Хеталия Forever Unknown Хеталия

yoki96 posted on Dec 03, 2012 at 08:00PM
As you (probably) already know, not all countries are in Hetalia. So this forum is for them, let's put 'em in the spotlight for once. Post anything that features the forever alone countries
 As Ты (probably) already know, not all countries are in Hetalia. So this Форум is for them, let's pu

Хеталия 30 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года yoki96 said…
laugh
I'll start us off...

Here we have Serbia (left) and Montenegro (right) at their best XD
 I'll start us off... Here we have Serbia (left) and Montenegro (right) at their best XD
Больше года hetalianstella said…
Brazil!
 Brazil!
And Malaysia
 And Malaysia
Больше года yoki96 said…
rainy
*looks at my icon and then the picture of Malaysia* Malaysia kinda looks like me... mixed with Japan........ link Ummmmm~ *coughs* moving on...

Slovenia (left) and Croatia (right)

Awwwwww~ poor link, link
last edited Больше года
 *looks at my Иконка and then the picture of Malaysia* Malaysia kinda looks like me... mixed with Japan.
Больше года Tinekraut said…
heart
*sigh, you''re not alone in this*

*compares the avatar and the pic* ya, you're right, it really looks similar.
I think Malaysia is supposed to be tan. Well, anyway...

Here's the male version of my country, Philippines as he appears in season 5... haha in my dreams ... This one's drawn by Rosel D (who is also a Filipino)... She said she drew this imitating the new style for season 5. The uniform he's wearing is based on the Philippine Republican Army, as explained in Rosel's DA account: link
 *sigh, you''re not alone in this* *compares the Аватар and the pic* ya, you're right, it really L
big smile
While this one here is Himaruya style female and male versions of Philippines, also drawn by Rosel.
 While this one here is Himaruya style female and male versions of Philippines, also drawn by Rosel.
Here's the female version of Philippines. Another one of Rosel's works. She's wearing "baro't saya" - the simple attire which is our national costume. But I think the Muslim southerners wore a different traditional costume.
 Here's the female version of Philippines. Another one of Rosel's works. She's wearing "baro't saya"
Here's the ASEAN (Association of South East Asian Nations)
from the upper left row: Thailand, Myanmar, Brunei, and Indonesia.
from the lower left row: Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore.
Vietnam and Thailand are the official designs. The others are fanmade by Rosel D.
It seems like Malaysia and Singapore here are snubbing each other, probably because they once had a rift when Singapore broke away from Malaysia.
My country, the Philippines, is the fist-pumping cheery one.
 Here's the ASEAN (Association of South East Asian Nations) from the upper left row: Thailand, Myanm
Больше года yoki96 said…
Don't forget Macedonia (left) and Bosnia (right)
 Don't forget Macedonia (left) and Bosnia (right)
elite9446 commented…
I think Ты mean F.Y.R.O.M. Hahhaha *I know this was over a год ago, but I couldn't help myself.* Больше года
Больше года yoki96 said…
And together, we form..........

THE POWER RANGERS (Balkan Version) XD
 And together, we form.......... THE POWER RANGERS (Balkan Version) XD
Больше года yoki96 said…
We get along with many...
 We get along with many...
Больше года yoki96 said…
But, we do have a few enemies...

(link)
 But, we do have a few enemies... (http://s1285.beta.photobucket.com/user/TayaChan1/media/Sportin
Больше года yoki96 said…
We were always ruled by someone, always being told what to do...
 We were always ruled by someone, always being told what to do...
Больше года yoki96 said…
But in the end, we would always come out on top...
 But in the end, we would always come out on top...
Больше года yoki96 said…
Of course, randomness is a daily occurrence at our places, and we even drag other people into it...

- link
- link
- link
 Of course, randomness is a daily occurrence at our places, and we even drag other people into it...
Haha, these Yugoslavs are quite amusing...
Hmn, I've ran out of Rosel's fan art so I'll post this one...
England's brothers: Scotland, N. Ireland and Wales.
 Haha, these Yugoslavs are quite amusing... Hmn, I've ran out of Rosel's Фан art so I'll post this on
Больше года yoki96 said…
Scotland... in a kilt................. Lord, let there be absolutely NO wind today (it's said that people who wear kilts, by tradition, don't wear underwear underneath them). Am I the only one who imagined Ireland as a leprechaun XD (A leprechaun is a type of fairy in Irish folklore, usually taking the form of an old man, clad in a red or green coat, who enjoys partaking in mischief). Wales kinda reminds me of Hong Kong (mostly with his hair)

Here are a few conception sketches:
- link
- link
- link
- link

And a random picture...
last edited Больше года
 Scotland... in a kilt................. Lord, let there be absolutely NO wind today (it's сказал(-а) that pe
Argentina
 Argentina
Venezuela
She kinda looks like me...
last edited Больше года
 Venezuela She kinda looks like me...
Portugal
 Portugal
Больше года yoki96 said…
Argentina kinda reminds me of S. Korea (mostly because of the hair curl). Venezuela is sooo~ cute and her eyes are stunning. Whenever I see Portugal, I keep wondering does he have a ponytail, and I don't know why (well, does he?)

Time for some strips:
- link
- link
- link
- link
Yoki chan - I am somewhat worried for your country after reading that first strip o_o
Panama
last edited Больше года
 Yoki chan - I am somewhat worried for your country after Чтение that first strip o_o Panama
El Salvador
 El Salvador
heart
Peru!
I would absolutely love to see a Peru in Hetalia <3
I just love that beautiful nation so much.
last edited Больше года
 Peru! I would absolutely Любовь to see a Peru in Хеталия <3 I just Любовь that beautiful nation so much
Paraguay
 Paraguay
Jamaica
*thinks of Jamaican stereotype* Oh what a joy he would be in Hetalia!
last edited Больше года
 Jamaica *thinks of Jamaican stereotype* Oh what a joy he would be in Hetalia!
smile
Luxembourg
He so cute!
 Luxembourg He so cute!
Больше года Qrazi said…
Serbia (Middle) is grabbing Kosovo (Left) and is just yelling at him while Albania (Right) is trying to keep him off of his buddy!
 Serbia (Middle) is grabbing Kosovo (Left) and is just yelling at him while Албания (Right) is trying
Animegal890 commented…
Албания looks like me! X3 Больше года
Больше года YummyTuna said…
These countries deserve some love as well! (A few of them were already mentioned up there)
 These countries deserve some Любовь as well! (A few of them were already mentioned up there)
Больше года IIskymar3IU said…
I would love to see my own nation, Singapore as a girl!