Гарри Поттер против Сумерек Bellatrix's outfit

luv_warriorcatz posted on Jul 26, 2010 at 02:30AM
I'm thinking about dressing as Bellatrix Lestrange for Halloween, can someone help mme on how I should dress?

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года CocoaMuffinLove said…
smile
Well, Bellatrix's clothing are a bit tattered and worn because of all the years she's been in Azkaban. It depends on which version of her your going for. Is it Bellatrix that's still in prison? Or is it Voldemort's loving slave that's out of Azkaban?
For the first option, maybe go with really faded prison stripe night dress. The dress should have natural holes in it, and when I say faded, I mean really really faded! Like to the point where the white is hardly white at all, but brown from the dirt, and just faint lines and streaks of the original color. The black should be gray, but still sorta black with dirt and dust. For makeup, what you'd want to do is make bats under your eyes that are extra noticeable, and use makeup that looks like dirt and grime. Your all around appearance should be grimy, as though you yourself have been rotting in Azkaban.
For the second option, you still want to look a bit worn, but since Bellatrix can bathe now, she'll be a bit cleaner, and fresh. She'll still have a subtle dirtiness. In both ways. Because Bellatrix hasn't very good wardrobe, she wears lace a lot, and very very low shirts. Scratch that! Bellatrix wears black lace up dresses such as what people like Elizabeth Swann wore in Pirates Of The Carribean. Well, what Elizabeth Swann wore in the first movie. She wears dresses like those in the early 1700s late 1600s. You know? If you could get a black one of those, rip it a little, dirty it a little, do your makeup like I described in the earlier paragraph, just a bit cleaner, and your pretty much good to go!
Hope that helped even though I'm really late with this reply! For the full effect, try talking in her accent. Ooh! I forgot! Remember to curl your hair really frizzy, but not as frizzy as Hermione's. Maybe you can use these tips next Halloween! :)
Have fun,
Megan