Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 reasons why Hermione Granger is better than Bella Swan.

PotterForever posted on Sep 13, 2010 at 08:31PM
I'm sure there are more than 1000, but let's see if we can get there.

I'll go first

1. She is intelligent

2. She has a personallity

3. She is determined, and has goals

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
there is a Hermione vs Bella spot...
Больше года Angel-Trix said…
4. When Edward left, Bella broke down and became a disgrace to females who have spent years fighting society for the rights of women. When Ron left, Hermione saved us girls by saving Harry's arse and therefore, saving the world.
Больше года avadakedavra said…
smirk
6.) Hermione has BRAINS.

7.) She's just awesome!

8.) she knows how to fight.

9.) she's strong!

but i still doesn't get the point why we have to compare hermione to bella. obviously, hermione is far way better than that freaking girl.
Больше года Angel-Trix said…
10. Hermione has flaws but those flaws just make her more lovable. She's bossy and a know-it-all, like me and people can relate to her because of that. Girls can only relate to Bella because she likes a guy for being hot.

11. That brings me to another pont. Hermione is not shallow! If Edward wasn't so 'beautiful', Bella wouldn't have given him a second glance. Even if Ron was ugly (which he soooo isn't), Hermione would still love him because he was funny, loyal and sweet.

12. That brings me to ANOTHER point. Bella uses people. She only needed Jacob so that he could fix up a bike so she could hear Edward's voice again. She just let him follow her around like a lovesick puppy, and when she knew he was in love with her, and she didn't like him, she kissed him! She kept stringing him along, knowing she was going to hurt him.

13. After she met the Cullens, Bella didn't give a second thought about her human friends. They simply weren't perfect enough for her. And when Edward left, can you actually blame Jessica for being such a bitch to Bella? The latter ignored Jessica's existance for 4 months bcause her boyfriend left, and she expects her to welcome her back with open arms? Hermione would NEVER do that!
last edited Больше года
Больше года RavenclawRocks said…
14. Hermione is loyal to her friends. On more than one ocaission, I heard her say "A promise is a promise" and when Ron left Harry and Hermione in Deathly Hallows, Hermione stayed with Harry because she promised, even though she loved Ron.

15. Bella is never loyal, check no.13

16. When Ron leaves Hermione (eg Half-blood prince), she doesn't go out with the other guy(Harry) she stays loyal to Ron

17. Hermione doesn't look at someone and decide shes in love. Her love for Ron took seven years to show

18. Hermione has flaws, unlike Bella she isn't perfect, which makes Bella more hateable and Hermione more loveable

19. In Half-blood prince Hermione does go out with another guy, she'd never kiss him like some people

20. And yeah, cause Edward wasn't there Bella kissed Jacob. Shes so unloyal

21.Bella is a bitch! What more can I say
last edited Больше года
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
link

:) add these there or those here... member to give credit if u wanna