Internet Camp Half-Blood The Third Titan War

MidnightWolf5 posted on Dec 06, 2011 at 07:21PM
The Titan war has ended.And the threat, it seems, is over.

But, Hades, tired of being excluded by the other gods, has gone over to the dark side with, suprise, suprise, ARES. They made a deal with ALL of the Titans, besides Kronos, who are now preparing to attack Camp Half-Blood. Hades has stopped death and the mortal world is in chaos.

Chiron is sending a group of demigods,(that's us), to try and reason with or stop Hades. Gods and goddesses who would not usually are helping to prepare for the 3rd war.(, ex. Dionysus,Khione, and even some monsters,ex. Medusa.)

If you want to join fill this out, or you could use your ICHB2 character.

Name:
Which side are you on?(good or bad):
Personality:
Powers:
And post a pic. if you can.

last edited on Dec 09, 2011 at 02:05AM

Internet Camp Half-Blood 54 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 54

Больше года MidnightWolf5 said…
Name: Alice LeRoy
Parent: Khoine
Which side are you on?(good or bad): good
Personality: casual, easygoing, smart, a strategist,a little bit bossy,has a french accent and speaks french sometimes
Powers: can turn into ice, can freeze someone in a block of ice, has a coldish aura

last edited Больше года
 Name: Alice LeRoy Age: 15 Parent: Khoine Which side are Ты on?(good или bad): good Personality: casu
Больше года ArtemisDiana said…
Name: Claire Marshall
Parent: Aphrodite
Which side are you on?(good or bad): good
Personality: girly, feisty, helpful
Powers: charmspeak
Grr, my computer has issues, it won't upload pictures anymore
Looks: long brown hair, blue eyes, pale, no too strong
last edited Больше года
Больше года PenelopeWolf1 said…
Name: Leighton Clubber
Parent: Persephone
Which side are you on?(good or bad): No comment.
Personality: Chirpy, girly, lazy
Powers: She can make flowers grow
And post a pic. if you can.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Leighton Clubber Age: 15 Parent: Persephone Which side are Ты on?(good или bad): No comment.
This conversation is in French and I would've changed the font for it, but I don't know how yet.

"Mes dieux, ô mère, regardez ce que vous avez fait!" I had been in the forest, fighting with a small hellhound, when it was suddenly encased in a 5" thick ice cube and shattered."Je ne voulais pas le tuer! J'étais juste à pratiquer." I groaned. Khoine looked like she thought I really needed to practice.
"Oh, je suis désolé chérie, je ne savais pas." She said.Yeah, right, I thought. "Well, anyway, Mom, why are you here?" Oops, that came out ruder-sounding than I'd wanted.
Khoine sighed "N'avez-vous pas entendu? Hadès et Arès, avec les Titans, vont attaquer le camp." Oh, no big deal.< sarcastic in-my-head voice. "Oh, est-ce tout? Comment savez-vous cela?" Khoine rolled her eyes. "Je suis seulement une déesse, tu sais. De plus, j'ai parlé à Apollon. Bonne journée." She snapped her fingers and disappeared in a poof of snow and ice shards.
I rolled my eyes. "THANKS, MOM." I muttered, and headed back to camp to tell Chiron.
last edited Больше года
I ran out of my mom's cabin, eager to avoid my siblings and and their love-and-beauty mania. I liked love and beauty, but sometimes my siblings were too much. I headed for the pegasus stables, hoping no one would mind if I borrowed one.
I walked out of the Persephone Cabin, my wavy blonde hair in a high pony tial, my green eyes sparking with amusement.
I just had a conversation with my mother who was big into Spanish at the moment.
I falshed back to it...

"Leighton, hija mía, hay que tener cuidado. Usted debe elegir el lado que está en ... Yo, por supuesto, sería en el lado de los atletas olímpicos. Hades es un tonto. Ahora, debe elegir el camino de su padrastro .... o de su familia. Elija hija también." Persephone had said.
I rolled my eyes and said, "Talk in English. Yo no hablo español."
She sighed. "Be way, my little flower. Just beware...."
She then disappeared.

I sighed and snapped back to reality just as Steven, my best friend and son of Apollo, walked up to me.
"Hey Steven." I nodded to him.
The sun shone through his golden hair. "Hey Leighton." He replied with a grin.
I smirked as I noticed his head had an axe in it. "Nice Axe." I told him.
He looked confused. I flicked the Axe and it fell to the ground with a soft, thump
He sighed and picked up the 'bloody' axe. "Stupid Carmos brother! Them and their pranking!"
I chuckled. "Well, Chiron wanted to see me, so you wanna come?"
He nodded. "Sure."
We walked towards the Big House.
In the pegasus stables I ran into my freind (okay, crush) Avery Gurrero, son of Ares. "Hey Claire," he said. "Hey Avery. I didn't know you liked pagasi, seems a little girly for the mighty son of Ares," I joked. "Actually, I didn't come here to ride a pegasus, unlike SOME people I could name. I came looking for you, Chiron wants to see you in the Big House," he replied as I tried to hide my blush, "Oh...okay. Are you coming with?" I asked, unable to figure out why Chiron wanted me when Piper had made it very clear she was in charge of our cabin when I arrived a few weeks ago. "Yep, he wants me too," he replied as we headed to the Big House.
We walked up the steps.
My flats slapped against the stairs, and I pushed open the door.
I glanced behind me and saw Claire and Avery. I nodded to them and walked in with Steven.
Does anyone know how to change the fonts?

