InuYasha An InuYasha Фан Fic (hiring characters)

Inuyashalovr123 posted on May 09, 2009 at 01:35AM
Im making a fan fic. any1 wanna join?

InuYasha 14 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Linky_Lover said…
hmmm
meh . . I Might Try out as Kagome But I don't (Can't) Do Them Like . . . .

"Kagome Finds a chair and sits on it" Type I can only do . .

Kagome: *sits on chair*
Больше года Sango112 said…
big smile
hehe im working on mine. all my chapters are done. i just haven't found the time to type em up xD cant wait to read yours. and linky_lover you can do your fanfic however you want(:
Больше года Inuyashalovr123 said…
wink
Ok, i need make up characters give name,gender,age,and likes
Больше года Inuyashalovr123 said…
Here are my characters

Alanie
13 yrs old
Loves Miroku
Girl
Jirone
14 yrs old
Likes Kagome
Boy

Sierra
10 yrs old
Loooves Sesshomoru
Girl

Also, i do need people to play the actual charecters!
Больше года princezz-belle said…
blush
well ive got a character in mind but i would klike to hear from u first and will like to know what is it that ur gonna write bout?
Больше года Sango112 said…
laugh
people remember with names. this is the feudal era. try to come up with,hmm, japanese names? get what i mean? but thats only my opinion(: good luck to everyone who is writing(: gogogo!^^
Больше года taiyoukai-nile said…
I would recommend doing a search on Japanese names. If you have a character personality, you should try to relate the name to that person's character.
Больше года animeluvr said…
i have a character.
Больше года drakonjuke said…
it maby sounds a dumb question but what is a fic? :P
Больше года TPoTFanatic said…
Fan fic = fan fiction ^^
Больше года TPoTFanatic said…
I definitely wanna join <3333

Name: Seteshi Uojima

Looks: Long, black hair. Blue eyes. 5"6

Love: Nobody right now (might be Koga)..

BFF: Sango, Kagome

Hates: Miroku's pervertedness, Inuyasha's bad temper, Kikyo's stubborness.

Details: Human girl with extraordinary powers. She can control the five elements - Light, Fire, Earth, Wind, and Water.

Weapons: Twin swords, hidden nunchucks

Attacks: Anything that controls the five elements. She can also fly, has inhuman speed, and has the power of becoming invisible for a short period of time.

Special Attacks: Fire Fury (unavoidable fire river drowns the foe in magma). Wind Waves (strong gust of wind (usually to blow away opponents' weapons))).

Special Powers: Heavenly Essence (heals herself and allies). Life Light (returns a dead person/demon to life).

Life Story: Seteshi's mother hated her as a child. Her father loved her, but was never home. On her 5th birthday, her father hadn't returned for a long time, during which her mother tried killing her. Trying to protect herself, Seteshi killed her mother. That was when she discovered her powers. Once she realized what she had done, Seteshi ran away, living on her own for 8 years. When she returns to visit her father and to try and explain what had happened, it turns out that Naraku had wiped out her village. Now she is out for revenge.

Weaknessess: Strong demons (such as Sesshomaru), cute demons (Shippo), nice families in villages (when she crashes at a village, she gets used to the people. When she needs to leave, it's really hard for her to do (she leaves for their safety, knowing Naraku is now after her)).
last edited Больше года
Больше года wolfmaster3000 said…
if any one's Interested i'm also starting an Inuysha RP that take's place After the current Storey line
Больше года smallfish said…
I would recommend doing a search on Japanese names.

linklinklinklink
Больше года smallfish said…
people remember with names. this is the feudal era. try to come up with,hmm 。。。

linklinklinklink