Гарри Поттер против Сумерек Challenge!

SerialFangirl posted on Dec 09, 2010 at 12:24PM
Okay, so everyone post something positive about their opposing fandom (i.e. HP fans post something positive about Twilight and vice versa). Please try to actually think about it, and don't put reasons like "the books make good firewood" or "it brought us antis together".

I'll go first (as an HP fan):
The Twilight saga does have love; it's hard to find, but it's there.

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Angel-Trix said…
HP Fan here:
There was at least some nice, realistic people in Twilight, like Jessica and some other people.
Больше года SerialFangirl said…
^Thanks for replying! Yeah, that's a very good point. It's just a shame that Meyer didn't appreciate those characters enough.
Больше года KateKicksAss said…
Well......One good(ish) Think about Twilight is that it got some people who wouldn't otherwise read to read. Even if they are reading not so great literature....
And I guess some of the characters were genuinely good people, like Carlisle, for instance.
And, the Vamps themselves didn't like being SparklePires, which was kind of funny and a little ironic.
Больше года SpeedyGonzalez said…
Twilight: There are many interesting back stories for some of the characters. For example Alice, when a human, was the victim of 1920's mental health care.
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
Twilight: It's an interesting storyline.