Гарри Поттер против Сумерек Dreams...

harrypotterbest posted on Oct 10, 2010 at 01:16AM
Ever had any dreams about The Wizarding World? About Twilight? About Anti-Twilight? About meeting JKR/SM? If so, you can post them here!

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 21 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года ronald_weasley said…
i was fighting with oliver wood about quidditch tactics in front of the whole gryphindor quiditch team in my school library

the weirdest and best dream i had
last edited Больше года
Больше года PotterForever said…
I once had a dream that I was walking through the forbidden forest, and the hogwarts express came, and gave me a ride to the end of the forest, and there was a second huge castle on the other side.
Больше года FredWRules said…
I once had a dream that I was in Versailles on trial with the Wizengamot with Fred, George and one of my friends. It was odd.
Больше года Angel-Trix said…
I once had a dream that I was riding on broom, slipped off the end, fell on another broom, did all these loops on it, slipped off the end, and so on. It was SOOOOOO scary, and what's worse is that I woke up while I was falling!
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
I had a dream that all four houses were split into Twilight teams. O_O Slytherin was Team Edward, Griffindor was Team Jacob, Ravenclaw was Team Buffy and Hufflepuff was Team I don't give a shit. Then in the middle of all the arguing, Dumbledore stood up and shouted "Do you know the enemy?" and then everybody started singing along to Green Day music.
Больше года KishuandIchigo said…
I was reading Harry Potter out loud in a random old room. It was so weird, it was like I was watching what I read happen. Harry was yelling at the teachers *I can't even remember why now, but I think it was something very bad* Hagrid, McGonnagal, and Snape were there. Hagrid said, "Come on Harry, it's for the good of the school." *Pfft.I know it wasn't THAT big* Harry yelled, "NOOO!" I bet Snape would have taken points away, but he was too busy smiling. Suddenly, I snapped out of my 'trance' and was back in the room. A teacher came in and said I was angry and needed to go downstairs to see Hagrid. I said, "No...I was just... book..." She pushed me out of the room. I went downstairs to see Hagrid, but he wasn't there. I looked in a lunch line. *Why?* I still couldn't find him, so I sat in this lounge, reading the book. Apperantly, Harry did whetever the teachers told me to do, but he wasn't happy about it. Then I read it was the end of the day in the book, and he sleeps in a sleeping bag in the middle of an empty room. *What the heck?* I heard someone talking to me, and it was my friend. I told her what I was reading and we talked about other stuff.

I have 3 other dreams.
Больше года KishuandIchigo said…
I also had a dream where I was Bella, (<YAY! This has a happy ending!!!) One where I had to get away from Voldemort, and one where I got to shove Vampires into lockers. lol
last edited Больше года
Больше года IzzyOzera said…
monkey
i once had a dream edward cullen was my boyf and he told me and my friend he was a vampire and we ran away screaming our heads of!
another on i had was
i was at my nans house and Voldy turned up and tried to kill us then the trio and dobby came and there was a massive fight in the middle of the street
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
My dream... takes place at my school, while I am leaving. So, all the hallways and lockers are changed; they are all more high-tech now...
[my Point of view]
I jumped up and swung my bag over my shoulder. I excited the classroom, waving to my teacher. On the way out of the school, I stopped at a classroom.
'Hi, Jo!' I say brightly, 'What are you doing?'
'Writing another story,' Jo smiles at me.
'Oh, really?'
'Yes. You can be the first to read it, if you like.'
'Yeah, I'd love that!' I run up to her computer. *after reading it* 'Wow, that's awesome!'
'Thank you,' replies Joanne.
'I got to go, see you later.' I wave to JK Rowling.
As I am going down the stairs, I spot my friend... F. 'Hi F! Guess what? I just saw JK Rowling!'
(F now has no legs; in the place where her legs should be, there is a red metal ... thing. There are two more metal things underneath her arms; so basically, 1 leg and 4 arms. At the end of these ... rods, there are suction cups. She is climbing up a wall)
'Oh that's cool,' says F. 'Don't go in the gym.' Then she disappears.
The only way out is the gym, so I push the gym doors open and enter. Instantly I am the the front of a line with pylons in front of it.
The gym teacher blows a whistle. 'Go!!!' she yells. Something like a book hits me. Turning around, I see that there is a platform where kids are standing and throwing books at me. (It's some sort of new game). Instantly I am surrounded with books. Some guy whispers;
'Wow. She got hit with Nancy Drew!'
Okay, then I turn around again, looking at the book-throwers once more. This time, only one book is being thrown. It is a copy of Goblet of Fire. I catch the book, and lay it gently on a pylon.
Then I exit the gym.
That's when I woke up.
Больше года LifesGoodx3 said…
Here's my weird HP dream everyone:
I think I was with the trio at the Burrow. Mrs. Weasley asked us to plant flowers for her (I was most likely reading the chapters leading up to the wedding, when she made them do chores). So she told us to go over and choose the flowers we wanted to plant, and you know what, Ron just goes and takes the flower I wanted! I was very mad and I screamed at him, lol. So then I took longer than the rest to choose my flower, so when I finally did I started running to catch up with them, but unfortunately I fell and passed out... Mrs. Weasley found me then I woke up, so... Weird dream, right?

