Хеталия Ask Germany

Germany_APH posted on Aug 15, 2012 at 04:30AM
Ja, I thought I might as vhell answer a few questions...Ask away.
 Ja, I thought I might as vhell answer a few questions...Ask away.

Хеталия 192 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 192

Больше года cyrus498 said…
okay how many girls are gonna be with us?
Больше года Germany_APH said…
Vhell, Zhere's five of us all together, now. :L Zhis is madness.... @__@ But, Like I said, I love you all.....
Больше года demigod324 said…
Yay, and also, here a tough question...how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood
>-< It vhould chuck wood many times because it couldn't chuck wood before so it'll happily chuck as much as it likes.

Wait, what...? *shakes head* I don't know...
hey germany is chuck norris allowed in the house
Chuck Norris...?

Prussia might object.... But I have no problem with him, I guess... Why vhould he want to come into mein house????
so he can knock out prussia
Germany, how many times have you woken up and found Italy in your bed
*was ontop of germany*how many times have you found me in your bed
@Cyrus Not necesarrily, I don't think so... I just think he feels intimidated by him, but he won't admit it.... I'm not sure...

@Demigod Too many, too many....

@Cyrus again~ 0____0 *blushes like crazy idiot* Z-zero....
last edited Больше года
what is your opinion on chuck norris germany
How many times did he wake up before you?
@cyrus-still-on-top: Erm... I'm not sure. I've never met him. He's okay, I gues...

@Demigod Once, I think... It vhas a triumphant moment for him, I'm sure.
*rolls over on germany*ahhhh.....whats your opinion on meeee
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF..... *person on top, continuously blushing* I R-REALLY DON'T KNOW---UMMMMMM....... I LIKE YOU, I SUPPOSE.... *Looks away red-faced*
germany, do you guys ant a room?
AWWWWW thank youuuuuu i like you to germany*hugs tightly*
@Demigod Vhas zhat a question? YEEAH-no. No, Danke. Nothing is happening here, heh.... *pink*

@Cyrus *lightly hugs back* Your welcome.....
lots of things are happening!italy would be jealous right
si it as a question Germany....also can i pwease have a hug germany
@Cyrus F-NEIN. I'm sure he'd be... Fine vhith it.

@Demigod Ja, sure... *lightly pushes Cyrus off of self* *walks over to you and hugs* Zhere you go~ ^^

( I'm afraid I must leave, my computer has decided to be unusually retarded zhis day. Shyza... Ask me questions again tomorrow, Ja? ;P Guten Tag~ )
last edited Больше года
can i have a hug germany?
Больше года snakelollies said…
heart
Me too!! :( I would like to say......I just saw the movie the hobbit!! Have you seen it?.....(does not have to answer!) until next time(when computers all cool), Adios mi ameigo's!.......:D loves you Germany!!
@Cyrus ...Sure why not? *hugs as requested*

@Snakelollies The Hobbit? Ja, I've seen it... It's a pretty amazing film, if I do say so myself. Und Danke, ich liebe dich auch. ^^

-I'm back, did all of you miss me? ;L -
i missssed you now!*lays back down ontop of you*nyaaaa
Yeah, i missed you...what have you been doing Mr.Germany?
Больше года Tinekraut said…
big smile
haha, I had fun reading your posts. Mind if I barge in? I'm the auntie who lives link. Uh, wait, i'm not yet that old. I'm the same age as germany, hehe. Looks like this has become a lively place. You might want to have a snack so I brought you all some link - goodwill gift from your neighbor *thumbs up*.. Feel free to drop by our headquarters.

By the way Germany, i happen to come across link. It's in Switzerland. any comment on that?
And link. It's kinda off-season but I'm quite amused by those German dance moves. It's like it could have been as popular as Gangnam style, what do you think? You've danced that before, didn't you? XD
@Cyrus KKKKYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *blush* Gute to s-see you...

@Demigod Danke. ^^ I've been training, mostly... Chores and whatnot, a bit of Drinking. I forgot Gilbert's birthday, zhough, so I have to take him drinking again.... eh, sorry bruder...

