Hugh & Lisa Huli Любовь - A Happy Place for Crazy People

HLforever posted on Nov 06, 2010 at 05:07PM
Hellooooo my fellow crazy people!! I'm new at this whole starting-threads business, but I just had an idea and I wanted to see if it would work. I guess I should explain:

There are a lot of possibilities for negative energy in a spot like this, because the topic of Huli is controversial. Sometimes we get accused of being haters and sometimes we're just frustrated with various things. During these times, though, I can feel myself getting caught up in the negative emotions and I start losing sight of what actually made me love Huli in the first place. This is why I started this thread.

It's mainly because I just want a place that I can go to and know for certain that it'll make me a little bit happier. So, this thread is just a POSITIVE thread. We all go through the occasional frustration with GY, or Huli depression, but this thread can remedy that.

I'm not big on thread rules, but I guess there's just one golden rule for this one: ONLY POSITIVE FEELINGS ALLOWED. This means you can post funny, cute, sweet, moving, and generally happy things here, so that when we're feeling down this thread might bring a smile to our faces. It can be totally unrelated to Huli, just make it POSITIVE.

Alright, so now I release you: BE FREE, BE HULI, BE HUDDY, AND BE HAPPY!! (Huddyness is now welcomed on this thread too!)

Credit to @Kat for the wonderful pic :D
 Hellooooo my fellow crazy people!! I'm new at this whole starting-threads business, but I just had a
last edited on Nov 06, 2010 at 09:23PM

Hugh & Lisa 49 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...