Hey fellow Huddyholics and/or Hulies! This thread is dedicated to our attempt to bring to reality an idea that the wonderful @mav had: a fan-made scrapbook for Lisa Edelstein. If you've seen the Operation: Really Crazy thread/article then you already know what I'm talking about, but just to clarify:
The scrapbook is going to consist of two parts: one is an episode guide of sorts, featuring Lisa, and the other is going to have any fan-contributed personal artwork/writing/etc. that you want to give to her.
1) Episode Guide: we are going to try and get a screencap of every single episode with Lisa in it, and then have a few comments from fans (us) saying what they loved about her in that particular episode.
2) Fan-contributed things: pretty self-explanatory, basically anything you created that you want to share with Lisa, expressing how much you love her!
Okay, now this is how the this contributions thread is going to work:
1. Someone posts a screencap (starting with Season 1 Episode 1 and moving onwards), with or without a comment of their own.
2. Other people post comments to the latest screencap that was added. IMPORTANT: please look to see how many comments to the screencap have already been posted: if there are already 2-3 or more, DON'T post another comment to that particular screencap. Also, please don't make comments any longer than 2-3 sentences.
3. If you have any handwritten/handmade stuff that you want to scan into your computer and send it to me, inbox me here on Fanpop and I'll give you my email address.
Oh, and to anyone who's wondering, I'm making the actual, tangible scrapbook, which is why I want you to send me stuff!
Also, in my attempt to actually make this work, I wanted to assign positions of sorts to people. Can anyone pledge to post the screencaps? Maybe like one every day for a month? Or, if you can, the whole time we're doing this? (ANOTHER IMPORTANT: don't post screencaps back to back! Commenting will get really confusing, so please wait until the comments are done for the previous one!)
Finally, can anyone who has a Twitter account tweet GY/Jesse/Omar/anyone else who works at House and could possibly give this to Lisa? Because we do need a means to get it to her after we finish it...
Alright, that was longer than I meant it to be. I apologize :( But if someone wants to take the position of screencap-poster, start with S1 Episode 1 below!!! Here's hoping that we, with all our amazing Huddy-obsession-powers driving us, can do this!