Hugh & Lisa Huli: free play to our theories!!

ItalianHuddy posted on Jun 02, 2009 at 09:02PM
Hi guys my Huli brain is in overdrive and so I've come up with a new theory about how the whole Huli thing began and developed over the years. I thought I should add a new thread so you guys can also speak your mind and say what's your take on it! :-)

It all must have started straight away, probably very little time after they got to know each other, let's say somewhere in 2005. After all we know they immediately hit it off and shared that 'exciting bonding moment' as Lisa put it ;-). And then there is that 2005 'I want the two of you to have sex' video. Well it all goes to suggest their thing started back then. They would hang around together, talk and turn on each other as only the best of friends can do and...well sleep together every now and then.

However they made it a point not to take this thing serious since they knew all too well it was not meant to be. This way he would stay together with his wife and she would be free to date.

Despite their mutual agreement not to get too involved with each other, however, it must have been no easy matter. He kept on living apart from his family and at the same time he was forced to see Lisa almost everyday.
This whole punishing situation must have taken a heavy toll on Hugh and it might be why he looked and sounded so downcast all the time.

We all know how these things go. If you have feelings for somebody they can only grow stronger through time, all the more so if you end up spending a lot of time with him/her.

So here we are. Time goes by and Lisa and Hugh become more and more involved with each other until at some point something big happens. I'd go for sometime between September and October 2008 as the 'turning point'.
It may all be a coincidence but by that time Lisa splits up with Giammario and Hugh buys a house and settles down in LA.

Now there is one thing I want to point out to you guys. As soon as the news of Hugh buying a house spread everybody started saying his family was going to move as well. Now it may well be journalists took it for granted, still it is quite strange. Journalists usually don't go that far without having any shred of evidence in their hands!

All that apart, my idea is that from then on Lisa and Hugh started to go steady, as it were. Bit by bit they realized the feelings they had for each other were a far cry from a passing thing and the situation just got on top of them.

The Huddy bits as well as Lisa's attitude recently all go to prove that. We've aready been discussing this side of things down to the last detail so I won't go through it again. Suffice to say that while she would always say great things about Hugh in the past, lately she's become more and more open about her feelings for him and cryptic at the same time. Her words sound double-edged all the time and I get the impression she has got something on her mind and is trying to arouse some sort of reaction...and she's not being called out on that...too weird!!

Now, I'm not saying something is gotta give..but the whole shebang smells fishy!!

Now I put it to you guys...'Reviews' and comments are in order!!

Hugh & Lisa 28 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года HugeEgoSorry said…
I was really falling asleep in front of my laptop before I read your theory but when I read the word, "sleep together every now and then", OMG! My neurons in my brain were awakened as much as my thought is.

I like the way you pointed out points, dates and events. Looks like your theory is almost close to being real. I am actually speechless since I know this might be true given the real situation.

2005, it's the season what of House? 2? 3?
Больше года cheapandchic said…
This is very well thought out. Too bad we'll never know if any of it is true. We can only speculate, but I actually think you might be right about a lot of things.
Больше года ItalianHuddy said…
Ooooow thank you guys you're the best :-))
In 2005 they filmes the last eps of season 1 and they started filming season 2, am I correct?
I know we'll never know...and this irks me!! I wanna know!! Where are all the journalists???
big smile
Completely pisses me off! Do we have to do the research ourselves???? And that is exactly what we are doing. Yes we can, lol.
Yeah I second! Where the heck are the paparazzi hiding? The bait is out there...catch it!! No way there must me some reason for them being tight-lipped all through! I want Hugh to be grilled about Lisa!!!!!!
Больше года HuliForEver said…
smile
Diane I do not believe that we shall never know anything the evidence is just under our eyes there. There are no proofs to have their attitudes, their gestures(movements), photos everything is speaking more than thousand words.

In Irws it is enough to listen to indeed.
Certainly he speaks about characters but there is always a moment when or Hugh is Lisa one a sentence the one for the other.

