Гарри Поттер против Сумерек Twilight characters Ты didn't hate. (for antis, yes another one)

PotterForever posted on Oct 06, 2010 at 02:39AM
Which Twilight characters were you able to stand? For me, I thought Jacob was a decent character. Why? Because he was the only one with A FUCKING PERSONALITY.

*ahem.* Exuse my language.

So, for antis, which Twilight characters were you able to tolerate?

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 28 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
- Jasper Hale. He showed that people can be sucessful even if they're constipated. It's the poo-etry of life. At least his career didn't flush down the toilet.

- Rosalie Hale. In Meyerland, bitch = genius character.

- Leah Clearwater. (see Rosalie Hale)

- Seth. He was so sweet.

- Eric n Mike. Don't they make such a cute couple?

- And of course, Buffy, who stared in AU Breaking Dawn. Y'know? The one where she stakes Edward?
Больше года FredWRules said…
^ agreed with everything there.
Yay!

(random pic of Angel)
 Yay! (random pic of Angel)
Больше года IzzyOzera said…
Leah Clearwater. I could kinda understand why she was a bitch
Rosalie Hale. She made me LOL so much
Angela. She was probably the nicest person in the series
Victoria. At least she tried to kill Bella
James. See above
Laurent. Same as James and Victoria
:)
Больше года Angel-Trix said…
Seth Clearwater- He's so sweet!
Mike Newton- Funny and has a nice ending
Eric- He's so helpful and nice
Jessica Stanley- At least she has a happy ending with Mike and doesn't really like Bella. The only one in the series actually. Plus, she's so nice! Bella doesn't deserve to be friends with her. I mean, Jessica stayed with Bella, even when the latter was having hallucinations (sp?). That's called dedication.
Больше года hiserdison said…
The main protagonist, Bella is far too perfect, and has little to no actual character development. As soon as she arrives at the school, she has a few males latching onto her and the teachers like her too. The only real flaw that the author projects is clumsiness....

Leah! I like Leah so much! It's so fair she doesn't get her own warm and fuzzy happily ever after! Meyer: if you're going to make EVERYTHING end that well, do it right!

I also like Bella's truck.
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
Lets see...
I could stand...
Rosalie - She's awesome! For a Meyer-character
Leah - same as Rosalie
Tyler's Van - ;)
Больше года Gred_and_Forge said…
Leah Clearwater - She had valid reasons for being a bitch, yet everyone hated her? If anyone in Twilight had a person to hate, it should be Bella aka Mary Sue.

Seth Clearwater - He was cool and sweet, even though he looked up to Jacob a bit too much. Jake is not a good role model, kid.

Paul - He tried to hurt Bella. Score!

Everyone else sucks major suckage.
last edited Больше года
^ What about Rosalie?
Больше года Gred_and_Forge said…
She's a vampire, so she sucks (get it? lol j/k). She's alright, but I'm not really a fan of hers, even if she hates Bella.
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
Rosalie Hale- bitchiness = awesomeness
Jasper Hale- interesting past
Seth Clearwater- sweetheart! :D
Leah Clearwater- see Rosalie
Angela- 2nd sweetest person
Aro- for whatever reason...I thought he was funny lol
Больше года DracoLuver said…
Rosalie Hale - She had a reason to act the way she did.
Jacob Black - He helped Bella a lot.
Mike: I dunno, he was just sweet
Angela: Super nice.
Больше года KateKicksAss said…
Aro

