Huddy "The Choice" and Beyond: All Things Huddy Discussion Thread

HuddyJoy0524 posted on May 03, 2010 at 11:43PM
So...I still dont really like that title...but it will have to do i guess lol.

We were really starting to pile on the posts back at the lovely Huddy Limbo and i figured it would be a good idea to start over for the last 3 episodes of the season. I have a strong feeling that there is going to be a LOT to discuss and a clean slate will allow us to continue speculating away! :D

So bring on the Huddy!!! And if you have any vodka or brownies make sure to bring them too they go good together and with Huddy ;)

Huddy 475 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 451-475 of 475

Больше года huddyislove said…
mischievous
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!

SOMEBODY PLEASE SLAP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN!!!
Больше года HuddyJoy0524 said…
@Bea that was my reaction too!!! My jaw dropped when she said that she broke it off with Lucas! I wasn't expecting it at all and then to have her admit she loves him AND a kiss?! It was everything awesome put into 1 episode. I still can't believe it.

I couldn't even sleep last night...the scene was running through my head over and over again...it was just too amazing. We're all in Huddy Heaven!!!!! :)))
Больше года huddydreamer said…
heart
Whoooohooooooooo XD sorry, loss for words
this is MY day!! 1: The resort ,the love confession, the KISS!!
2: My math exam for my A- levels worked out!
3: Tonight another huddy epi in my country( the
huddy-dance one :-))
4: This summer will be epic!! Lots of fanfics and
fanvideos I hope!

*slaps Hilly* you guys, don't go all to huddyheaven, because I need
you to stay on huddyearth with me :)
last edited Больше года
Больше года huddyislove said…
big smile
Thank you huddydreamer :DDDD
I'm just ultimately AMAZED!!! *______________*

Let's just wait and see how many icons and fan arts we'll get from this
Больше года bluehue said…
sunny
So did you REALLY love it?!!! Plugs ears...due to all the happy screams.
I think everyone here is walking on air today!!! A little in shock.

Months ago on a Pick, I thought I was a hopeless dreamer again to ask for "a little fix in season six & huddy heaven in season seven." That's exactly where this is all heading. Are you ready Huddies?! The latest exclusive spoilers now confirm this is a conscious decision to go there...our true House/Cuddy story arc will come to life..at long last.

(More on the actual epi later, imo, emotional on so many levels).
P.S. My wedding anniversary today..so going to NYC for a music fix and out to our favorite restaurant for dinner..so happy.
last edited Больше года
big smile
@BH congrats on your wedding anniversary! (And what a wonderful present you got last night! :)))

I am so ready for this. I'm ready for the sexual tension to be amped up to the next level, I'm ready for silliness, Wilson's reaction to the inevitable, but most importantly that House wont be in pain anymore. His chance at happiness!!!
Больше года LipschitzWrath said…
God this episode was so great - and I'm not just saying that because of the Huddy. I've never had a TV show stir such emotion inside me. In the span of about 5 minutes, I went from one end of the emotional spectrum to the other.

When House entered the bathroom, I knew some serious shit was about to go down. Then, when you saw the expression on his face, you knew how much pain he was in. God, my heart was breaking for him. He had done everything right. He had been a good guy and changed his ways. He had done what his therapist told him to do, done what he thought he needed to do, and still nothing. How hopeless he must have felt. And on top of it all, he was still dealing with the pain, which I'm sure was worse at the moment given his emotional state after news of the Luddy engagement.

So, because doing all this nice stuff wasn't working out, why be in pain? Why not take some vicodin and at least be rid of the nagging pain? No one will care, because as Cuddy stated, he's alone. Who cares if he's addicted to vicodin? God, the situation was so desperate. When he ripped that mirror off the wall, all I could think was, "This is it. He's going back on vicodin..." And you know what the messed up part was? I didn't blame or fault him one bit. A part of me WANTED him to take the vicodin. Just to give him a little comfort at a time when he utterly had nothing.

When Cuddy appeared, I almost resented her. How dare she show up and rub salt in the wounds. Just leave him alone and let him self-destruct! I figured she was there and was going to try and make House feel better by cleaning his wounds or something. I didn't want her there.

And then we saw the unseen side of House that all the spoilers were referring to - completely and totally honest and vulnerable. What truth to his statement, "...because right now, I'm having a hard time seeing the downsides." No kidding. And then, a line that I'm sure will go down in House history - "...because I'm the most screwed up person in the world." And Cuddy loves him anyways.

