Гарри Поттер против Сумерек General Discussions thread - Spot-wide

Quaila posted on Dec 13, 2010 at 02:44AM
Rules:
1. NO SPAMMING: I shall have the offender reported and if possible detained if I find pointless posts, like - "New Page" or things like that. The detainee is to comply 1000 words why adding pointless spam is undesirable.
2. CIVILITY: Likewise, there will be no tolerance if you can't respect each other and each other's opinions. Offender is to be subjected to detention and are to write 1500 words on what they did wrong and make an official apology at the wall. That also means that you will treat each other in a way you would like to be treated!
3. ZERO TOLERANCE: Obvious much? If you have the misfortune to break a rule, you will be reported and subjected to punishments outlined in each rules. If the tasks set after a rule-breaking are not accomplished, then you're a disrespectful bastard.
4. HAVE FUN: Yes, that's a rule. ^^ The point of this thread is to enjoy each other's company, okehh? Not much difficulty there is it? O.o
last edited on Dec 13, 2010 at 02:50AM

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Quaila said…
smile
So, how's everyone doing right now?
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
Okay...why'd yeah do the thing on the 1000 reasons page? :( I don't think the family's gonna approve
last edited Больше года
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
crying
Aila, why'd you close 1000 reasons?

It's like a second home!
last edited Больше года
Больше года Quaila said…
Ok, I admit was fed up with the recent and rampant incivility in there. I'm sorry for this draconian measure but I desperately wanted some moderation of things.
Больше года Quaila said…
I'll reopen 1000 reasons, close this one and then post a pick about this.
Больше года Ms_Mea said…
YAY!!! :D *hugs happily*
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
heart
Thank you, Aila! :D

1000 reasons will live on! :D
Больше года youknowit101 said…
Cassie, when your computer comes back to life, get over here
Больше года hpwns said…
what is this??