As I walked to the Big House, I noticed a few other demigods coming in. Probably the same reason I am, I thought.
last edited Больше года
All you have to do for Italics is [ i] and [/i ] No space.

I sat down in a chair lazily and looked at Chiron. "My mother came," I told him just as he said. "I'm glad your here."
Oh, thanks Teddy. :D

I walked into the Big House in time to hear Leighton say " . . . . . mother came."
I frowned. "That's strange. Sorry to interrupt, but my mom came to."
last edited Больше года
Welcome!

I glanced towards her and raised an eyebrow. "Khione came to see you?"
"Yeah, and she told me that Hades and Ares, with the Titan's help, are prepping to attack camp.She said that Apollo told her."
I shrugged. "Apollo would." I said unfazed by the news. I slouched in the chair and Steven shook his head.
"My dad WOULD try to start a war," muttered Avery, shaking his head. I shook my head as well, but otherwise ignored Avery's comment, "Khione is helping demigods?! That doesn't seem her style...No offense Alice," I commented.
"I know it's not her style. Her style is: 'Camp and life as you know it is probably going to be destroyed soon. Have fun! :D *poof*' I rolled my eyes. "She just likes to give people bad news, then step out of the picture.Not really an ideal mom."
last edited Больше года
"She's the snow goddess, what do you expect. She likes to watch people suffer, in a way, so does my mom. Typical goddesses I suppose." I said as thunder rumbled.
I shrugged and looked at Chiron, then to Steven.
"My mother said she would take the side of the Olympians." I replied to no one in particular.
"Yeah, I guess." I told Claire. *more thunder* I walked outside and yelled, "WELL ITS TRUE!", and walked back into the room smirking a little.
last edited Больше года
Avery and I laughed at Alice's antics. Our eyes met and I felt my cheeks grow warm.

---
Cheesy? Yes, but hey, she's a daughter of Aphoroditie, she can't help it.
last edited Больше года
^^Wait a sec., isn't your character Claire? Mine's Alice. Cheesy?, nah I wouldn't say that.^^
last edited Больше года
After we stopped laughing, Chiron reproached me saying,"Do not disrespect the gods like that again, Miss LeRoy." "Well, I wouldn't, if they'd send a lil' more respect our way." Chiron looked shocked. "But I suppose you do have a point, Miss LeRoy." Of course I do I thought.
last edited Больше года
I smirked and glanced at Steven.
"Well..." Steven said. "If the gods give us respect, they probably feel infierior to us." He paused. "Wouldn't they?"
"No," I replied looking up at him. "They feel like they don't owe us a kindness, so they don't give us what we want. They don't really care."
Everyone stared at me. I snorted, "You all know it's true. Even my mother doesn't give a crap."
surprise
^Sorry, I'll edit it later, I'm on my phone right now, it won't let me edit my posts.

rp

"I don't think that's true. They care, they just can't interfere much, that might show favoritism." I said. "Not that this isn't important to me," started Avery, "but why did you call us here Chiron?"
^I love how you have the :O above it x)

RP

I looked at Chiron, struggling for words and sighed angrily. "Chiron just tell us!" I scowled.
He sighed. "You all just explained. Ares and Hades are on the Giants and Gaea side and are going to attack camp."
"That's all you had to say," I said standing up.
"Where are you going?" Steven asked looking at me.
I straightened my tank top and looked at him. "I'm going to kick some godly butt, that's where."
He raised an golden eyebrow. I tried not to blush. "Your not doing it alone," He told me grabbing my hand gently.
I glanced down at our intertwined hands then at him, scowling. I took my hand back. "No touch." I said. "Fine, demigods uniting? No big deal. We inviting the Roman for our big battle?" I asked, turning to Chiron.
"So, are you going to issue a quest?" I asked Chiron. "Wait, wait, one at a time. Yes, Leighton, we should, and I will ask Lupa, but I'm afraid that the Roman counterparts of the beings who are attacking us might be attacking them. Pick 4 demigods to go on a quest to go meet the Romans and ask for help." "Who should be the leader?" I said.
I glanced at everyone. "Claire," I said just as Claire said Alice and Alice said my name.
I sighed. "Chiron, you pick!" I scowled.
Chiron laughed."Well, Miss Leighton, you shall be the leader,do you accept?"
Who's gonna be the 4th person for the quest?
Steven, Avery, or a new character?

