Гарри Поттер против Сумерек What would happen if Twilight didn't exist? (For those who hate Twilight)

AprilCandy42 posted on Dec 30, 2009 at 05:19AM
Basically, this is where you sort of predict the most appealing future there is, if it is the future. It's where you answer a question which, any answer one makes here, will hopefully be correct.

The catch would probably be that we reach 100 or more things that would happen

(For example: (You can put this as well) There will be world peace)

So it'll go like:

User1: There will be world peace.

User2: Everyone will be happy.

And it goes on...
 Basically, this is where Ты sort of predict the most appealing future there is, if it is the future.
last edited on Dec 30, 2009 at 05:24AM

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 45 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Mrs-Grint said…
angelic
I would be a happy bunny...and my sister wouldn't be a maniac....(Dreamy Face)
Больше года snapeislove said…
laugh
the world will be a better place..

i wont be annoyed to most of the people to the point that i want to puke..

i will hug everyone..
Больше года AprilCandy42 said…
The world won't be This violent *shows demonstration by throwing plates at neighbors, kicking the door until it falls on a Twihard, swearing so much like !%@& you, !@#%$! You %$@& hell #@!hole!!! at an innocent Twilight fan, and does more pwning and offensive actions*

And the world will finally obtain peace...

Sorry..................................
last edited Больше года
Больше года BellaCullen96 said…
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart would still be almost nobodies, like they used to be

Harry Potter will have more fans (the used-to-be HP fans that turned into Twihards)
Больше года haropuff95 said…
9.future generations won't be affected to do bad social problems & misunderstood them as romances.Example;teenage pregnancy,stalking,pedophile & etc

1O.More trees can be saved from being cut-down T^T.I used to be in the Love Nature Club,but now I'm a Crime-Preventing Society member,I personally call it the Prevent Against the Crime Act Club, easier to fine nature polluters!;).
mischievous
11. the word 'stalker' wont be sweet as it is now..

12. the word 'hot' will never be spelled as 'HAWT'.

13. i wont be in this club.

14. i will not choose shrek over rob pat. (i used to like him,cedric.)

15 i will never have to shut my sister's eyes so she wont see men wearing lipstick and a girl jumping off a cliff.. *sighs*
last edited Больше года
Больше года Paramore-CSI said…
ok well i have to say already crazy twihards will obsess over something else and be more dangerous
Printers wouldn't have been stressing out, wasting their time, ink and paper on a book that others just SIRIUSly hate
Больше года haropuff95 said…
snapeislove:shrek again!LMAO!XD
AprilCandy42:LOL!
Paramore-CSI:to tell the truth,no.they won't be more dangerous if Twi don't exist.Because Smeyer wrote everything in Twilight is "perfect".And they think:"come on,how many books you've seen has all sort of "perfectness" inside it especially the main male! Twilight is the best burke eva becoz it is "perfect",so we need to worship it,those who disagree or insult Twilight must bleedin die at our handz!"

18.bookstores will have more spaces for better books in their shelves & stores.

19.some people don't need to waste their time to tell the world not to read a Horcrux.lol.

2O.I won't have bad perspective on my bestfriend for liking Twilight.

21.Families won't clash with each other just because some of the females one force the other members to admit that Tweird-light is their new holy book.

Больше года Paramore-CSI said…
@haropuff true i guess but they would find another!
Больше года LilysLittleTwin said…
haropuff95: (about the fake-quote [I hope]) Twilight's the best Burke ever? I didn't know Edward suffocates people to sell their corpses to the medical school. o_O Watch out, Bella.
haropuff: yeah, shrek hahah.. he's more lovable.. ahaha
WORLD PEACE WORLD PEACE!!!
Больше года ABDCFan- said…
-Many won't get completely whacked for hating a book.
-I won't have to tell my sister to stop behaving like a complete and utter fool.
-My sister won't have watched the movie 7 times, including the 3 times shes watched the dvd commentary.
Больше года abitofaLunaTic said…
Twilight will just be a time of the day!
Больше года crazychlo said…
People could go through a day without hearing 'Edward Cullen is amazing blah blah blah' or 'OMG jacob is soo hot!'
Больше года Pensieve_Seeker said…
I thought your response was quite profound, abitofLunaTic.
When you search Twilight in google, you'd only see the REAL Twilight, not the mormon propaganda. Same with New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and Midnight Sun.

