Гарри Поттер Yet Another HP Roleplay: The Sequel

dragonsmemory posted on Jan 05, 2014 at 01:54PM
Harry Potter, who had married Clarice Ernest and had a daughter (Carry) and son (Dan), died in the midst of the war against Voldemort, leaving his only remaining family to carry on and avenge his death.
Now, five years after her father's death, Carry takes up his mantle and decides to save the Wizarding world. And no one disagrees with Carry Potter.

Гарри Поттер 632 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 632

Больше года flabaloobalah said…
((I don't think I need to make a bio for Nate. So here goes.))
Nate fidgeted with his wedding ring, twisting it on his finger and staring at his reflection in the bedroom mirror. "Carry?" he called in a clear, hopeful voice.
Больше года dragonsmemory said…
Carry sighed as she pulled on her clothes. "Yeah?" She glanced over at the old pair of glasses. They were her father spare pair. Not a day went by where she didn't miss him.
"Nothing, I just... it's nothing." he murmured, waiting for her. "Have you been... you know, late? With your... thing?" asked Nate.
He chewed his lip and let his eyes land on her father's old glasses. Truth be told, he missed him as well. At least he got to walk her down the aisle.
"Not that I could tell." She looked up at him. "We should probably check on Mum." Carry's mother had been taking the loss the hardest of all of them.
He nodded with a blank face. Her mother was so depressed, even after five years. "Yeah. I'll call her later if you want, maybe she'll answer the phone for once." Nate laughed humorlessly, "Having dinner with her would be good every once in a while."
((I don't know if it's just me, but I can see Carry really not wanting to see Dan a lot nowadays. She just never... I don't know. But even if she says she always hated him she would be sad when he died. I don't know why I brought it up but it's true.))
((I actually imagined them getting closer now, so they can draw strength from each other.))
She looked down at her feet. "Dad always answered the phone. He knew so much about Muggle stuff. It's not fair!"
Больше года Screaming_Death said…
Can I join
((You'll have to talk to Molly (flab) when she's on))
((Sure, you can join I guess. You can roleplay as any canon character (found in the books or movies) or create your own.
Yeah... but I can definitely see Clarice pushing people away, even though Carry and Dan are closer and Nate is so wonderful to everyone.))
Nate frowned and pulled her closer. "I know, I know it's not fair. I'm sorry, okay?" he shushed his distraught wife and rubbed her back. "If you want I will call her. You can be left alone, if that's what you want, Carry."
"I want Dad back." She pushed him away and stormed off. With a soft pop, she Disapparated, heading for the graveyard
Nate shook his head. She was so stubborn sometimes, so he didn't really bother with going after Carry, she probably wanted to see her old man by herself.
Carry knelt in front of the grave and brushed a few stray leaves off her father's headstone.

[c]HARRY JAMES POTTER[/c]
[c]1980-2012[/c]