@Tinekraut *laugh* Nein, I don't mind... Und danke... Aber, ja I'm sure I have... When I vhas drunk... I don't usually dance.... I'm kind of bad at it.
How did Gilbert react when you forgot his birthday?
missed you tooo!! *HUGGLES*
Больше года HeartfulStitch said…
Oh dear... -sweatdrops- It seems you have had quite a bit of things happen lately~ -chuckles- Anyways, I just have a random off the top of my head question for you, what type of music do you like?
XD I was actually expecting to see you, Germany, link.
@Demigod He vhas upset, and ranted about me forgetting his awesomeness. Zhen he made me sing to make him stop...
ZHE HILLLLLSS ARE ALIIIIIIIVE WITH THE SOUND OF YOUR AWESOMMEEEEEEE.
B[

@snakelollies *being crowded by fangirls* :> Danke!

@HeartfulStitch Rock, :L (HOLLE JA.) Classical music, mostly... I like piano and violin.

@Tinekraut Pfft, Nein... Maybe I should've been.... <_< v_v
XD Yea. Though it would be better to see you do that wearing a lederhosen.

By the way, what's your top 2 favorite Tokio Hotel songs and top 2 favorite classical pieces?
@Tinekraut Vhell, one of zhe main reasons I like Tokio Hotel is for the music, more than zhe guys themselves or lyrics, very much... Zhey're very talented, but I really appreciate the instruments of music. Aber, one song I love is Uber ende der welt. I enjoy zhis cover on the piano.... I don't know exactly who performed it, but good for zhem.

For classical, zhere is too many to name... I do love Fur Elise (I'm sure everyone knows zhis one?), it's quite genius. Also, anozher favorite is Violin Sonata No. 4 by Beethoven. I find it just a little awesome zhat vhe share a name. *cough*
last edited Больше года
Tinekraut commented…
A, that's interesting to know. Uber ende der Welt, the lyrics and the MV kinda reminds me of the fall of Berlin Wall. My Избранное is Hilf Mir Fliegen. Such a sublime melody. The lyrics of their song are quite full meaning. I also Любовь those Пианино covers. I've seen before the ones performed by a French. TH had a large following in France. They were even invited by... I think that was Pres. Sarkozy, not sure... they were invited to perform beneath the Eiffel Tower during the Bastille Day. Quite amazing. It really is true when France сказал(-а) Ты two are getting along well. As to classical music, my Избранное is Mozart's allegro aperto violin and Пианино concerto no. 5, but my Избранное German piece and секунда Избранное one is Pachelbel's Canon. Beethoven is my секунда Избранное composer. I guess I can say, your name is meant for great men. Thanks for answering my question. The one Ты mentioned shall go to my collection. ~_^ Больше года
Tinekraut commented…
By the way. This should have reached Ты on time but looks like there had some problem with the shipping. Still, Ты should have this gift: link Больше года
germany! hi! i wanted to know how do you feel when Prussia invites the Bad Touch Trio and or the Awesome Trio(denmark, america, and prussia) over to your house?
@demigod Meh, just a LITTTLE annoyed.... I always have to clean up in zhe end.
guten tag...or guten nox...or whatever time it is, i have another questi on for you
when i was reading a history book earlier i found that you once sent german diplomats to sealand beause if i remember right they tried to sue you, so I wanted to know what was it like having to acknowledge Sealand?
Strange... He vhas just a little boy, und I wasn't sure how to really take things seriously in such a situation... As I said, he's just a boy..

Aber, maybe he'll grow to be a strong country, who knows.
Больше года justinfangrrl said…
Germany-kun, could you attempt.. *hairwhip* The SMOULDER? Pwetty pwease? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
@Justin :| Don't say I didn't try...

It sucks, I know.
last edited Больше года
 @Justin :| Don't say I didn't try... It sucks, I know.
Germany! Germany! Germany! I have a question, how often does Italy sing you the germany song?
Больше года Jekyde said…
Hyde: Have you heard of Homestuck?
@demigod324 :| Very... very often.

@Jekyde I've heard of it, but I can't say I know what it's about, really..
Больше года Violet_Shade said…
Germany, what do you think of Seychelles and Wy?
GER,ANY are you gay
germany can i pretty please with wurst on top call you Doitsu
Больше года 666demon said…
Germany, what was it like when you and Berlin were separated when the wall was put up? I bet it was hard loosing Prussia too.
Больше года hetalianstella said…
smile
Germany! What's your favorite brand of beer?
.............I miss this! :)