Robert Pattinson would only be known as Cedric Diggory, the one who died, not the stupid 'HaWt" "vampire".

Girls wouldn't have been going all "OMG, Edward iz Hawt! O mi gosh, I wsh he ws ril! Pls make hm ril! i <3 him sooooooooo mach!" and "Y da fucking hell do you hate twilight twilight iz bezt buk in world. ur just a snob u now. hahaha. twilight pwns u even. just bcoz the harry potteer buks has more buks it dosent meen dat u must offence twilight! ur a fuking snobber"

This whole war wouldn't have started, at all.
Nobody will want to kill Seth Morgan and Stephenie Meyer. (:
^ I would!
^If the book didn't exist.
Yeah, but Stephenie Meyer would still make The Host, and it's probably stil filled with Thesaurus Rape.
Больше года -Alohomora- said…
The world will be happy and unicorns will fall from the sky.

Anything is possible with no Twilight around.
Больше года tymple said…
better movies would come out in twilights place

a lot of trees would be saved

my record for hating book burnings would not be tarnished

soooo many more.........
Больше года TeamSiriusBlack said…
More people would be able to spell right and not 'lyk dis'.
Больше года pimp_my_alpacka said…
My eyes wouldn't bleed every time I walk into WHSmith to find a shelf called 'paranormal romance' and 'vampire fiction' just decorated with the twilight saga
Больше года ilovereading said…
GOOD fantasy will actualy have a chance (not just hp, i mean also eragon, inkheart, the wind singer...)
Больше года potterandtdi said…
The Beatles will come back to life, Harry Potter will throw a party, and Kristen and Taylor won't exsist.
Больше года han-han said…
crying
i got the whole set of twilight books for my birthday...if it didnt exist i could've gotten $100 worth of...i dunno socks or something...anything is better
Больше года kwlski4ever said…
We will all live happily ever after.
Больше года ncisfan001 said…
If twilight didn't exist there wouldn't be as many shallow, antifeminist girls walking around covered in glitter so they can sparkle in the sunlight.

E.L.A. teachers won't have night mares anymore.....
Больше года FredWRules said…
big smile
I would about a year of my life back :) (very sadly, I used to like twilight. but I never hated on anyone for NOT liking it, which I'm very proud about. And I never hated on Harry Potter fans XD)

Somebody would make a cake out of rainbows and smiles, and we'd all eat it and be happy :)
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
Wait... is it if we already read Twilight, or if we didn't?

Already Read: I wouldn't become dumb after the two weeks of reading Twilight.

Didn't Read: Nothing would change. In my life, that is.
Больше года FredWRules said…
Feminism would be stronger.
Больше года Angel-Trix said…
Hundreds of teenage girls would still have their brain cells intact

Vampires wouldn't be disgraced for being called the same thing as pixies

I wouldn't have an urge to burn down the school library
Больше года RavenclawRocks said…
everyone would like rp for being cedric
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
no one will quote Tw*l*ght
Больше года DracoLuver said…
As much as I hate it, I would have not bothered to read HP.

Thanks Twilight for introducing me to better books.
Больше года Ultimately57 said…
angelic
Pattison would actually be cool, being known as cedric diggory. I wouldn't have been the victim of an attack. Harry Potter fans would return, forgetting all about the sparklespires, and they would regain their intellegence. The world would be saved.
Больше года SEEKER6 said…
smile
Brain Cells for EVERYBODY! *cheering*
Больше года ginnyweasleyfan said…
The world would be awesome!
Больше года gryffindorgirl1 said…
I would be happier!
Больше года gryffindorgirl1 said…
ALSO PEOPLE WILL STOP ACTING LIKE STUPID VAMPS ON MMO'S! AND THE WORLD WOULD BE NORMAL!!
Больше года phoenixwand said…
Smeyer would just keep her dream to herself and world would mercifully never know about her umm..'fantasies'! (sorry but some of the stuff she has written in breakin dawn is so..inappropriately adult! its not romance novel writing, its just gross)
Больше года TheLoneWolf said…
1. No big war.
2. Robert Pattison wouldn't be chased down by insane fangirls who only know him from The Twilight Saga.
3. Less violence (I have heard horrible stories of what some obsessed fans have done or said to antis/haters)
4. Twilight haters/antis who live in Forks could live a happy life.
5. More trees.
6. Cedric Diggory would have more fans, and wouldn't just be some joke anymore.
7. Vampires wouldn't be butchurd.