In another I was skiing with Ginny & Fred(I just know it was Fred, don't ask me how... Idk where George was, but he wasn't with us). Then I yelled at Ginny to go away, I think, because I don't like Ginny *End of dream*

Ooh then I had a dream once, and Edward and Bella were on their honeymoon (Bella is still human) and they were on their island.. So this group of natives attack with bows and arrows and Edward ran away like a little baby and I can only imagine what happened to Bella... Because I only saw Edward running away, I didn't get to see the harm done to Bella :(

That's it I think.
My Bellatrix dream -
I had to watch Bellatrix kill/torture everyone she killed/tortured. After that, the scene changed like a Pensive memory changes, and I was chasing Bellatrix. Before I could Crucio her, though, she killed me. I went to that life and death limbo that Harry did and saw Dumbledore, and Bellatrix was there as well. Bellatrix announced that I was her daughter, then Dumbledore and her got all 'lovey-dovey' and I found out they were in love with each other! Voldemort also loved her, but Bella had chosen Dumbledore over him. As if that isn't strange enough, they sent me back to Earth and said I had to kill Bellatrix. Then I woke up.

My Sirius dream -
Sirius was at my house, and I was trying to explain computers to him, but he didn't get it! So I said to him, 'Do you want to meet one of your biggest fans?' He said yes, so I came on this website, and I introduced him to LifesGoodx3, who believed it was Sirius. Well, Sirius wanted to meet her in person, and we all agreed, but before we could go, Sirius had to leave to go to the Department. I begged him not to go, but he said, 'I have to go. Bellatrix is going to kill me there,' and apparated.
Больше года zanhar1 said…
wow
What?
Больше года DracoLuver said…
@HarryPotterBest

"I have to, Bellatrix is going to kill me there."

That made me crack up!
R.I.P - Sirius Black

- I haven't had an HP related dream yet, expect for flying a broomstick. :P .. so much fun! I wish we had Quidditch. I would ROCK at P.E!
Bellatrix was walking away from me, and I had a potato in my hand. I randomly thought "I wonder what kind of a canary Bellatrix turns into?" because the potato had a Canary Cream in it. So I threw it as hard as I could and it hit Bellatrix in the head. Then she starts screaming at me, and was about to Crucio me. Luckily (for me, at least) the alarm clock rang!
 Bellatrix was walking away from me, and I had a potato in my hand. I randomly thought "I wonder what
Больше года LifesGoodx3 said…
Best I love your dreams! At least the one's I star in, I make them awesome. XD
Больше года mina_sit said…
laugh
once i saw that i was in college with hermione and willow from buffy and we had the semester exams. i didn't know the answers in 1/4 of the test and hermione helped me. then about a month later in the real exams the 1/4 was the questions that hermione told me in that dream and so i passed :)
hermione is always here for me when i need her :D
Больше года Hermione-Fan361 said…
blush
I had a dream where I was flying double on a broom with Harry. We landed at Hogwarts. Westarted to hold hands and walk to the castle. Then the screen started to close in, and it stopped for a minute, and Mort from the penguins of madagascar came in and shouted "potato!"
*End of Dream*
Больше года xDark_Angelx said…
This is not my dream, but it was a really funny dream on my friend that she told me, and I just had to put it here.

I don't remember everything, but she said that Snape had a kid named Draco (not the same Draco!) and that Draco was dating Harry's "sister," who was her. Also, Harry's father was Voldemort. And Voldemort loved singing to Lady Gaga. She recalled him listening to "Paparazzi" while Harry used to spell to make Snape wear a frilly pink dress.