Another example in the intevieuw " Paley center ".
We ask for what he wishes for the next season and Lisa says " I want of the sex " (or something of the kind(genre)).
Robert Sean Leonard who is between them throws(casts) a glance on Lisa and after directly on Hugh-lol-.
Believe you that these examples and their are the fate?! They know all very very well.
That goes always very fast to Itws but it is blatant.
They're just in their own word.

I also crossed(spent) the night from Sunday till Monday to try to make screen shots of the furfit kiss but to clar.

I made an enjoyment post them on the spotlight that I created ( Huli Forever) and when I arrive on the forum always the same song I am wrong.
I have pas bad character but in the long run...
The proof is there when Ghatlisa said that he spoke yes they spoke to to the ear.
But once again I was wrong.
I have not bad character (just frank) but in the long run...
The proof is there when Ghatlisa said that he spoke yes they spoke to to the ear.
But once again I was wrong.
Nevertheless proof is there: at this moment there there was two hoimmes just sat(based) in front of Lisa and Hugh. On my captures it is not any more 2 men(people) but a relatively young lady and a fair lady a little more old.

Thus it is not absolutely the same moment of the evening;-)))
Lisa was just radiant this day there and really happy Hugh.

I noticed as well as for 2 years more or less Hugh never had a word for the attention of his wife when he gained(won) something.
Normal, always with Lisa.

Yesterday I listened to another Itw where Hugh spoke about House and about the pleasure to play his(her) character and things like that. Later in aid of Lisa he says " You know at least of what I think " and Lisa to approve with a crazy laughter " Yeaaah ".

It is enough to listen to attentively examples

At the beginning he(it) was can be that friendly but things quickly evolved.
There was according to me a bend since their famous scene(stage) of sex.
I saw about films of the kind there has been never such an attraction for the partner EVER !

David Shore said clearly that there was an attraction between them and he did not speak about House / Cuddy but about Hugh and about Lisa.

For me something clearly took place since the famous scene of sex and the first kiss.
I saw some films of this kind(genre) and NEVER there was such an attraction. They made their job but here it's not the case *lol*.
When we look at both scenes between them details do not deceive and that is read on the face.

There when I see the scene(stage) I almost feel ill at ease I have the impression(printing) to violate the intimacy of Hugh and Lisa *lol*
It is necessary to think that it is adults and more teenagers and that they do not content themselves with a platonic love.

What proofs (except for of the photos of paparazzi) could we have more??!
;-)))
Furthermore since somebody time( the beginning of 2009 ) they display more and more together in everything the events. During intervieuws it is not still House / Cuddy who speaks but Lisa and Hugh they same; it is certain.
The best proof is still their attitude to " Best people choice " and in the another evening (I do not know any more whom but at the same moment).

In the course of time Lisa is more and more clear on her feelings and the same Hugh who usually is reserved is more and more close to her (the best close " Best People Choice ").
When I told to have seen a kiss on the mouth (furtive but all the same) to the Best People Choice I did not dream.
I showed to several friends / friends this WE all agree; they were noses against nose and mouth against mouth even if that was fast.
And it was not the capture of the forum.

In Hollywood Hugh has less has to be afraid and he(it) reveals more and more his feelings also.

As when I said that David Shore said in the video " something arrived " although I am not English it is very clearly what he said but there was confusion it was not as you believe it.
And that joins exactly the comments of Italianhuddy that took place the end of 2007 and the beginning of 2008.

I do not agree with certain comments which say that that could ruin their career we live in 21th century.
These things arrive every day and who that could shock in Hollywood? That thing arrive all day all over the world it's life that's all !
Heaps of actors had (and still have) an animated love life and never that ruined their career(quarry).
It is necessary to have feet on earth !

Who can reprimand even after 30 wedding years (and 10 children lol) have can clearly fall in love with somebody else.
We live in a time(period) when to divorce is not any more a taboo!

You should not think of naivement there is clearly something between them and for some time they display more and more as a couple that as partners of cinema or simple friends.

Believe that I do not need proofs all the things speak about her even.

