Хейли Уильямс New spot look [CLOSED]

Clavicula posted on Sep 11, 2011 at 01:09PM
According to this link I made, most of you agree with me that we need a new spot look. Here you can submit your suggestions.

I think it's better if we pick a banner and a motto first and then a matching icon.
So post banner suggestion to September 18th (pls tell me if you need more time)

PLEASE NOTICE

- Banners need to be 800x100 pixels.
- Icons need to be square. (preferably between 100x100 and 300x300 pixels)

I really hope that you all help ;D

New spot motto: "Why not stand up, pump your fists in the air, and scream like a maniac"

New spot link

Start voting for the new spot icon ;D
last edited on Oct 26, 2011 at 08:26AM

Хейли Уильямс 71 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-71 of 71

Больше года rachaelwsz said…
last one i think
last edited Больше года
 last one i think
^_^

just for fun
 ^_^ just for fun
@ Clavicula

Also, when you make the pick for the icon, I think you should make a pic with the icons paired up with the banner to see whether they match~ each other. Just my suggestion. :)
Больше года Magica said…
lol. Isn't icon #4 from my userpics gallery?

Not that I know of; I cropped and edited those icons up there. I don't remember where all the original pics came from though. I can delete it?
last edited Больше года
lol. It certainly 'was' my icon. I recognized it because of the whitish 'streak' in the background, which doesn't look as obvious because of your re-editing obviously. It's the same shape with the brush I downloaded for my PS.

You can just totally open both the icons in separate tabs and keep switching the tabs to compare them. Same cropping: link

I can delete it? Never mind about it. Was just surprised to see it here looking a little~ different.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Clavicula said…
@rachaelwsz I don't really understand what you mean xD

btw I think I will make the pick tomorrow^^
Больше года Magica said…
Alright. Still not sure how I ended up with it on my computer, since I don't really save pictures from user galleries, but oh well.
@Clavicula

Something like this: link

:)
Except that we've already decided on the banner.. So.. just match up the icons with the chosen banner.. Just to give everyone a preview I guess?
Oh...that will take me a looong time xDD
Oops! That's ok then. It was just a suggestion. :)
big smile
link the new spot icon!
i know there's no point posting this but i wished the pick was set up a bit later because..

*_*

this could have made a pretty sweet icon.

i know there's no point posting this but i wished the pick was set up a bit later because.. *_* thi
plus, it's from the same photoshoot and wasn't used in the banner .

yeah, i just really like the pic. She looks gorgeous.
last edited Больше года
oh yes you're so right, that picture is gorgeous *__*
Maybe I'll make another pick with this pic and the winner icon from the first round...or maybe we need a tie-breaker and I include that pic^^
Just make an icon out of it and I'll see what I can do ;D
last edited Больше года
"Just make an icon out of it and I'll see what I can do ;D"

I did actually! For myself. lol. But I ended up not using it because I like my current icon way too much.

link

Больше года sweet_twilight said…
Just another suggestion, but we could make another pick with the top few icons in the current spot pick and then add the newer ones in.

Also since I obviously have no life, lol, I made this, so feel free to use it.
 Just another suggestion, but we could make another pick with the вверх few Иконки in the current spot pi
@sweet_twilight That's a great idea! I think we should wait and see if we need a tie-breaker, if not, we just make a pick with the top icons of the current spot pick.
wow thanx for the picture *__*

@rachaelwsz
Stunning icon *__*
Больше года sweet_twilight said…
Thought I might suggest it since most spost do that when they're a lot of icons to choose from. It's just easier to narrow down.
Second round: link the new spot icon ;D
Well...we're done ;D Hope you are as happy as I am with the new spot look *__*