Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2801-2850 of 54807

Больше года Italktosnakes said…
heart
Ooft, I've gone to school and when I get back, there's three new pages, and I've been called a genius :) x
Sorry, but is anyone else absolutely boiling hot! I hate this weather...then again, I hate cold weather so yannoo... x
Больше года mooimafish17 said…
cool
^^ tell me about it!!!

HEY - im i a genius? :'( please say yes lol
(When did i get so needy?!)
Больше года lucius_malloy said…
meh
Sure, moo, you can be a genius too :)
and snakes - do you mind if I call you that? what kind of cold weather are you talking about? because here, -15 in winter is considered normal.
cool
^^ its 30*C here, in LDN :D :D
kiss
and thank you for calling me a genius
sunny
you're welcome... we're hovering around +20 now...
sunny
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
heart
yep... though it's prolly gonna rain sooner rather than later. that's the finnish summer for you.
blush
:O never, or not for a few weeks!
Больше года Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
I know... I bet it'll rain as soon as the summer starts....
Oh, btw, this is 'Italktosnakes', but I've lost my password, so I've had to make a new person thingy..!
smile
An yes mooimafish17, you are a genius :) x
^^ but you were on 25mins ago - it says so
surprise
I admit to being as confused as moo.
monkey
I know... long story. Basics I keep Fanpop signed in, because I cant remember passwords very well. But, my sister logged me off so she should go on hers...and now I've forgotten my password :/ x
oh, that makes sense :D
surprise
is it just me, or are images not showing up?
blush
Never mind, they are now :D
angelic
^^ ...............right......................­...­...­.
they weren't! I dunno what happened.
mischievous
it was MEEEEEEE

MWHAHAHAHAHAH...*cough*...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH­AHA
but of course. why didn't I think of that?
big smile
we are winning every pick on this page
haha obviously, why wouldn't we?
laugh
Thanks for giving me image props lucius btw.
The second pic is of James and Teddy at school :)
OOOOH...
Have you guys seen Teddy Lupin for HP? He looks pretty cool tbh :) x
Больше года SuperFab15 said…
Omg you guys are ANIMALS!!! One day of Driver's Ed (pity me) and we have five more pages?! I feel sooo left out :(

Just had to say: I wanna bring hippogriffs (sorry I can't spell)!! And what's a mob without torches?? We gotta set things on fire!!! Me likey FIRE!!! I got those too :)
haha Accio, I get it now...
and SuperFab, totes!
smile
Yess indeed Lucius, it all makes sense:) x
Have you seen Luke Newberry (Teddy Lupin in the Epilogue)? LOVE him!! Everyone thinks he's weird, but I think he is a right fitty-mcvitie, if you know what I mean...;) x
Больше года AriqwaJayne said…
Why is Harry Potter Better than Twilight? Because Harry Potter isn't Based on The Most Boring City Ever, on BFE Lane 3 Blocks East of Jesus. That's Why.
smile
^I only read the first part of your reply thing, and I was ready to write millions of reasons why. But when I was on question like 20, I finished reading your reply and was like 'Ohhh...' and deleted it all and wrote this lovely note :) x
Больше года venvargie said…
big smile
Hah, wow lots of pages. Ven is happy to see this, sirs, and is still talking like a house elf, sirs.
Больше года souflizzle317 said…
Holy. Freaking. Crap. Once again, I'm gone for less than 24 hours and you guys add 5 pages. I feel left out :( Okay, veryyyy late but whatever:

@FredWRules: OMG!!! You have no idea how insanely jealous I am of you right now. I live in America, and I've traveled all over the place in this country, but in terms of other countries I've only been to Canada (barely counts), England once, and now Paris. And you've been to all those places.....I'm so jealous right now haha :)

Most of those 5 pages were random talking back and forth so I actually don't have anything else to reply to....Actually, @AriqwaJayne: I like your response haha it's creative :)

@SuperFab15, how about Fiendfyre? It'll pretty much slaughter whoever it is we're slaughtering...I've forgotten by now because I was kinda skimming those pages I missed...was it Bella? Or Smeyer? Or Twihards? Jeez, I don't remember.

Can someone look up what reason we're on? Because I have a reason to add, but I would like a number and I'm too tired to look up the number and to type my reason right now haha :)
Больше года venvargie said…
We were all hoping you'd figure it out like always.
>.>;
Or at least I was. :P
Больше года TheQuibbler said…
big smile
Lexi will be bring stuff the the mob too sir!! Lexi brings ninja stars, giants and merpeople!! Oh, and Lexi will bring other house elves sir, to stab Bella's weak ankles! Lexi wishes Dobby a Happy Brithay sir!!
Больше года FredWRules said…
Gaaah, I fall asleep for FIVE HOURS, and when I come back, there's two new pages and a whole new discussion going on!!!! WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!
last edited Больше года
btw we're on reason 2597...
2597. We're on page 114, and the people on 1000 reasons why twilight is better are on 20...
Больше года DracoLuver said…
@soufizzle - I know how you feel. 4 more pages since i was gone! And i read a page of "My Immortal" .. I couldn't take it! I really wanna claw the author's face off. I'd rather read Twilight. >.>
^ Oh I dunno... it wasn't that- wait no, yes it was. Yeah, I'd just read twilight if I could write over everything XD
^ Lol, do what i did. I wrote stupid things on the side of each paragraph. (: .. Everyone wants my copy now. But "My Immortal" is sucha disgrace. >.> ... and she used my two favorite guy characters as people who are in love with hher main character. I WILL KILL HER! >:( ... Can i use the thestrals that you got for Fred and George?
You know what i dont get. You know how all of us have stated that Edward still trusts Jasper even after the near-death experience, but doesn't trust Jacob? A lot of people are like "That's because he has lived with Jasper! He trusts him more, so Bella should too." .... Well, Bella trusts Jacob. Why isn't that enough for him?

Did that make any sense? If it didn't, sorry! Oh, and what HP characters do you hate? I hate Ginny, Cho, and Professor Umbridge (I think everyone hated her.)
Больше года LoveforSeverus said…
crying
I was out all day and I come home to 2 new pages. I still don't remember what happened. I just watched the new DH trailer. There was this one shot of Severus in danger and I cried. I cried so hard. I mean, Alan Rickman is wonderful and all but oh my gosh could he mess up just a little for the Sevvy fans? WE LOVE SEVERUS! DON'T DIE!
Больше года Guin90 said…
^I just watched the new trailer too...man, it was intense!!! only 142 days to go!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D
Больше года LoveforSeverus said…
I cried so hard at the Snape part. I mean, TEARS.
Sev, I know... it just sucks I won't be allowed to go to the midnight release.

And Accio - yes, yes he is.

and 2598 - the DH movie was referred to as 'the motion picture event of a generation'.
last edited Больше года
^^ that coz it is

oh - and for the war - i will bring us some firebolts - ;)

last edited Больше года
Awesome :D

Do you know what else is awesome? I might be allowed to go to the midnight release after all, since it's a Friday!
laugh
Luckyy x only 142 days until DH is released :) x
Больше года twi-buff-svu-15 said…
twilight is way better then harry potter for sure :))
Больше года souflizzle317 said…
@twi-buff-svu-15: and your evidence to go against our 2598 reaons is....?
wink
Umm..yess twi-buff (maybe if we just ignore her insanity, she'll go away) x
last edited Больше года