Human Rights HRAM 2009 - Вопросы and Ideas

Cinders posted on Sep 21, 2009 at 09:56PM
Hey, guys! I really want to get you all more involved this time around-- I know you all felt a little left out last time.

So, I want your ideas. How do you want to get involved? How do you want to spread the word?

Right now, there are several things you can do. You can be part of the link. You can make link, link and even poetry related to human rights and/or Fanpop Human Rights Awareness Month.

That's just how you can get involved right NOW. I hope to give you more opportunities come December. Writing this post, I just came up with an idea of a Fanpop Human Rights Poetry contest-- get the folks from the writing spot involved. What do you think?

Human Rights 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года ineedcoffee said…
I think getting the poetry or creative writing spot involved would be a great idea.
Больше года Cinders said…
I would LOVE to hear some more ideas.

Here's a list of what I think we have so far:

HRAM Video
HRAM Poetry Contest
HRAM (Video?) Advent Calendar

What else? An icon contest? Poster contest? I'd really love some more input here.
I have an idea-- why don't we have four contests for "Humanitarian of the Week" during HRAM? We can vote based on who is participating in HRAM, who is doing volunteer work in their community, and who is helping to raise awareness for their cause.

... Or maybe we won't have enough people to do that...
Больше года ineedcoffee said…
why don't we post the contest running in the popular spots to see if anyone else pops up?
I think I'll start the poetry contest in late November, just to kick up interest before December.

But if we had a poster or icon contest, that could be fun too... the poster or icon that is most artistically creative, and that best promotes its chosen topic... We could do that here.

I was thinking of having the poetry contest BASED here, but branching out to other spots via links and advertisements.