HouseCam Perhaps some Hameron shipping?

misanthrope86 posted on Nov 03, 2008 at 08:28PM
I was just wondering if anyone in this spot wanted to talk about the House/Cameron relationship. Lately, there has only been negative stuff on here about hating Huddy and Chameron and I'm sick of it.
So, if you have anything positive, mature and sensible to say about the House/Cameron relationship, I would love you to leave a comment and we can have a fun discussion!

Love,
misanthrope86

HouseCam 21 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года amberRocks said…
I understnad you thinking misanthrope but the truth is that we (the hameron shippers) feel negleted and dissapointed from TPTB in according to hameron.
We love our couple so much but we can't have and not only that but our wost ship ever is being all around and we can't take it!
Its a difficult period for us.We kept hearing that hameron is dead and over and its hard on us.
And frankly some of us really hate huddy and I personally would like to say it all I want in the Hameron spot.
I hope you understand!
last edited Больше года
Больше года misanthrope86 said…
Then don't participate in this forum. This is a forum for talking about Hameron, not justifying Huddy-hatred.
I was just giving you mine/ours reasons...Its not a black and white situation...
I didn't say it was. I just would like to participate in some positive Hameron shipping, so I set up a forum for other people like me who would like to talk about the House/Cameron relationship without an 'anti-other-ships' context.
ok thats cool too!
Well,I love hameron because they are the sweetest thing ever!
Cameron is SOO pretty!!!
And she and house had so much chemistry that I can't help it but loving them!
last edited Больше года
I like the ongoing relationship between House and Cameron because he is always going to find her and ask her things about his current cases. For example, House doesn't really go to Chase that much these days and he tries to avoid Foreman because Foreman keeps standing up to him, and he doesn't trust his new team yet. So I think it is really interesting that he goes to find Cameron all the time to ask for her help.
Больше года Hameronhearts said…
I love Hameron. They just work together. They are each others enigmas.
Больше года rose2 said…
hameron rocks!!!!house and cameron are meant to be!!!!!!!
oh....don't forget....I LOVE CAMERON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года livi_wells said…
I like how Cam tries to teach House to be a better person in the earlier seasons, and although we don't see it, sometimes it shines through....sometimes.... lol
:)
I think your right livi_wells. I think he really has taken on board some of the lessons that she has tried to teach him.
Больше года midnyte007 said…
I also agree with that. Perhaps the best example to me would be how House dealt with 13's Huntington's test results. He didn't read it without 13's consent and I think a big part of the reason why is what he learned from a nearly identical situation with Cameron and how much it upset her.

Also, I would like to add that even though Cameron doesn't get a lot of screen time now I do believe there is still some chemistry between House and Cameron (not sexual chemistry). I also love that Cameron seems to have grown a backbone and now stands up to House.
Больше года Evrythingmaters said…
Ok its time to turn over a new leaf.
Im not sure why but I dont remember this forum... I think maybe I was away or something and it kind of got lost in the archive of threads.
Anyway, in light of what has happened im just bumping this up so Hamerons will notice and we can have a proper discussion like missy sugested all that time ago. I sincerly hope she will give this spot another chance and we can do some real Hameron talking, because her and everyone elses oppinion is highly valued.

I really love Hameron and have done for the start. They have so much chemistry an I love their interactions, both the deep/serious ones and the more light hearted "you have pretty hair" ones.
Hameron makes me smile :)
Thanks Evrythingmaters!

I absolutely LOVE that "you have pretty hair" moment, especially since House is all drugged up at that point, so his guard is down and he said something nice to her, even if he did look a bit silly doing it! LOL! Definately one of those great real moments when House shows us that he really does care about Cameron.
Больше года RP_Puzzle said…
Lol I can't remember what episode it was, but when House went down looking for someone sick or something and Cameron's treating this fat guy and House makes fun of the fat guy haha. Or in the nurses strike he goes down looking for a patient right? I don't remember. Then he runs into that too nice guy. I think there was some Cameron interaction there.

I'm also really looking forward to the Hameron moments bound to happen this upcoming season that you see in the promos. Squee!!!^_^

I love Cameron cause she loves House and I love House and she reminds me of me, but she's much prettier and cooler :D. I love how she learns to handle him. Good point Midnyte I hadn't thought of that.
Больше года midnyte007 said…
My favorite moment that showed that House cared about Cameron was in episode 1x04 "Maternity" where he asks Foreman how Cameron is doing.

House: No news, then. How’s Cameron?

Foreman: Dr. Cameron?

House: Sure. Let’s start with her, and move on to all the other Camerons we know.

Foreman: Sorry, I’m just not used to you asking about someone’s well-being.

House: I can understand how the question would surprise you. I don’t quite get how it would confuse you.

Foreman: Why do you want to know? [They get out of the elevator.]

House: Why do you want to know why I want to know?

Foreman: Just curious.

House: Me, too.

Foreman: You don’t get curious.

House: I’m the most curious man in the world.

Foreman: Not about trivialities.

House: Well, then, this must not be trivial. How is Cameron handling everything?
last edited Больше года
LOL! I loved that scene midnyte!
Больше года Olivine said…
Hm, I kinda like how different they are.
Especially in the first season there was a big contrast between the caring and naive Cameron and grumpy House.
I'm not good at explaining this...it was just...everyone knew that House wasn't just the simple asshole he pretended to be and Cameron kinda..i dunno...she fascinated him, I think.
With being so open and caring.

My favourite Hameron moment was their first "date", when they were eating candy floss. House had fun, Cameron had fun, it was short but nice to watch.

I also think that House indeed had feelings for Cameron, but he was too distrustful and as they had their second date and he told her that she didn't love him but wanted him because he was broken and she didn't deny it...well...:(
I don't know if Cameron really loved House, but I think House didn't really believe it until it was too late.
last edited Больше года
I agree Olivine, I think Cameron is really intrigued by House. He is so hard to figure out sometimes, but she keeps on finding out new things about him and new ways to communicate with him.

I loved their first date/non-date. I think that is one of their best moments so far. They were both so relaxed with each other.
I loved the hug before the trial with tritter!It was a way of cmeron to show how much she cared and loved him without saying really anything even though house always kept his distanse!
And I love the small bits of Hameron in every episode now and then for e.x when when cameron helps house when he had hurted his hand and stuff!
Больше года Evrythingmaters said…
I love all those moments!
Its just the little things that they say and do to each other that shows they care.

Things like Cameron putting a stirrer into house's coffee when he walked past. It was no big deal and completely spontaneous.

I love the monster trucking too Missy and Cami!!! They obviously had a great time but I just wish that we had got to see more of there non-date date.

As far as the proper date I just love they was House brought that flower broach thing for Cameron. He didnt need to, wasnt expected to yet he went out of his way to give her that sweet gesture. He really does care.
And he didnt answer her question, didnt tell her how he felt, just deflected it. What he didnt say, says a lot more about how he feels.
Больше года RP_Puzzle said…
Good point EM he did deflect hm didn't think about that. I loved that carnation he got for her it was so not cheesy I would've loved it if I was given it! Also more non-date date would've been awesome too.

I think though that it hurt House that Cameron left when he wanted her to stay. So that's part of the reason why he's being a bit of a jerk to her recently. I wish she would've stayed too...