Гарри Поттер против Сумерек This is getting really annoying!!!

Kellykoo1 posted on Feb 16, 2010 at 08:55PM
Im really annoyed with all of the insults going back and forth between twilight and harry potter. it may be a VS. club, but we dont need to murder eachother with 'i hates' does anybody agree? i read the letter to stephenie meyer and i think that person really needs to get off. if there here just to hate on twilight then they can make an i hate twilight page and leave it at that but they dont need to bring it here and try to change our minds by insulting us and trying to get us to retaliate!!! Who all agrees?

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 18 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Athiya said…
I disagree. Please read my response on the Kill Trees thread. Thank you.
Больше года Kellykoo1 said…
crying
ok, just read it. Love at first sight WTH??? ok, what does any of what you wrote have to do with ANYTHING that i said??? Most people who are Harry Potter fans do stuff like that and with some people it works. What sucks is that im one of those people. I retaliate THIS way so that i dont piss anybody off. But why do you DISagree? i mean...that letter, if its sent or whatever that could screw up some twi-harders life. it may not affect any Harry Potter fans but if Stephenie gets any more pissed than she already is then she is going to stop writing books. if she stops writing books then guess whats going to happen. all of the twilight fans are going to blame the Harry Potter fans and then this giant argument will, amazingly, get even bigger. So i ask, please please pleeeeaaase stop insulting us and just understand that we are always going to think that Twilight is better than Harry Potter. And one last thing, Twilight is romantic because it is a forbidden love. I mean that Edward is a vampire and Bella is a human. They cant be together because Edward is afraid he is going to hurt her. And if he changes her he is afraid that she is going to lose her soul like thinks he has(even though he hasn't) it is meant to be a heartfelt act of love that may not have come out right the way you heard it but different in other people's head. Please understand that and let the differences drop. I will admit that this is a very pathetic attempt for a peace treaty between the two but i'm giving it a shot.
Больше года XDRoseLuvsHP said…
I do agree. I think to debate maturely between the two series is perfectly fine. However, we aren't debating. We are fighting. We really should do this more calmly.

Unfortunately, there have been MANY posts like this, and nothing has ever been done. I hope that one day we can stop insulting each other and debate, rather than argue.
sad
i wish but whenever somebody starts a DEBATE forum, it turns into a competition about who is better and then the insults and rudness starts. i dont enjoy it at all whatsoever and it's really getting annoying
Больше года XDRoseLuvsHP said…
hmmm
I actually have started a debate forum... but it was forgotten. :/ I enjoy debating the issue, but I don't like it when insults start, especially when those insults get personal.
hmmm
i know how you feel. when they start insulting your intelligence and say you wouldnt know a good show if it hit you in the face and they just start turning everything you say against you. i think i may have commented on the debate forum, but i was angry when i posted it and it probably makes me sound really bad.
Больше года potterrox said…
Kellykoo1: I'm all for debating instead of argueing but this is a two way street. twilight fans need to stop getting hysterical over little remarks. Twilight fans and you (kills trees thread pg 3)need to stop exploding and explain your opinions. On the whole I think HP fans are more reasonable that Twilight fans but there will always be extremeists on both sides. I'm sure everyone who has been mean on this forum are good people wh got carried away but if we want to stop doing this we all have to make a conscious effort.
meh
thank you for commenting. i try to explain my opinions but i guess i dont always explain them well enough. allow me to apologise. if you see my forum topic '50 ways to piss off a Harry Potter fan' i'll be making a twilight one too so please dont be to terribly mad at me. ok, one of the most often asked questions is 'why do i like twilight' i give a very good reason. now i know for a fact that you're going to give me a better reason of why you like Harry Potter. this is not an insult not anything meant to make you mad but an honest question. Why?
Больше года LoopyLuna96 said…
smile
Yeah, it's annoying. I don't mind healthy debate, in fact sometimes it's enjoyable, but we don't need to hate each other for it.
smile
thank you, that's how i feel. i can stand little arguments but like when it gets to 'you shouldn't like harry potter because Dumbledor is gay' or 'you shouldn't like twilight because vampires don't really sparkle' Dumbledor being gay is not a huge surprise and isn't that bad and well i don't like vampires sparkling lol, that's my one problem with twilight, i don't think vampires should sparkle. But who knows, maybe they do lol

potterrox: you gonna answer?
last edited Больше года
Больше года luv_warriorcatz said…
i agree

shame on u twilight fans
Больше года youknowit101 said…
shame on everyone
Больше года Quaila said…
^ Would you kindly consider cease pulling everyone over an edge? And acknowledge that maybe everyone is dissimilar?
With the singular exception of luv-warriorcatz' comment, everyone was getting along just fine. According to you as you said "shame on everyone" in a clear attempt to lecture luv_warriorcatz, one person equals everyone.

The lecture was indeed neccessary but it went right over the edge as you not only pulled everyone over said edge, you also ended up in an equally high moral position as the person you tried to lecture.
last edited Больше года
Больше года zanhar1 said…
It's not just the Twilight fans luv_warrior cats it's Twilight and HP fans alike. Of course not everyone is bad but alot of people are.
Больше года youknowit101 said…
shame on you, luv_warriorcatz

better?
or am I an ass now for singling her out?
Больше года zanhar1 said…
I'll leave that to her to decide.
Больше года Quaila said…
You're aren't a set of behinds, yet. Instead of saying that maybe telling every Twilight fan to be ashamed is a reaction on the borderline of incivility, you called "you too". Which really does nothing to resolve a conflict. By the way, calling "you too" is an immature person's favourite way to argue.
last edited Больше года
Больше года MerlinPendragon said…
smile
Ya, I totally agree. Like, both book series/movies are freakin amazing! I loved all the books of Harry Potter and Twilight. Why can't we all just get along?!