I lived the same kind(genre) of situation and am married for the 2nd time I have a good feeling with that.
Thus I think of little as of them and of no artless teenagers;-))

I do not know how to predict intended but he(it) goes it.
It's a REALITY Huli is stronger than Huddy ... it's life.

As the tittle of the topic "How Hugh and Lisa made for each other" well I don't know but THEY'RE.

Sorry for the long - very long - comment it's really my feeling Hugh and Lisa are a couple but NOT ONLY ON SCREEN.

Have a goodnight or a nice day I don't know.

I do not even know if I want pics of paparazzi (because I do not ask even any more the question to know if they are together; it is just an evidence) i just that it have a bend in this story there;-))))

I liked given my opinion because I really took in heart their story 5and I'm not a dreamer it's the first time that I believe in something like that on a movie show ^^); but I have no more doubt and just wish them that everything arranges(settles) most fast. And that looks like on the good road ::D D

Bye,
Jenny

last edited Больше года
Больше года huddyislove said…
mischievous
I love this theory!!!
It's seems so true!!
And LISA BEING CRYPTIC? SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!
laugh
Wow, I really have to do alot of reading...

Can anyone please call 991, we have to grill Hugh Laurie and we might passed out in happiness with whatever revelation he's got.

In the Philippines, we have this term, Huli *smiles* meaning caught. So when my fellow fan and I joked around we would say, "Sana ma-HULI na sila". In english, "We hope they'll get caught"

So guys, do we wish them to be HULI?? *LOL*

mischievous
Thank you Hilly I knew you'd second me :-P
Больше года huddyislove said…
big smile
hehehe, of course ;DDDD
Больше года HuliForEver said…
hmmm
Quote:

* So guys, do we wish them to be HULI?? *LOL* *

I have just read some Hugh's intervieuws for French magazines or on the web (april and may 2009).

I do not feel him really well of the whole shared between 2 ideas.
As if a part of its life was in London and another part in LA !

Exactly the same feeling as when I divorced a division enters the envy to begin a new life and on the other hand we hang onto the customs (mêrme if the love is not any more really there).

I don't know ... I feel bad now !

:-//
last edited Больше года
smirk
Sana ma - HULI na sila!!!
haha oh now I got the joke :-D *lol* I'm a bit slow! Sure thing we want them to be HULI!!! hahaha
last edited Больше года
*LOL*

It's just too bad that it seemed they're taking their time not to be caught.
Больше года Gtalisa said…
I can't wait until they start filming again. Atleast then we'll know they are both in the same place. More Huddy is more Huli ;)
You're right Gaby, I'll have a peace of mind if they'll start filming again. I can't wait!!
Больше года Gtalisa said…
I hope we get lots of bloopers with them for the S5 DVD!! They have to have atleast a few together!
wink
God, bloopers would be awesome! But there aren't any for season 4 so I guess there won't be for season 5 either. It would be soooooooooo cool seeing them during the kiss scenes, like what went on behind the scenes.
OMG! That I am willing to wait! I'll be laughing on the floor to see the Huddex bloopers!! Or do they have one or did they do it seriously? *LOL*

I want to see the reactions of the directors and crews that were in the room with them while they were filming that one!
A long time has passed since I wrote this post. Seeing that we're short of news at the moment, I went through it again and well...I must say I still find my theory pretty much right and mold-fitting even now ;-) Hehehehe when I take something into my head I'm not easily to back down :-P anyway seriously I do believe there might be something in it :-)
They clicked immediately, that we know for sure. IMO that Fox Fall Party 2005 video provides us with telltale evidence that they'd already slept together by then. Why? Much as anybody would have felt embarassed in their place for being asked flat-out such a question, their reaction speaks volumes. Not only do they look embarassed but they act as two people who've been caught red-handed...

