesome article.
one and a half hours<3
... I just promised my sister and brother they can slap me awake tomorrow if I don't respond to normal wake-up techniques. and my sister has it on tape.
crap, me and my big mouth.
25 1/2 hours for the rest of us.
Больше года boolander25 said…
*sad face* I can't wait that long.
not necessarily, time zones ;) I think it's 27 1/2 for you brits?
Больше года boolander25 said…
IDK time exactly, 'cuz I'm American, but all I know is I have to wait two days until the 25th.
last edited Больше года
Damn! That's even longer.
laugh
well, boo, what time is it there? (24-your time)+24 should do it :D
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
lol Malloy. Now why in the world would to promise to let you're brother and sister to slap you awake? XD

Over here tommorrow's Christmas Eve :)
Больше года xDark_Angelx said…
Only around two days until Christmas-and school ended for the year today for me(finally)! This month has gone extra slow for me, though.

And I just saw the family tree. I feel happy to be apart of something like that-I don't know why; I'm just weird like that! :D Although is Qualia coming back? I haven't heard from her in a while. :l
Больше года xDark_Angelx said…
YAY, new page!
Yes, well, as I explained, we celebrate Christmas on the Eve. That's just us crazy Finns :D
and there's actually a reason for the slapping... since we open our presents sometime in the evening, usually around five or six pm, and the day's really long, for as long as I can remember we've been getting a board game every Christmas Eve morning, and I don't want them to open it without me :) especially since I'm kinda hoping it's HP Clue, since we've wanted that ever since, like, July.
and as for Quaila -- she said she might come back later, but we don't know when :(
whereabouts are you, Angel?
hmmm
I don't really like that chapter. :\
I prefer the one when Iris meets Voldy.

I miss Aila! :'(
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
I miss Auntie too :( Oh well, she'll come back at some point
onee hour<3
She better come back!
We could ask Qualia if she is coming back...
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
Damn, Malloy, one hour? Jealous!
Wait, why are staying up so late if you have to wake up early in the morning?
because I want to rub it in your faces when it's Christmas here :D mature lol
and anyway, I told them not before 9am please :P
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
Yes, malloy, you're the maturest person here XD
:P Are they younger siblings? Because if they are, you're waking up earlier then 9 lol I speak from experience
big smile
WHAAAATTT? You have to wake up at 4am at the latest? x
accio, what afe you on about?
mea, yes they are, but I'm hoping for 8 :D
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
lol Good luck with that Mummy :P
last edited Больше года
half an hour<3
You can't wake up later than 4am, thats just damn wrong :P x
laugh
yes, yes I can, because we don't get the actual presents till like five pm. so waking up at four in the morning is uncalled for.
ten minutes<3
last edited Больше года
big smile
Oh, I see ;D x
Больше года hsmgirl14a said…
sad
I haven`t seen any presents under my christmas tree. I feel so sad and unloved. :`(
WHOA WHOA WHOA it's three minutes into Christmas<3
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS :)
heart
Merry christmas, Malloy! Hope you have fun.
Больше года DracoLuver said…
Today is Christmas? =O
No. Malloy celebrates it on the 24th, 'cause she's Finnish, and that's how they roll.