Internet Camp Half-Blood The Last Airbender

rapunzeleah123 posted on Feb 03, 2012 at 02:39AM
I've been REALLY obsessed with Avatar: The Last Airbender lately, so I decided to make an RP 0:)

The Earth Nation is tired of being treated like they aren't as important as the others. They have decided to fight. You will fight back.
There's one catch, however. You control two elements. You are half an Avatar.

Name:
Tribe/Nation:
Looks:
Personality:
Two elements:
Against the Earth Nation, y/n:
(Yeah, I edited this xP)

Benders so far:
Amaka - me - Waterbending and Airbending
Talika - immaginger - Waterbending and Firebending
Caris - PenelopeWolf1 - Airbending and Earthbending
Kavana - ArtemisDiana - Airbending and Waterbending
Marina - psalm1003 - Waterbending and Firebending
Narisa - percyLover101 - Airbending and Firebending
Akiza - Alex13126 - Airbending and Firebending
last edited on Feb 21, 2012 at 02:24AM

Internet Camp Half-Blood 74 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

Больше года rapunzeleah123 said…
I swept my hands through the air, feeling power flow through my body like cold water, rejuvenating and energizing me. I shifted my weight, and—
Splash.
I rolled my eyes as the cold liquid crashed down on my head.
Больше года immaginger said…
Name: Talika
Tribe: Southern water
Against the earth nation: no

(Talika)
I walked away from the tents, away from my dad, away from my mom, away from my little brother, Mico. I loved them all too much to tell them why I was leaving. I didn't want to tell them the pain that had held my hostage for months. Ever since the day I found out that I'm not only a water bender.
last edited Больше года
Больше года PenelopeWolf1 said…
Name: Caris
Tribe/Nation: Southern Air Temple
Against the Earth Nation, y/n:No
Больше года ArtemisDiana said…
Name:Kavana
Tribe/Nation: Southern Water Tribe
Against the Earth Nation, y/n: No

(Kavana)
I saw Talika leaving, and I ran up to her, worriedly asking, "Hey Talika, what's wrong? Why are you leaving?"
I had to think of a lie and think of it quick. Or tell the truth. No. The girl I grew up with would hate me for the truth. Or would she help me? I finally decided to tell her, "The truth?"
Больше года psalm1003 said…
Name: Marina
Tribe/nation: Southern water
Against earth: no

Marina
The day I found out water wasn't the only element I could bend, was the day I set my house on fire. Not on purpose, but fire bending is unpredictable, and dangerous. But why were the opposite elements both in me? Was that possible?
(She has water and fire too? Thats just like Talika! And she feels the same way!)

I knew she would want the truth, even before I asked that question. Kavana had been my best friend growing up and she knew everything about me. Except for my newly found bending. "I'll tell you when we are a littl farther from the tribe." so we kept walking.
I nodded, "Of course the truth," I stated as I followed her.
last edited Больше года
"I am not JUST a water bender. I-I can bend f-fire. Please don't leave me! Don't be mad! Or scared! I need someone." I admited it more to myself than to my friend. I didn't want to be alone.
We posted at the same time, didn't we?

----

"Are you kidding me, that's really cool. I'm glad I'm not the only one of us that can bend two elements!" I spun a ball of air in my hands for a moment before it fell apart, "I can bend air."
"Cool! I just hope that bending the opposites doesn't kill me." I grin at my beat friend.
I looked around my room at the Air temple. I sighed and pulled my dark red hair into a ponytail and hurried through the corridors to my secret place.
When I smelled the wind chamber and the mixed elements I smiled.
I walked faster and faster until I reached the hidden door. I opened it and My hands instantly lit with air in one hand and my other hand tingled.
I smiled huge.
Time to practice.
"It probably won't. You know what they say, if you're born a bender, you'll be able to handle it," I assured, "But you still haven't told me where you were going," I added.
"Caris!" A voice called.
My head snapped towards the voice. Dangit Amelic... I thought bitterly.
"Caris? Where are you?" Amelic yelled. I let the ball of earth go into the ground and I raced towards the door.
I opened it quickly and shut it.
"Oh, there you are!" My boyfriend said, smiling.
I nodded and smiled fakely. "Yeah, here I am." I said, scootching to get away.
Amelic was my "boyfriend". I didn't like him one bit. He had to be the most idiotic, stubborn, jerky airbender EVER. My dad, Carlic, and his dad, Amerca, put us together.
"The only young girl in the Southern air Temple and the Head vice monks son!" Amerca and said. "It'll be great!"
Great my butt. I thought.
"Come on! Let's practice!" Amelic grabbed my arm and dragged me towards outside.
I groaned inwardly as I saw all his friends.
(Nice, I have a fellow fire/water buddy!)