I still believe that they've been having this thing going all along as much as that they never figured on going serious about that. As I said above I've this feeling something big came about last fall. Lisa had been vacaying with Gianmario in Italy some time in August and then a few days later they spilt up. That's weird. My guess is that Gianmario either found out about their affair or it came home to him that she was in love with Hugh. And so he left her. We know she suffered a lot from that (she mentioned that somewhere) so my take is that she turned to Hugh as a shoulder to cry on. Why? For starters b/c he's a very close friend of her and then b/c he had pretty much to do with the whole thing...this might be when they cried TOGETHER as Hugh said. This thing brought the situation to a head and forced them to come out of their shell and come to terms with their mutual feelings. And that's how it all began...that's how they started to kind of getting serious or at least to accept that their thing was anything but passing and as such it was worth a try. I think they simply made up their mind to let things rip and open the floodgates to their feelings. As a matter-of-course their relationship has grown stronger and stronger through the months to the point where they're now ready to take the plunge and go public. And here's where we are today...I think what's mostly keeping him from leaving his wife is a fear of the fall-out, not so much on his family as on his career as it were. It seems his fellow countrymen act pretty much self-righteously toward their brood leaving the nest...him leaving his British wife to be with an American would only add to it and make things worse. As far as I've gathered they'd probably make it hard for him to go back on the stage in the UK. Not to mention the press would dish it out and cut him to ribbons...and the whole guilty-failure-part toward his family to top it off.

Maybe he's ready now though...his wife MIA and the two tidbits from the bash we've gotten recently would go to show that...

KK guys please bear with my rambling...*lol* just thought I'd share it with my fellow sinners while we wait for some new stuff to comment upon!
Больше года HuddyPoland said…
Hugh had an affair. His wife forgave him. That's why Hugh doesn't have enough courage to tell her that it's over. Probably, he isn't happy but (knowing) that his wife didt't leave him after all so he has doubts to leave her. If he leave her, he will feel bad about it. But I am Huli/Huddy so I believe that he will find the courage :)
That obviously plays a role...I mentioned it as the guilty-failure part. I think it's just the whole package. Hope we'll get something soon!! I'm so hard up for news! This kills *lol*
I'm sure we'll get something soon. It's a silence before the storm ;) She doesn't have a boyfriend. It's weird. She is smart and funny and beautiful. She is waiting for someone ? ;) I think this is the best proof that something is going on. Gianmario is the best example.
Yeah that's what you'd be led to think...hope we're right! Anyway the fact she's not been in a relationship since she the abrupt breaking up with Gianmario is effing weird...
Maybe her relationship with Gianmario was a cover for something. Being with Gianmario she could say: 'Hugh is great but I've got a boyfriend and he's got a wife.' But, maybe she wanted to be with someone else and forget about Hugh ( :( ) but Gianmario made her realize that she still loves Hugh. They broke up and now she needs time to find the right person. I don't know. Maybe Hugh asked her to find a boyfriend for herself (temporary) because he wanted to get divorce with Jo without any suspicious that they have an affair with each other

I hope you understand everything what is written :)
Yeah sure I get your point ;-) I think GM was part of the let's-brush-it-aside-and-go-on-with-my-lif­e stillborn plan. Meaning Lisa and Hugh both agreed their thing would not and could not go anywhere and therefore they ought to just try to ignore it and move on each with their own lives. I think Lisa did like GM indeed (as an aside note he seemed a nice guy) but at the same time she was unable to quell her feelings for Hugh. This thing must have dawned on GM at some point and therefore he was left with no other choice but to call it quits.
Lisa turned to Hugh and spilled the beans, the cried together and they made up their mind to give in to their 'pent-up' feelings. One thing leads to the other and they found themselves embroilered up to their neck in the most beautifully appeasing much as hazardous relationship. And now the situation has come to the crunch...stay tuned for the next instalment!

OMG I feel I kinda turned it into a fanfiction!! HAHAHA
You should :) Fanfiction about Gianmario/Lisa/Hugh :D Anyway, it's weird Jo isn't with Hugh in LA. I know that you've already talked about it and I think it's a great news. He should forget about the past. Sometimes being selfish isn't wrong. Everybody wants to be happy.
Yeah I think he should just let it go and stop being so hard on himself :-) there's no reason at all!