Huddy Huddy S.E.X. -- So Early X-mas

playingcold posted on Sep 04, 2010 at 07:46AM
Subtitle: A Bit of Bea&PC - A Crazy Convo (ABOBAP - ACC)

Dear Huddies,

we're all died because of that promo below. On this thread you can all write down your incoherent thoughts because I don't think any of us can think straight right now! XD
But if you could, you're also very welcomed here! ;D
last edited on Sep 04, 2010 at 09:25AM

Huddy 350 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 350

Больше года playingcold said…
mischievous
Why are there sheets at all? XD
(ok, I know, House is not an HBO-show :D)

200 replies in 2 days!!!
last edited Больше года
Больше года Katia1997 said…
big smile
wow 200 replies))))
I'm finally home)) just watched new promo, OH.MY.GOD.!!! is it possible to survive till premiere???
"is it possible to survive till premiere???"
Hardly, @Katia! Hardly! XD

I was wondering: did we get every year this many promos???
Больше года giubicri said…
I don't remember so many PC! Or it's only because I wasn't paying so much attention...or maybe they need to promote the new season more...still, all these promos are driving me nut!
"I don't remember so many PC!" Me neither!
Больше года HuddyBea said…
laugh
When the hell did we get so much??? I'll tell you what...as Mr and Mrs Hotness can't have interviews together, b/c they might set the cameras on fire with their glances and smiles :P they are make a big promotion out of the best sex scenes ever shooted in history ;) And it's working...oh yeah...so far it's really, really working...*gets shivers* :P
 When the hell did we get so much??? I'll tell Ты what...as Mr and Mrs Hotness can't have interviews
big smile
"Mr and Mrs Hotness can't have interviews together, b/c they might set the cameras on fire"

True! XD
Just tell me @Bea, how could I concentrate on Erwin Panofsky's "Meaning In The Visual Arts" if the hottest promos in TV history are on my mind??? :D
last edited Больше года
laugh
I know Panofsky! Read sth of this man...my teacher always quoted him :D He has some great theories and a very interesting way of explaining them...So easy to read. And his books really gives you a new perspecting in my studies....

Well, I am planning a little vid with all the hot scenes we have got so far...but maybe it was not the right time to tell you? :P
He was quoted also here, in my school but I didn't read his book until now. I'm done with the first chapter and you're right, easy to read :)) It's so great that we, Huddy- and Huli-fans have much common than the love for the show!

No, it's not the right time! XD Did you choose the music for it already?
big smile
Nope, wanna help? ;)
While making dinner, something popped in my mind. What if the sex scenes won't be continious?
I mean: one sex scene, one scene with like Foreman asking 'where's House', then sex scene etc. Like flashbacks or like in the promo?
laugh
"What if the sex scenes won't be continious?"

°_° *falls off the armchair* °_°
laugh
"°_° *falls off the armchair* °_°"

ROTFLMAO
laugh
Wait a minute....you mean...no it can't be...they said season premiere starts 20 minutes after...so..it can't be...at what time Cuddy went to House's? In the middle of the night. How can it be a falshback when Foreman is in the office. What time should it be? At least 8 in the morning...

No way...I can't accept it! I want it in real time! No hallucinations...no flashfowards...no flashbacks...no forecastings...no dreams...I WANT THE REALITY IN REAL TIME FOR ONCE IN A F***ING LIFE TIME!!!!
laugh
@Bea!!! Breathe in, breathe out! Relax!!! That's just a theory!!! My theory! And I didn't write the script (SADLY) so maybe I'm totally wrong.

Breathe in, breathe out!
Больше года HLforever said…
big smile
...I think Huddy sex interrupted by flashbacks/Foreman and the team is a pretty sexy idea. I would like it...but that's just my opinion. Meanwhile, @Bea BREATHE!!!
laugh
Be careful with your words next time XD People have expactations you know...you can't crash them like that! Give a warning!!
laugh
Words can hurt you know! But keeping things in can give you cancer.
Hey!! no flashbacks and other stuff!!! I want to see whole scene without interpreting on Foreman or someone else! xDD We waited for this too long to look on Foreman while Huddy scene
mischievous
@PC you are causing a riot! XD LMAO!