I nearly died while she told me this. If she-or I-have more HP dreams, I'll bring it over here.
Больше года KatiiCullen94 said…
I've only had one Twilight dream ever! It was two years ago and I remember it because it was the only one I had of Twilight.

Well to describe It, I sorta have to describe where I live.I live In a growing suburb on the beach. And there is a street which IS THIS MASSIVE HILL, this hill has houses on it that Dolly parton could be living in. It's called by the locals as the Million Dollor homes, because of the beautiful ocean veiws, they are worth 3 mill..
Well a few years ago when I had the dream , the bottom of the hill was having a houses built, so there was this huge dirt pile. I dreamt that "James" was in love with me and he wanted to take me away, blah blah, then i looked down the hill and saw Edward. I remember jumping out his arms and startting running towards edward, i woke up just as I was about to kiss him.

It was weird....
Больше года DracoLuver said…
I was in my aunt's room[but it was a bit different] and it was at night. There was a large gaping hole in the side of the house, and it was windy cause the curtians were moving back and forth. Best[HarryPotterBest] was there with me, except she looked like Hermione in PoA. She was telling me about Snape, and how he wasn't really dead. He was a spirit and he could move everywhere, but no one could see him, and I asked her if it was like a dream, to which she replied yes. In my dream, two hours had passed, and I suggested we go into the backyard. There we saw my grandmother who was looking around frantically because a war was coming. I told Best that we should go upstairs again because it's easier to shoot people from there without getting hurt[from another dream.] We started walking up the stairs, and I told her we should use the disillusionment charm. The charm was actually an ointment that was suppose to disguise you, and in this case, it was creamish-yellow[the walls.] I was putting it on my legs, and I realized we ran out. Best said we should get some more, but I disagreed, and thought it was okay, so we went back into my aunt's room. We started laying out the clothes we would wear on the bed, when I suddenly remembered that Bellatrix and Voldemort hadn't come in here yet[Another dream that I don't remember.] So we both ran into the walk-in closet, and hided behind the luggage. Bella and Voldy came in, and Voldy kept yelling at Bella for being a complete idiot and how she was ruining everything, and Bella was trying to tell him otherwise, but he kept interrupting. Best was looking over the luggage[you could see her face] because she liked Bella[or Helena] and she was worried about her. Bella noticed, but probably thought she was just imagining. Voldy then looked Best's way, and Best decided that it was no use hiding anymore so she started walking toward him[he was grinning], and I hurridly ran over to her and disapparated to the roof. We looked at the backyard which was full of Orcs and Nazgul. I fought off a Nazgul with swordfighting, while Best defeated the biggest looking Orcs by shooting killing spells at them. I told her that I would be right back because I wanted to know what Bella and Voldy were up to. I saw GD[GemonkDruid] calling the wood-nymphs to help and she was saying how they looked like crawling barbies. [random.] I went downstairs and hid in a hallway. I saw Bella and Voldy coming down the stairs. They were having an argument - Voldy said all people are worthless, while Bella tried proving him wrong. [I only remember Voldy saying: "Look at Hestia P. She's an idiot."] Anyway, I thought I was saved becase they were walking into the living room[where my whole family was calmy watching TV and didn't seem to know the wizards presence], until Bella decided she wanted to go to the bathroom and walked my way. Voldy came too, and then I ran past them into the backyard. All the monsters were gone, and I saw grandma. I looked behind me and saw Voldy showing me a happy-face sticker on his butt[I have no idea why] and I looked around scared[again, I don't know why.] Me and granny both heard rustling, so I screamed "Protego" like 5 times. My grandmother said it was no use because we were suppose to charge our wands five times a year[also from another dream I barely remember] and she said I couldn't charge it cause the computer was broken[literally.] And so I walked inside defeated. Voldy came up to me, and I told him to kill me already, but it won't be much fun. He agreed, and then he turned into my cousin. He[it was still Voldy, but in her body and voice] asked me if I would do an interview for him. I said no because he would twist my words around. He grinned and said, "Yeah, me and Jessica[my other cousin. her sister] were saying that too." So then it got awkward, so I asked him if he had read Lord of the Rings. Then my dream ended because I had to get up for school. I was curious too :( :P

But the weird thing was that I kept changing genders. At times I would be me, then other times I would be Harry[from the books, not Dan.]
Super weird.
last edited Больше года