Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22151-22200 of 54807

Больше года lucius_malloy said…
heart
haha night :)
kay, Mea, I just looked it up -- you won 5-2 -_-
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you miss me?

... *silence*

:(

Anyways, would anyone be as kind to tell me what the fuck is going on here?

And Merry Christmas. <3
Больше года MissKnowItAll said…
cake
Hi! I have no idea what's going on here, either!
erm... what's going on? I... dunno...
Just give me some important links. I heard there was a new forum... ?
And the KOF is my grandpa???? LOL. Bitch please. My grandpa is HERMES. Moo and Aila are demigod wizards.
new forum is in the process of being killed. methinks.
Больше года Italktosnakes said…
Merry Christmas (Eve) :D
I actually feel kinda unchristmasyy :/ x
So...sup hoes :P x
Sup.

I don't really like Christmas anymore...
I like it, but I'm not really overly excited. I know exactly what I'm getting, cause I bought it, so there's no surprise 'or nuffin or nuffin'
I know exactly what I'm getting as well.
smile
I'm getting a pink ukulele, a guitar, a stylophone, Nerds Forever TeeShirt
And then about 200 squids worth of Harry Potter Merch :D x
 I'm getting a розовый ukulele, a guitar, a stylophone, Nerds Forever TeeShirt And then about 200 squids
Больше года MissKnowItAll said…
I want that shirt. XD

I still love christmas, I gave a list to my parents but I don't know exactly what I'm getting off of it.
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
Merry Christmas Eve everyone! :)

HI SISSY!! :D

Haha, Mummy, I KNEW Canada would win :D
mmhm... but it was only an under-20s friendship match :D
Больше года xDark_Angelx said…
I like Christmas still, but I'm not as excited for it these days. I know I'm getting a cell phone, a DSi, boots, and a Pokemon DS game. And I didn't even find out half the stuff by myself; my mom told me about half the stuff because she sucks at keeping secrets!
Больше года hsmgirl14a said…
I have no clue what I am getting either. I gave my Grandma my christmas list. So I have to wait and see what I am getting.
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
Yeah, I have to wait to see what I'm getting too....but guess what!?!
I got a yellow sparkly hat for New Years like Columbia's from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I LOVE it!
Thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
That sounds pretty darn cool :D x
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
smile
Hi guys! =)
Hi
big smile
Wassup sissy?
big smile
'Sup Fellers :D x
Glee Season 2 is near. January 10th :D x
big smile
Nothing much. whats up with you?
big smile
New Page! :D x
big smile
Only 10 pages away from 900!!!! :D :D
big smile
okay, heres my ff. It's long, but I ceeb to cut anything out :D

Lily stood on the balcony, over-looking the Entrance Hall, after spending some quality time with Severus Snape. Alice Prewett, her best friend, thought Lily was crazy, going out with with a Slytherin. If it was a normal Slytherin lad, then Lily would agree, but Sev as different. He didn't care that she was a muggle-born; he treated her the same as everyone else, better in-fact. And that's what Lily loved about him. Nobody, and no-one could ever change her mind about him. She was in love with Severus Snape.

As she was daydreaming, she noticed a tall-and very good looking-guy wondering around the corridor below. She could only see the back of him, but she thought he was incredibly fit! Lily thought he must be from the ministry, and tried to get a better look. Alice joined her as she was gawping at the mystery man.

'Hey Lils. How did it go with Severus?' Not letting Lily answer, she rambled on about her day with Frank. Lily nodded and made appropriate sounds at regular intervals, but all she could focus was the guy just below them. She'd never felt anything for anyone other than Severus, and there was nothing more than lust with her and this guy. She'd never even seen his face, for God's sake. But she couldn't help it. And anyway, she was never going to see him again. He was nothing. He was beautiful, but he as nothing.
'And then I...Lilly? Hey...LILLY! Quit staring at James, what are you doing?' Alice stopped for two seconds, before continuing to ramble on, unaware of the what was going on in Lily's head.
'POTTER!!' thought Lily. She couldn't believe the guy she had been staring at, daydreaming about was the arrogant pig James Potter. But as she looked closer, she could see his signature messy head of jet black hair. The same hair that she had just imagined running her hands through-multiple times. She thought about his soft skin caressing her body, kissing her in every little crease…she angrily tossed the thought to the back of her mind. How could she POSSIBLY think that? Potter was a complete and utter arse of a human being! What she had shared with Snape was special; and there was no way Potter would ruin what she had with him.
'Hey Evans!' James shouted from the corridor.
'Oh dear...'thought Lily, staring at his gorgeously toned torso. This would be MUCH harder than she thought.
Good?? :D x

smile
Love it, Accio!
Alice Prewett is Molly's sister, then, since Gideon and Fabian Prewett are Molly's brothers. Just want to clear that up. :P
That was great, Accio. :D
niiiice, Accio :)
so I just got the DH neklace<3 and the DH game for the Wii<3 and a whole bunch of other stuff<3
^Oh, I liked playing the DH game for the Wii...although I prefered the 6th one a lot more. I liked using potions and playing Quiddtich. DH was good, though, too-I finished it in five days (I'm a total video game addict!)
Hai!

I can't believe nobody missed me.
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
Accio, Glee: Season 2 is coming out on January 10th? YES!! :D
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
Aww, I missed you Sissy! *hugs*
Glee? NOOOOOOOO!!!! We're all doomed!!!!!
big smile
In Blighty yes. It had just been on E4 :) x
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
Awesome :D I'll have to check over here....
big smile
^I don't watch Glee. But the closer the seasons, the closer the BEAUTIFUL Darren Criss will be coming onto my TV screen :D xx
Ugh. I hate Glee.
Больше года PotterForever said…
Meh. I don't watch it, I have no opinion on it...
I used to like it, but the plot got weaker and weaker...

DID YOU READ IT YET?????
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
I love Glee :)

No hating GD! Love things...lol I swear I was a hippie in my past life
But... Fine.

I LOVE TO HATE GLEE!!!!

Happy? >.<

I'm a Gemonk, don't blame me.
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
:P I don't even think I'm going to comment

In 7hrs and 30 mins it's going to be Christmas :D
In 0 minutes it's going to be Christmas.
big smile
in 8 hours and 21 minutes its going to be christmas
@Gemonk-Don't worry. I never watched Glee. My mom made me watch the Christmas episode, though; she says I'd like it since I take chorus and love singing. But it was alright; I just don't think I'll be excited to see it again. :)
-__- We should start spamming.