Luckily, my house didnt go completely up in flames. I used the water to put it out. Ok, number one priority, learn how to use your abilities so you don't kill anyone. I went for a walk, not sure where I was going till I heard voices up ahead.
what are Talika and Kavana doing outside this early in the morning?
last edited Больше года
"I'm going anywhere but here. I can't stand the thought of anyone else finding out. You understand, right?" I hoped she would offer to come with me, but maybe that was too much to hope. She would probably miss her life, and could I ask her to give up her family for me?
"Then I'm coming with! I've always wondered what the outside world is like!" I announced, excitedly. "Besides, maybe there are people out there who can teach us," I added.
I breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks." I grin and walk onto an ice burg. "Do you think we could move this burg?" just then I hear footsteps and turn to see Marina.
I turned in the direction Talika turned "Hey Mariana!" I greeted my other friend when I spotted her. "Sure, Talika, we can move," I told her.
"You're moving? Why?"
Just then i realized my clothes still had scorch marks on them, and my hair was pretty wet. How dould i explain that without giving away my second element secret?
"I-I can't stay here anymore, and Kavana has decided to join me. You can come if you like, but if you don't, please don't tell my parents that I'm leaving." I frown at Marina. She was a great friend of mine, and I hoped she would join us. I noticed the scorch marks on her shirt and her wet hair, but decide not to mention it, because, after all, who was I to search people's secrets out? Nobody, that's who.
"Sure, i'll come, I mean, my family doesn't care about me, only my dad, and he's constantly out. Um, but I have to tell you something. Today, i found out that...well...I can bend more than one elemnt." i said quickly.
"Us too! I can bend fire and water. I know it's wierd! Don't freak out."
I gaped.at her
"Fire AND water? Oh my word so can I!"
I yelped and grinned. "Wow! Okay do you guys need to take anything?" I asked this as I motioned to the the penguin leather sack on my back, which contained my things. "Otherwise, hop on and lets go!"
"Um just a sec." I ran back to my house and retrieved my grandmothers old necklace, half water half fire, that as she was dying, she said it woul help me when 'the serets are revealed'. Then I ran back, ready to leave this chapter of my life behind.
After we were ready, we all, being waterbenders were able to more the burg and we set off.
"Hey Caris." Josiac said grinning, sitting on an air ball. I smiled sweetly. "Hey Josiac!" I blew air and pushed it at his air ball making him fall on his rear.
Americ and two of his friends laughed.
I jumped into the air and landed on a wind tornado. My red hair slapped my face. "So, whatcha want?" I asked sitting cross legged.
Americ grinned and blew air at m tornado. The tornado went out and I felt to the ground, though I landed on my feet.
"This." He said and set a big chuck of earth at my face.
Name: Amaka
Tribe/Nation: Southern Air Temple
Against the Earth Nation, y/n: not sure

I had to officially post mine xD
last edited Больше года
Больше года percyLover101 said…
Name: Narisa
Tribe/Nation: Southern Air Temple.
Against the Earth Nation, y/n: Maybe... I don't really know.

