Хью Лори Hugh Laurie And A Magical банан

misanthrope86 posted on May 02, 2009 at 05:25AM
And now that I have your attention: A RANT!

A couple of things:

1) PLEASE CREDIT IMAGES!
- A significant number of the images posted in the photo section are uncredited, or very badly credited. Some of the crediting is so illegal it blew my mind! So, please, please, PLEASE properly credit any images that you add to Fanpop.

2) RATINGS!
- The ratings on this spot are just wacky, and that has become a lot clearer now that the old rating system is back. Some people have 4, 5, 6 or 7 ratings for batches of images that they have posted, whereas other people's images have not been rated at all.
IF YOU ARE ASKING YOUR FRIENDS TO RATE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS, it is only fair to ask them to rate EVERYONE ELSE'S CONTRIBUTIONS AS WELL. It is unfair that committed fans of this spot are adding well-credited, well-keyworded content regularly and their contributions do not get rated, while other people upload uncredited, badly keyworded stuff and get 10 5-star ratings for it.

So that is my rant. Sorry if it seems bitchy, but I am so tired of medal-whoreing and people complaining about ratings when they don't even rate anything themselves.

Thanks!

Love,
Missy

Хью Лори 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года blaukat said…
i saw the title of the forum and went WTF?
you sure have a point there. or 2, or 3. ;)
Больше года misanthrope86 said…
laugh
LOL! Yeah, I wanted to get people's attention!