I want to see THIS in real time!!!!
 @PC Ты are causing a riot! XD LMAO! I want to see THIS in real time!!!!
big smile
shoot me! :P
big smile
Never sweetie....what about "A bit of @PC&Bea" then?

You're my song seeker ;) the best one around :D
kiss
Song seeker!!! Sounds awesome!
cool
It's like a Harry Potter thing...just he was a quidditch seeker :D the best one around...and he was the Chosen One, so I am really paying you a compliment ;)
kiss
Why thank you!!!!
Больше года tammyr50 said…
@HB and @PC Guys I don't have the software to create the videos but the song "I Drove All Night" by Celine Dion. I know the videos probably take a long time but I could imagine Cuddy at the end season when House shuts the doors on the ambulance and then show her getting to his apartment that night and leading into some of the great scenes we have been able to preview today. Just a suggestion. The song is a little faster than what I think of for them but it fits. Not trying to but in.
Больше года anonymously said…
@Tammy, I love making Huddy vids on Céline Dion songs! good suggestion! Although maybe Bea wants something a bit more...um...sexy? not sure what she has in mind!

speaking of Bea: "No way...I can't accept it! I want it in real time! No hallucinations...no flashfowards...no flashbacks...no forecastings...no dreams...I WANT THE REALITY IN REAL TIME FOR ONCE IN A F***ING LIFE TIME!!!! "
LOLLL I agree, and I can so see you freaking out over this. But yes, please real time for once. And if the intercut Huddy with too much Foreman everyone will hate his guts for interrupting the love making!
And I loved you HP allusion about the seeker! (I thought of HP even before I read the next comment - connected minds peeps!)

I'm home again, and have so much to catch up on!
wink
good to see you @anon!
laugh
@tammy the song is amazing...I have already put it in my playlist ; But @PC already found a very nice one I think will be perfect for it! ;D

@anon I knew you would pick that up ;D
Больше года Delia_Beatrice said…
HOLY CRAP!!!!!
I was gone all day, just watched the new promo. And LOST IT. Sweet Lord, how much more can i take???????

Did you see how naked HE was????? We can nearly see his gorgeous ass. What on earth is he wearing? A G-string????? Nothing?:)))))

And he caressed her hair - and that hand was going sloooowly down on her back. And the way he holds her afterwards. I am DEAD. My worst fears will come true: they will kill me with the promos and i'll miss the premiere.
laugh
"they will kill me with the promos and i'll miss the premiere."

No NO NO!! Better die slowly, while watching premiere xDDD
@anon normally I would not even pay attention to a song that fast. I like R&B and I love 80's love songs. I went to Celine's site and was listening to "Have You Ever Been In Love" by and heard that "I Drove All Night". I thought about the night she was on the way to his apt. and could actually picture it in my head.

@HB I can't wait to see the video. I am excited for it.
Bea has been cranked up like that all day. It has been a whirlwind.
last edited Больше года
big smile
"My worst fears will come true: they will kill me with the promos and i'll miss the premiere"

"No NO NO!! Better die slowly, while watching premiere xDDD"

I always hum the "Killing Me Softly" tune to my BF when I told him sth about the show's promo :P
LOL I was thinking of 'Killing me Softly' yesterday! XD

@Tammy, funny you mention Céline, I've been wanting to write an article about on of her CD on which almost every song reminds me of Huddy!

Bea, of course I would pick up an HP allusion!
 LOL I was thinking of 'Killing me Softly' yesterday! XD @Tammy, funny Ты mention Céline, I've been
Больше года bluehue said…
sunny
This is a medical show that seems to be spreading their own Huddy Fever Pandemic. Is that ethical?

Oh & thanks to @Bea with another "Gif du Jour," had to place ice cold rag on my forehead.

Just nodding in agreement on your previous commentaries. Hoping for no flashbacks, just unfold the Huddy Sex in "linear fashion". First base, second base, third base & so on & on & on!

