I am Number Four "I AM NUMBER FOUR" premise!!!

ForsakenMoon19 posted on Jul 08, 2010 at 09:53PM
Nine of us came here. We look like you. We talk like you. We live among you. But we are not you. We can do things you dream of doing. We have powers you dream of having. We are stronger and faster than anything you have ever seen. We are the superheroes you worship in movies and comic books—but we are real.

Our plan was to grow, and train, and become strong, and become one, and fight them. But they found us and started hunting us first. Now all of us are running. Spending our lives in shadows, in places where no one would look, blending in. we have lived among you without you knowing.

But they know.

They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.
They killed them all.

I am Number Four.

I am next.

A group of young aliens land on Earth after their own planet is destroyed, secretly integrating themselves into society where they slowly learn they’re developing powers. When those responsible for blowing up their planet track them down and begin killing them in sequential order, our hero John Smith (otherwise known as Number Four) vows to dish vengeance on the bad guys, all while juggling a hot and heavy love triangle involving his fellow extraterrestrial Number Six and Sarah a human girl.

I am Number Four 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года babbytreegrowth said…
sunny
Cool! I think it's great! It explains things well in a small amount. That's a good sign that you know what you are talking about.
Больше года ForsakenMoon19 said…
tongue
What's that supposed to mean exactly?:/
Больше года babbytreegrowth said…
sunny
It means that you're good at explaining things and you don't doubt yourself. I'm trying to compliment you, but I do a horrible job at it, I'm sorry.