"Miss you, Dad," she whispered with a small smile
Name: Miles Black
Relatives: Potter and Black
Wand: Phoenix tear,dragon heartstring, and oak
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Determined,Brave,energetic
Bio: Grew up with his mother who always told I'm about his father,Sirius Black and his god son,Harry.Miles always wanted to see if he will see another Potter his god cousins
Other:Really different hair then his father
last edited Больше года
 Name: Miles Black Age: 23 Relatives: Potter and Black Wand: Phoenix tear,dragon heartstring, and o
((Carry is... 21? I'm not sure, though. Jo?))
Nate jogged downstairs and leaned against the kitchen counter. He would let Carry take her time mourning, he always did, even if he was there with her. Truth be told, he was only a little bit sad that their attempt didn't work. Maybe it was best that they wait. In the meantime, he drummed his fingers on the counter.
((Uhhh... when you're ready, timeskip to dinner I guess?))
((I think so. Molly, you'll have to check my numbers. Harry died two years after our first story.
And yes, let's skip))
Carry put on her best face for the evening. Her mother would be slightly happier if she saw that Carry and Dan were doing okay.
((So it's been five years since he died... she was fifteen.... so almost 22, perhaps. That makes Nate 24ish.))
Nate smiled as he looked over at Carry, then to her mother. She was wearing the same drab clothes she always did, black or gray in color.
"Mum, it's been five years. Why are you still wearing black?'
"What, am I suddenly not allowed to wear black? Carry, I'll damn well mourn if I want. He died 50 fucking years before he was supposed to and I just..." she covered her face with a shaky hand and looked away. Nate stayed quiet as Clarice broke down.. again.
Carry blushed and fought her own tears. She ran her fingers through her messy black hair
Nate didn't know who to comfort first, and he was too tired, so instead he decided to do absolutely nothing except sigh. Secretly, he thought dinners with her mother were a bad idea because they almost always ended like this. As much as he wanted to be there for them, it got tiring and it hurt.
Miles walk inside of the living room to see two people around the same age."So you must be my god cousins." Miles smiled at them."I'm Miles.Miles Black"
last edited Больше года
"Carry Potter," she mumbled at the stranger. She almost never said her full name anymore
((She's married though.. unless she decided to keep her name which Nate would be okay with.))
"Can I help you, Miles?" Nate said in a dull voice. Clarice seemed oblivious to the stranger, stuck in her own little world of misery.
((Carry: I wanted to keep my name because of Dad))
All Carry wanted to do was track down her little brother
((Figured.
I don't know what to do;;;))
((Carry and Dan brother/sister fluff moment?))
((Sure, you wanna start?))
Carry stopped just outside Dan's bedroom. She knocked gently on the door
Miles looked at Nate."I was invited here to see my God cousins,which is Carry and Nate" Miles said,going back into Dan's room which he was in before he came downstairs
((...Why is Miles in Dan's room? Dan is Carry's younger brother who's mentally retarded. And Nate is married to Carry, and he is still in the dining room. You seem a bit confused.))
((Very, by the look of it. Anyway Molly, it's your post as Dan))
((Maybe it isn't a fantastic idea that you roleplay with us, Screaming.))
"Hello?" Dan asked when he heard someone knock on his bedroom door.
"Dan, it's me, Carry. Can I come in?"
((Sorry! I was busy having a social life.))
"Yeah." he called,
((Hahaha wouldn't it be fucking awful if he was on drugs just like Clarice I wanna kill myself))
((If you want to be awful, go ahead))
Carry walked into his room, not sure if she was really ready to face her father's eyes in his face. But she had to stay strong for him, to finish what he started. She remembered him telling her about the Horcruxes with his dying breath.
((I think I shall. Then Carry can blow up in her mother's face ahaha.))
Dan turned to face his sister. The rims of his eyes were tinged red, and he looked horribly deprived of sleep. "What're you doing here?"
Carry was fuming. She knew what those red-tinged eyes meant. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?" she screamed. She stormed into the room and started searching for the drugs
Dan flinched as Carry yelled at him and searched frantically for whatever he was using. "What do you mean? I'm not using! Get out of my room!" his mind was racing, hands twitching as he tried to put things back where they came from. Hopefully she wouldn't be thorough.
((There's definitely heroin and maybe even meth or cocaine usage between Clarice and Dan... LSD is horrifying, even for Muggles, so that's out of the question. And let's not forget the alcohol..))
"Then how do you explain that?" she asked, pointing to his stuff.
"It's all Mum's." he blurted out.
~
Nate could hear indistinct yelling from upstairs, as well as ths occasional thud. "Excuse me," he said softly, leaving Clarice to herself and walking upstairs. "What the hell is going on?" asked Nate in a harsh voice.
"Dan's been doing drugs." Carry crossed her arms over her chest and glared at her husband
Nate said nothing out loud. Great. One more shitty problem in our shitty little lives. "What do you want me to do?" he asked his irritated wife.
"Keep an eye on him while I get Mum." She stalked past him before he could respond
Nate nodded and let her move past him. He didn't want to say all that much to Dan. He figured he would wait for the girls to come back.
Carry stormed down the stairs. How could Dan have done such a thing?
Nate pursed his lips and stared at Dan. "Listen, Dan. If you're going to continue to... use, or whatever you and your Mum do, that's fine. But that just means I don't want to be around you. You just... it wouldn't be fair if Carry was pregnant."
She searched everywhere for Clarice, about ready to blow her top.
Dan frowned, understanding what Nate's words meant. "Is she?"
"No, not yet. But it would be a bad environment for both of them and... I would hate for it to not know her mother's family. Unless you and your mother want to stay this way." Nate said, folding his long, sinewy arms across his chest.
((Do you think Dan would go to a Muggle school? I think he would, I don't know about you.))
last edited Больше года
((Probably))
"Mum?" Carry called, heading into the living room. She tried not to look at the old armchair her father used to sit in.
Clarice turned and faced her daughter, those sad blue eyes that Carry herself possessed looking dulled. "Yeah?" she asked, dangling her wine glass from just two fingers.
((Maybe it's just me, but I can also see him hanging with that crowd, now that he's 14 or 15 years old.))