He was kind of funny. I loved how he was nasty and evil while still acting cool and polite and everything. Plus, he doesn't like Bella and Edward, and wanted to kill them (i think) In Breaking Dawn!
XD I just like him, and are lousy at explaining why, haha
 Aro He was kind of funny. I loved how he was nasty and evil while still Актёрское искусство cool and polite and e
Больше года i-am-mariella said…
Rosalie. I don't really like any of them, but she's the best, I suppose. She had a back story and an excuse for acting the way she did. Plus, she wanted Bella off the scene. And she was way more deserving of a baby than Edward and Bella. I felt kinda bad for her.
I didn't mind the vampire who Jamie Campbell Bower played in the film, either. I don't know anything about him but he was played by Jamie Campbell Bower, and didn't say much.
Больше года SpeedyGonzalez said…
Jacob Black (before he was murdered by his own author), Everyone who didn't like Bella and Alice.
Больше года mina_sit said…
cool
rosalie - she has a good bs and she is the only cullen with some brain (she hates bella) :)
angela she is cool
in movies i like that volturi guy because the actor is the same who in hp plays Grindelwald lol :P
Больше года AstridGoof8219 said…
Rosalie-She has good reasons for being a bitch.
Leah-See Rosalie.
Jasper-His past was very interesting and he's actually in some way badass.
Seth-He's so cute, cool, and sweet.
Angela-She is so kind-hearted and is a great friend.
Больше года Lacerta3 said…
Jacob-Before his character was butchered in BD. He was the guy that was healthier to be in a relationship with and he hated Edward and the Meyer-pires.
Rosalie-She's a bitch, but she's awesome. She has a great reason for being that way and she was WAY more deserving of a baby than Bella.
Leah-She's described as being a bitch, but she's independent and doesn't need a man. It sucks that SMeyer made it like, "Leah is independent and doesn't need a man, so she MUST be a bitch." And she didn't even get a happy ending! In my opinion, she deserved a happy ending more than Bella.
Bree-She was an interesting character.
Victoria-She tried to kill Bella.
Riley-See Victoria.
Angela-She's a good friend and a sweet girl.
Jasper-He has a cool past and tried to kill Bella.
Renee-She actually loved her daughter, Bella, but Bella was a bitch and hardly ever contacted her. So you gotta' pity her.
last edited Больше года
Больше года MyronPwnsBella said…
Rosalie-She has a good back story and excuse for being bitchy. Also because she hates Bella.
Leah-See Rosalie.
Jasper-He tried to kill Bella.
Jessica-She doesn't like Bella. Also because, she seems to be a good friend.
Victoria-She hates Bella's guts. James-See Victoria.
Riley-He was with Victoria in their Destroy Bella plan. Plus, I feel sorry for him and his family.
Lauren-She's one of the only Forks High School kids that doesn't put Bella on a pedestal. And she could be a good character, with the help of some character development.
Больше года PotterForever said…
- Jacob (pre Breaking Dawn)
-Rosalie (awesome character)
-Alice (thought she was interesting)
-Leah (agree with that everyone said about her)
-Aro (I found him amusing)
-Tyler's van (for obvious reasons)
Больше года Herm-o-ninny said…
I liked Leah. And that's about it :/
Больше года cullenROCKz said…
Rosalie and Jacob.. Rosalie was the only realistic character in my opinion... All humans are not perfect, she showed weaknesses and strength... She was jealous and selfish at times which is like normal people not like Bella who is a total angel...

Then Jacob because he was acting like a normal hormone driven teenager.. espeacially when he kissed Bella without her likes.. Even though he downright irritates me..:)

Больше года ArcticWolf said…
Angela- only human friend of Bella's that was "nice".

Alice- she was light-hearted and funny; the mood never got too dark when she was there.

Jasper- although kind of boring, he has an interesting backstory.

Seth- he was one of the only teenagers in the books that actually acted like a teenager. Unlike most of the characters in the books, he never became depressed or moody around Bella.

Leah Clearwater was okay, and I felt bad for her after hearing about her story with Sam and Emily.

Riley- I felt so bad for him! All that time he thought Victoria loved him... which was kind of stupid and out of the blue, but still, he was loyal to her until the end.

Bree- She could have been such an interesting character if Meyer hadn't killed her off.
last edited Больше года
Больше года MyronPwnsBella said…
Oops! I almost forgot, I also like Tyler's Van-Because it almost killed Bella.
Больше года Darkshine said…
Alice and Jasper- they only had some common sense I guess, I really liked them as characters, too bad Meyer tucked them in the back as tiny minor characters in Breaking Down. (yes, down)

Bree- I read that little novella about her and I realised what a great character she was but what tough life she had. But of course in Meyer's world all good characters must either die or become minors.

Tyler- he almost killed Bella...

James- see Tyler

Victoria- see Tyler

Laurent- see Tyler

The Zolturi (I mean Volturi)- see Tyler
Jane because she really hated the Cullens ^^
Aro- funny posh vampire who hates the Cullens-need I say more?

Riley- see Bree and Tyler

Angela- she was a good friend

Lauren- see Jane

Leah and Seth- the only wolves which didn't act like idiots and both were great characters!

Rosalie- that amazing bitchy girl was the only one who had conscience and actually cared about Bella's hellspawn kid. Plus, she was mean to Bella.

Больше года sisi_st said…
sunny
-Jacob
-Alice
-Seth
Больше года MeLikeyHermione said…
Victoria
James
Jane
Riley
Rosalie
Emmett