Which reminds me to remind others of the vid @anony recommended a day or two ago..which may have gotten lost in all the latest. IMO, It is SOOO good to balance with the promo sex scenes.
It is called "UNFOLD." link

@PC as song seeker..perfect! @Fran, just wanted to mention..great post back there!!
Good to see @tammy postings too!
Больше года mysuspicionis said…
sick
Hey bluehue, did you give yourself the day off for Labor Day? How do national holidays work when you are your own boss hee hee? Anyways I could have stayed here and played but no I went out shopping and missed the new promo. @HuddyBea---you wouldn't want to be in my mind as far as Huddy goes because I'm always a worrywart (don't ask me where that expression came from--it is a really weird english expression) In my worries I imagine the whole exciting episode after the scene (champange, breakfast, work, beach) to be a dream of how it could go and then we see the reality of how it is with complications. Now What? Hey but even in my craziness I still think we get the scene. Okay now that the craziness is out of my system I can be positive and happy. Pay no attention to my ramblings they are but the wounded delusions of a girl who saw the season five finale.
heart
Oh my goodness the video was amazing @bluhue. There are so many ways to tell their story. The Huddy relationship has so many layers and that is why it is so special to so many of us. It is very rare to come across a couple like this (on TV) that can touch your soul.
We see so many couple thrown together like you pop popcorn. Cuddy and House's love has been built like a house. One brick (trial or situation)at a time. Cuddy's faith in the genius of this man started it and it has been a slow burn that has kept its fire for years.
Their love is as special as the two people who hold it in their hearts.
There is nothing that stands in between them anymore and we are about to witness an explosion of two hearts coming together.

last edited Больше года
since @Tammy posted the song, I'll ask,
would you be interested in my 'article' about the Céline Dion songs? Is it worth writing or should I keep my delusions to myself and focus on school lol?

What'd you guys think of the 'new' promo? I like the new angle they took.
@anon Have I seen the new promo? I would definitely be interested in your article. Do not let it get in the way of school though. School first and article second. We have time to bask in our favorite couple's ambience.
Больше года bluehue said…
Yes..remember, "Study before Huddy." Something tells me you are a good student @anony!

Hey @mysusp. I'd rather have gone shopping with you! (I'm a terrible shopper tho).
Warning: bluehue life story here...but to answer.
I like the national holidays b/c I know my clients won't be calling me, so in that sense, it is a break. Unfortunately, I work more than if I had a regular 9to5. Partly because my studio is in my house and partly because the conservation process is painstakingly slow. You have to be disciplined to meet important deadlines, like when museum curators want a work for a show and the sculpture I am repairing is on the cover of the announcement, which happens frequently. Stressful!
For the most part, I can work at own pace or if needed..stay up 2 days on a project..& then crash.

Glad you liked that vid @tammy. I only really watch ones that the thready crew recommends or makes 'cause so many.
Больше года mysuspicionis said…
smile
@BH--very cool, you must be extremely good at what you do. Yesterday I saw a golden retriever puppy and a choc. lab puppy sitting together beside a fence near a field. You would have loved it!
big smile
morning! no new promo with new bits??? what a shame! XD
good morning girls))) I'm on my way to school, so I don't have enough time for ctching up. Did I miss sth onteresting???
Katia, there's one new promo (i find it beautiful) but there's no new bits in it.
have a nice day at school, I'm going to bed XD
big smile
Morning pals! Nice new promo and I must say that I am glad there are no new bits....if we don't slow down here I'll see the whole juicy part in advance :P I would like to save the best for last :D

Anwyay it's too moving...I am in tears! =,) Who's in charge of the promos at Fox this year? I need to kiss him! XD
"I need to kiss him! XD "
or her! lol who knows, this brilliance might be a woman's work XD

yeah, still haven't gone to sleep!
cool
I'll kiss everyone! Just tell me who's the brain :D

BTW most probably a woman ;) we are so much more...well...than men :P
it's so boring here... I hate my school... I am looking forward to get home and finally watch new promo....
Больше года rue0613 said…
smile
What's going on here? Catch up... anyone?
kiss
No @kat! come on! We are on the Huli thread ;) Come along :D