I looked at him. "Sure, I accept." I said in fake gleefulness.
Steven rolled his eyes.
Ummmm . . . . . . .Steven.
"So,Chiron, how are we gonna get to Roman camp, and speaking of that, where is it anyway?"
last edited Больше года
"The Roman Camp is in San Francisco. The entrance is in the Caldecott tunnel. There will be two guards there, but if you tell them you're on a quest they should let you in. For transportation you could probably use the pegasi, unless anyone else has any other ideas." answered Chiron. "But first, you need to pick the fourth person on your quest," he added.
Steven and Avery exchanged glances, I knew both wanted to go on the quest badly, but Avery looked at Chiron and answered, "Steven can go if he wants. Once the news reaches my cabin, there will be a lot of fights over what side we need to be on. I think I'm going to need to be around to help keep the Ares cabin from dissolving into mass chaos." Chiron nodded and turned to Steven. "Do you accept your position on the quest?" he asked.
Steven nodded. "'Course." He said, shooting me a glance. I smirked small. "Ight then." I said.
"Should we get packed and leave then?" I asked, unsure what to do now that everything seemed to be decided.
I'm going to make one for Avery, so that I can play him if I need to, and you guys have some info on him.

Name: Avery Guerrero
Parent: Ares
Which side are you on?(good or bad): Good, definitely
Personality: Stubborn, likes fighting, smart (for a son of Ares)
Powers: Is being great at fighting a power?
Looks: He's Hispanic, but he looks more like his dad than his mom. dark hair, brown eyes, tan, strong
last edited Больше года
Chiron nodded, "You four should probably get packed and get going. The sooner you leave, the more time you have until we're attacked." I nodded, stood up, and left the room with the others. On the way out of the big house, Avery grabbed my arm. "Claire," he paused, as though thinking what he wanted to say, finally, he continued, saying, "Don't get killed, okay?" I smiled and replied, "I'll do my best." He smiled back at me and I pulled out of his grasp to go pack.
A few minuets later I walked up to Thalia's pine tree, wearing a pink backpack full of clothes, money, ambrosia and nectar. Leaning against the tree's trunk I waited for the others to arrive.
last edited Больше года
After a few minutes of waiting, I had to hit myself. We were taking PEGASI to the Roman Camp. Which meant we'd be meeting in the PEGASUS STABLES. Shaking my head at my stupidity, I walked over to the stables and boarded a white horse that was a personal favorite of mine, and continued to wonder where my companions were.
I ran over to the Pegasi, my messenger bag slapping against my hip. "Sorry." I scowled, climbing onto my favorite Pegasis, Miner. He was black with gray, speckled wings.
Where has Logan been recently? Because if she's not coming back, than I was wondering if we should replace her on the quest or not.

----

"What took you so long?" I asked. "I was beginning to wonder if you guys were going to show up or not."
I don't think she's coming back... :\

---

I looked over at her and shrugged. "Stuff."
Steven ran over to me and glanced up. "You ready?" He grinned. I cracked a small smile then it turned into a scowl. "Yes." I replied.
Can I bring Avery then? I want him with us if he can be, and it DOES say four people.

----

I opened up my bag to check one last time that I hadn't forgot anything. i hadn't. "If we're all ready, then lets go!" I said, excited to be on my first quest.
Yup! :) :D

So who's coming now? Avery, Steven, Clair, and Leighton?

---

I sighed small. "First quest, eh?"
Yep, those are the four.
I'm going to assume Piper is head of the Aphrodite Cabin in this RP

----

"Yep, Drew never used to let us go on quests, but Piper does!" I chirped excitedly. "Wait a minuet," I said as I counted the number of people, "I may not be very good at math, but I'm pretty sure we have three people here, and there was supposed to be four."

----

*Is not sure if we should pretend Logan wasn't here, or try to find a reason she's not coming*
Okay :P

~~~~

I glances around and then looked at Steven. "Avery coming?"

~~~~

*I think we should say she wasn't there... maybe it'll be easier*
Okay

----

As if on cue, Avery walked in as she said that. "Sorry I'm late, Clarisse wanted to know why I got called to the meeting and not her," he boarded a black pegasus and looked around, "So are we going, or what?" he asked.
I rolled my eyes. "Lets go then." We flew up into the sky.
I looked down from my mount in the sky, "W-w-wow, we're r-really high up, a-aren't we." I stuttered. "I thought you rode pegasi all the time Claire, why the sudden fear of heights?" Avery asked, half-taunting, half-sincere. "I do ride pegasi all the time, but I'm never allowed far off the ground." I replied.
I glanced at Claire and rolled my eyes.