-Narisa-
Making my way through my room at the Air Temple, I stuff a clean shirt over my head, and head out. Outside, I spin a few balls of air, but get easily bored. I use air all the time! My other element was my muse.
Looking around, I go behind some tall pillars, which no one would find me unless they were actually looking. I don't like how some stare at my fire, as if I might let it out of control.
Gracefully, I jump on a high rock and shoot some quick jabs of fire at one of the pillars. Grinning, I spin fire around in both my hands. Staring into the light of my deep red fire, I get lost in the beauty. My hazel eyes reflect the image of the fire in amazement. This was an element I am proud of. Air is okay, but has little excitement in it-Unless you flying-. Fire is just so.......
Dangerous
My eyes flash at the sound of the word, as I echo it out loud.
I really love this.
last edited Больше года
My eyes widened and I let out a gasp before making an air sheild to protect me.
"What the hell Americ!" I growled, pissed.
"Josiac and I thought you bended Earth." He snapped, agitated that I got mad at him.
"Well That doesn't mean that you can just throw a big ball of EARTH AT MY FACE! ALMOST KILLING ME!" I ended shouting.
His dark eyes flashed and then the war started.
He threw earth and wind at me and I jumped and had to block it.
"JOSIAC!" Americ yelled. Josiac hesitated.
He doesn't want to help... I thought. Huh.
Americ threw Earth at me and it hit me, knocking me back into the wall.
My eyes flashed and I stood up. I raised my hand and the Earth hovered in front of me. "Do. That. Again." I warned dangerously.
"So I figured we would go to the southern air temple first. It's the closest." I said between labored breaths, we had only been bending for an hour, but it was getting more and more difficult.
"Sure, we could do that, but we're going to have to find a better way to get there or we might have to stop soon," I said between gasps. "We can't bend much longer, we'll pass out."
"Guys, let's take a rest, my head is spinning."
My whole body was trembling with exertion. I could tell they weren't in much better condition.
"Alright Marina, we'll take a break. We should have enough of a current going to take us the right direction for a bit. At least until we have enough energy to bend over to an island and rest." I said. Currents was a topic that had been covered in class once. And all water-benders were reminded of them all the time during training.
"Okay." I said, relieved to be stopping. "Do you think maybe, once your feeling better, you can form some wind and Marina and I can make propellers with the water?" It was an idea that haddn't occurred to me before, but it seemed a good one.
"Talika, have you ever practiced your firebending much? I've been trying to do that more lately, and I was thinking, that we should all practice our elements more so we're not passing out every hour. And if we run into trouble...well it's better to be prepared."
"Actually, I'm always pretty scared to try it. Like, what if it took me over? But that is a good idea. I gues we should start once we're not so exhausted. How long to you guys think it will take to get to the southern air temple? That is the closest place to here, if my calculations are right.
"It should be pretty near us, so yeah, it's the closest place."
I swirled a ball of mist in my arms and let it fly. "I hate this!" I moaned as it crashed into the nearest teenage monk. He glared at me.
"Don't take your freaky two-faced powers out on me," he snarled. "You may be powerful, but we all think you're too weird to be a regular airbender and not good enough to be an Avatar."
He laughed and walked off with his friends.
Breathing in to calm my temper, I upturned the nearest urn of water on his head and dusted my hands.
last edited Больше года
"I could try using air," I said, "And I think we should practice our other elements more, but carefully. One wrong blast could break the iceberg and then we'd freeze to death.
"That would stink." I felt the current slow and decided I had rested long enough. "You guys, the current's slowing. I guess we could take turns bending and moving the burg. I need to get something done anyway." I stood and started useing water to move the large block of ice. The mist was pretty dense there, though do after about five minutes, I was using my bending to clear the mist, not move the burg. "The mist is really bad." I say as I try to squint through the cloudy air.
"Well mist is water, we can bend it." One of the things i didn't tell them, was that with two opposite elements, things could get pretty out of control. While i was focusing on bending the mist away, all of a sudden fire was flickering around my head, and since were on a berg, i panicked, causing it to get bigger.
Ok, focus. It just takes, a little, focus.
I gave up with the mist, and slowly, the fire faded, leaving me with, once again, scorch marks on my clothes, and wetness in my hair.
"Uh, sorry guys. Fire can be a bit unpredictable" I said sheepishly.
Then, i saw the damage to the berg. It was melting. Great. Just what we need.
last edited Больше года
"Its fine Marina, but we need to find land NOW!" I said, beginning to panic. If the berg melted, well, I didn't want to think about that right now.
"Hello! we are watterbenders! Re-freeze it!" I moved my arms in a motion I'd seen more experienced benders use to freeze water. The burg started to freeze a little more, and so did the water around it. "Oops..." I mumbled. Then, I saw it. A building off in the distance. "I think that's the southern air temple," I pointed in the direction of the temple.
Больше года Vivian_and_Mara said…
I looked the way she pointed and started bending the water so we'd head to the tall spires I could see rising from the clouds.
Больше года Vivian_and_Mara said…
^ Oops-forgot I was logged in as Vivian_and_Mara
last edited Больше года
I sighed in relief. With newfound energy, we bent our way to land.
Josiac and Americ stared at me.
Then Josiac grinned wickedly. "AWESOME!" He shouted.
When we finally reached the land, I jumped off the burg. Finally, land that was actually safe! "So we're on the bank." I turned and smiled at my friends.