This is going to be great. I can't wait to see what they come up with for our pairing...
heart
"...because I'm the most screwed up person in the world." And Cuddy loves him anyways.

thats what really stuck with me in that whole scene. he admitted how screwed up he was and cuddy said that she still loves him. it proves how deep their feelings are for each other. Cuddy looked so relieved to finally admit her feelings and the way House smiled...it was all so meaningful.
Больше года olivia30 said…
heart
I loved the episode from start to finish,the two of them have both been on a journey this season one they both needed to take to get to this point,as much as people have bashed cuddy this season i for one think she needed to try and have a life without house for her to realize that she still loved him,lets not forget over the past few years he has been a complete ass to her sometimes very hurtful and mean but she is always there for him,he needed to hear those words that she said in the fight scene yes she was harsh but she was right,the final scene was just awesome and totally unexpected their smiles were ones of complete contentment that they had finally got there,i so can't wait for season 7 and see where they are going to take this.
Больше года Mrs_House said…
heart
OMG!!! loved it! i can't believe that they done it they finally got house and cuddy together and it was well worth the wait. i am go excited and am a complete huddy high. i an't wait for next season and wilsons reaction.
Больше года maverickangel35 said…
I wonder if they'll keep their relationship secret at first! That could make for some seriously great episodes--just picture the first episode of the season, they go in and it's just business as usual, they're fighting, they're arguing, she's telling him no every two seconds, he's checking out her wardrobe (and other things) and then at the end of the episode he shows up at her house, swings the door closed behind him, and just grabs her into his arms because they've had to spend the entire day pretending they're just friends... *sigh*
wink
@mverickangel that would actually be really amusing! That way when the others find out its gonna be hilarious!
Больше года Beatrix8520 said…
mischievous
*still jumps, jumps with her pom-poms around the room* XDD
Больше года takeitorleaveit said…
The part that touched me the most was as what some of you mentioned, house: "I'm the most screwed up person in the world", cuddy: i know... i love you.

she loves him regardless <3 it just sends me shivers, finally she admitted, been waiting all seasons for this. i hope next season they open up more towards one another.

i know this is just the beginning of the exploration of their relationship, its gonna be a bumpy road.

so sweet to see them so happy, even if it may just be a moment. when work hits, they're going to have to face their surroundings. i wonder what will happen, so excited to see what they have in store for us! :)
Больше года maverickangel35 said…
I am EXTREMELY curious as to where exactly the preview version cuts off... the one that Ausiello and all the others got to see ahead of time, but that says "This does not contain the last minute or so" of the episode. Does it cut off before Cuddy even shows up? Is the last line they heard "Lucas..." before it ended? Or worse, was the last line "Or you're already pregnant..." I'm so nosy. But I really want to know...
Больше года takeitorleaveit said…
at least we're in the clouds all summer long hahah
I would love to know where the cut off was as well! But maybe we will never know...

I'm looking forward to the optimism over the summer! I'm already planning on starting my fanfic this week! :)
Больше года Belle0308 said…
So this is my thoughts. I am going to finish my other fan fiction and do a new one too I think. Just too happy not to.
big smile
So everyone I think its time for a new thread. Does anyone want to start one? Should I? Let me know! We need a Huddy hiatus spot! ;)
Больше года playingcold said…
wink
Can I start it? I've never done this before and I think I have a title...
YES @pc! :D
big smile
Yay! I'll do it and post the link here! :D
smile
Awesome!
Больше года Delia_Beatrice said…
Just checking in, to report that i am still flying with happiness.

I have been like an insane person all week - i swear to dear God, no 30 seconds pass without me thinking of Huddy. I am talking to myself around the house, i smile or laugh on the street for no reason... I daydream about them every single minute when i'm awake. I have a head full of scenarios for the season 7 premiere. And i am filled with a happiness so complete and so insane, i can barely go about my regular business without losing my head.

And i have an idea, but i don't know how to make it happen: is it possible to contact the People's Choice Awards in any way and recommend to play an homage to Huddy in the next edition? You know, like a special moment requested by "the people", favorite tv drama couple or something, and they play a Huddy clip on that big screen (a selection of their most stunning scenes, from season 1 to 6). Right in front of Hugh and Lisa, i might add, and THAT would be really touching...

If that's not possible, maybe we should suggest it to the "House" people, who organize the season 7 premiere. You know, last year there was a big celebration when they premiered "Broken", and why not make this year's premiere festivity a "Deconstructing Huddy" thing - talking about it and playing those selected scenes.
Here's the new thread: link

@Delia - An hommage to Huddy - what a wonderful idea!
And relax, I'm also smiling every time the wonderful last scene of Help Me pops in my mind... On the bus, on the street, watching something else on the tv...