Internet Camp Half-Blood Warriors

rapunzeleah123 posted on Feb 29, 2012 at 02:40AM
You are a Warriors cat.
Ocean, Mist, Hill, and SandClan life is getting tense, and the cats are keeping their distance. Your job, as a OceanClan cat, is to bring them back together.

Name:
Position in the clan (elder, deputy, leader, warrior, apprentice, queen [mother], kit, medicine cat):
Looks:
Personality:
Specialty (hunting or fighting):

There may only be one leader, one deputy, and one medicine cat, but you may have an apprentice if you are warrior, medicine cat, or above.
Here are some examples of names:
Saltkit (for a kit. Kit names must have kit on the end.)
Saltpaw (for an apprentice. Apprentice names must have paw on the end.)
Saltfur (for a warrior. Here, name endings can vary for a warrior, elder, deputy, queen, or medicine cat. Foot, fur, pelt, nose, stripe, heart, etc.)
Saltstar (for the leader. Must have star on the end.)
last edited on Mar 14, 2012 at 05:24PM

Internet Camp Half-Blood 28 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года rapunzeleah123 said…
Name: Silverpaw
Position in the clan (elder, deputy, leader, warrior, apprentice, queen [mother], kit, medicine cat): apprentice to medicine cat
Looks: silvery tabby fur, blue-gray eyes, small and sleek, narrow face
Personality: eager, curious, self-controlled, patient
Specialty (hunting or fighting): healing
last edited Больше года
Больше года Alex13126 said…
Name: Raincloud
Position in the clan (elder, deputy, leader, warrior, apprentice, queen [mother], kit, medicine cat): Medicine Cat
Looks: Dark brown pelt blended in with gray, Hazelish/green eyes, tiny, slender
Personality: Sharp tongue to those who annoy her, calm under pressure, stubborn, patient with healing
Specialty (hunting or fighting): Healing
"Raincloud!" I called, the word muffled behind the mouthful of herbs in my jaw. I almost choked, then checked myself as I pattered into the oceanside cave.
"Oh, good. We needed more Tansy and Yarrow," I meowed approvingly. "Lay them in the shelves, please. Also if you don't mind, can you check on Graytail? She was complaining about her hips, and with the kits coming..."
I nodded. "Of course. I can't believe that the nursery is going to be moved to the sandpit after the big rain that soaked the old kelp patch. That shouldn't be risked so close to Graytail's kitting, but Floodstar made up her mind."
And with that, I scampered off to the nursery, a few poppy seeds in my mouth for easy sleep in case of pain.
Больше года immaginger said…
Name: sunkit
Position: kit
Looks: hazel eyes, white/yellow fur
Personality: energetic, helpful, loud, outgoing, stubborn, and not afraid to speak her mind
Specialty: fighting
last edited Больше года
"Wait!" I called after my apprentice. "Leave the poppy seeds here, take Comfrey Root instead. It'll heal the joints."
I shrugged. "You're the master."
I took the root in my teeth and departed.
I walked twenty yards to the nursery where four or five queens lay, tails flicking, two or three of them suckling kits. I found the gray tortoiseshell queen who reclined, belly swollen with pregnancy. I respectfully dropped the roots by her sleek head. I noticed that besides her large stomach, the rest of her was thin, hollow. Her green eyes were cloudy. Knowing this wasn't a good sign, I made a mental note to report her symptoms to Raincloud.
"For your hips, Graytail." I murmured.
She whispered a weak thanks, and I backed out slowly.
I trotted back to the healer's cave, anxious to give my report.
last edited Больше года
After seeing that girl come in with the plants, I could not control my curiosity. I had to know what she was doing. I pull gently away from my mother and slinked away as best I could. I didn't like the milk anymore, but I did like to be babied when I wanted it. I followed after the cat I had seen. After lots of running, I saw her go into a cave. I walked very slowly and carefully, hoping not to be noticed. I stuck my head in the opening, my hazel eyes shining at what I was probably about to see.
"What are you doing here?"
The kit cringed at my sharp words.
I was gentler. "You need to go back to your mother. You look like one of Coralstripe's kits. Go back to the nursery, and someday you'll see what's in here, little one."
"Silverpaw? Did you take the Comfrey root over?" I padded up to the entrance, not seeing the little kit.
Больше года ArtemisDiana said…
Name:Riverpaw
Position in the clan (elder, deputy, leader, warrior, apprentice, queen [mother], kit, medicine cat): apprentice
Looks: grey-blue fur, blue eyes
Personality: happy, friendly, helpful, curious
Specialty (hunting or fighting): hunting
I nodded. "She didn't look well. I think she'll have a hard kitting." And I went on to explain her symptoms.
"I don't think she's eating well," I finished.
"I don't want to go back." I stated plainly. "I want to do something. Now." I knew I had cut in to what ever they were doing. I hoped I wouldn't get into trouble for it.
I tried to resist rolling my eyes. "You don't understand… StarClan above, kits are so stubborn."
I purred and nudged the kit out gently with my nose. "Back to the nursery you go, little one. Nothing but a bunch of big, bad, scary herbs. Why don't you go ask an apprentice if they can practice fighting moves with you?"
I scratched the ground with one claw and turned to Raincloud. "Sleekpelt asked for yarrow the other day. Should I take some to him?"
I rolled my eyes. "Floodstar and thinking the clan should learn about herbs." I turned to my apprentice and explained in a calm voice, "Yarrow is for making cats throw up. Like if one of the kits accidentally ate a deathberry, we would give them yarrow to get the poison out of their bodies."
last edited Больше года
I looked away. "It's because… he's courting Curltail. He thinks he's eating too much…" I didn't finish my sentence. "I figured maybe you should talk to him."
"If he's eating too much, he might have a belly ache. I'll check up on him and give him some Juniper Berries. Can you check on how the kits are doing for me, Silverpaw?"
I dipped my head in assent. "Guess I need to brush up on my herbs," I murmured as I pattered off to the nursery.
My eyes lot up at the thought of fighting. I rushed away quickly to find an apprentice. It didn't take me long to find a blue-ish cat who could help me. She seemed nice. I sat on the ground beside her and spoke, "I'm looking for an apprentice to practice my fighting." I look up at her with bright hazel eyes. "Could you please help me?"
(Abby, in Warriors the kits are kittens. You can't practice hunting or fighting until you're an apprentice.)
(Technically, apprentices can show them beginner moves, but that's it. They don't leave the Camp until they're apprenticed at six moons.)

I nodded my head to Silverpaw and padded to the chinks in the wall for some Juniper Berries. My eyes narrowed as I looked at the stocks.
I'll send Silverpaw out with another apprentice later... I told myself as I grabbed the last of the Juniper Berries and walked out of the den.
last edited Больше года
I forgot the borage leaves. I took some in my jaws and went back.
Больше года ArtemisDiana said…
I looked down at the kit, surprised she'd asked me, when there were so many other apprentices much better than I am. "Sure," I said, trying to think of the simplest move possible, not wanting to over do it. Then it came to me, the first move I'd learned, a strike with my front paw, "Here, just go like this," I said, turning to claw the air beside me, "But make sure to keep your claws sheathed while you're practicing, you wouldn't want to hurt a clanmate."
I shook my head. "She'll die soon, that one," I murmured to myself as I padded away.