Invader Zim FanCharacters RP-FoodCourtia Underground

Foxy10 posted on Jul 19, 2013 at 03:48AM
Okay the last foodcortia RP died out quickly but what abou the underground! Little did you guys know that there are miles of underground tunnels throughout the planet.

And also this is a new style or RP..... Paragraph RP. >:3 don't freak out I think we've been doing the Script style of RP long enough time to take off those training wheels now! X3 By the way try not to puppeteer anyone's character that's a no no bad! X3 lol.

Invader Zim FanCharacters 49 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Foxy10 said…
(Here goes me :3)

Two small vortians walked through the abandoned maintenance shaft. It was dark and dingie with many rusted wires and other such objects littering the floors. One of the two goat-like creatures shivered and clenched onto the other. "Tina I don't think we should continue its dark and scary down here." She whimpered, the other one still cheery with a cat like grin continued to walk unphased. "Don't worry Annie I know were I'm going." She said excitedly. They then came to a hole in the wall it was pitch black and a cool breeze came from it. "There they are" Tina explained, "the underground caverns!" Her voice echoed through the place.
Больше года SaraTheDog said…
YAY PARAGRAPH- I don't know how to come in 030'
Misty199 commented…
oh joy! :D and me niether ? o-o Больше года
Foxy10 commented…
Ты guys get creative I knows Ты can do it -w- Больше года
Misty199 commented…
creativitys meh middle name! xD или was it bob.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. :3 Больше года
Foxy10 commented…
Horray *rainbow apears* X3 meow! Больше года
(I THINKS I FOUNDS A WAY 8'D)

Tech ran towards the sound of the echos fecklessly, wanting to know what it was. How she got down there? She must have lost her muffins. Zinc ran after her yelling with anger until Tech finally saw Tina and jumped on her head.

(so short xD)
Больше года Misty199 said…
(ill try :3)

Me, Mason, Misty, and Ema approached Tina and Annie and said hello. Misty looked through the hole and yelled "YOUR STUPID" and it responded back with a echo "your stupid!" . Misty muttered and yelled again "IM STUPID" and responded back again "im stupid !" . She laughed. "I love this hole"
Me, Mason and Ema face palmed.

(taaaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaa)
Tech jumped from Tina's head ton Misty's head "DA HOLE LIKE YOU!" she squealed in an annoying manner as Zinc grabbed Tech and growled quite angerly "Why....WHY WOULD YOU. COME RUNNING HERE. FOR. A. STUPID. MUFFIN?" Zinc flung Tech to ground in anger "OWWY! IMMA GLAD I CAN'T FEELS PAIN!" Tech yelled with a stupid grin on her face.
Больше года Foxy10 said…
Tina looked at her friends. "Nice of you guys to join us >:3" Annie grabbed onto her sisters arm. "This is scary what if we all get lost in there?" She whined softly. Tina patted her head and walked into the hole. "Don't worry guys I know where I'm going" Annie took out a flashlight and hesitantly walked in as well. "....oh okay big sister....*gulp*...."
"Scary?" Zinc said confused "it's a HOLE. Not a black hole."
Больше года Foxy10 said…
Annie turned slightly to look at Zinc. "It's whats in the hole that I'm afraid of" The flash light shined on Tina. "Oh it's fine they won't hurt us!" She said cheerfully as she pranced off into the darkness. "Hey!Wait for me!" Annie cried rushing in after Tina.
"Idiots. Idiots everwhere" Zinc said while picking up Tech and following for no real reason. "YAY! ADVENTURE!" Tech yelled.
Misty sharpens her teeth and bites the air with her jaws " its ok Annie :3 ill eat them". Mason with a depressed face "guuuhh.. you can barely see in here you know" . Ema glanced at Mason . " I think I can help with that". Ema uses her gem and creates a pink lantern in thin air and slowly floats it around. Misty glares at it "ooooooooooh"
"Purrrrrrrrty colors" Tech says as she gazes at the light. She took a bite from her muffin and hopped on Misty's head adorably. ":3 nom nom nom...."
Больше года Foxy10 said…
The cave was slightly lit now by the pink orb. "Yeah that helps a bit" Annie announced with glee happy to be a bit out of the dark. Tina leads the way through the large cavern. "This way everyone they can't be far! X3"
Misty, Mason, Ema, and Me follow
(so short xD)
"I'll bite," Zinc said in an annoyed tone "WHAT are you looking for anyway? Ugly trolls? 'Cause if you are, you need to know, that i'm surrounded by them e.e" She said as she motioned to everyone besides her self. "Can you not SEE that?". Tech continued to chew her muffin loving it so very much.
Больше года Foxy10 said…
They all go deeper into the cave there foot steps echoing behind them. "Nope" Tina responded happily, "We're looking for the Kerin girls Terra and Tink" She skipped merrily through the dark cavern. Annie shined the flashlight around. "Lewis and Clark usually keep them locked up down here because they say they're are theirs... :<" Annie said sorrowful. "It must be boring and scary down here day after day."
"Who cares? NO ONE. They must be weak if they can't get out themselves. After this, someones gonna get punched. BY ME." She replied "And who's Louie and Cank?" She asked, getting their names wrong and still very angered.
Misty paused "Lewis and Clark you say.. why their the most hideous creatures ive ever seen.. especially .." she hesitates. " ccccCLARkkk......" she continued to walk. Mason, Ema, and Me looked worried. with a disturbed look on my face ".... well im not getting punched.." I said. "well I hope you do.." Mason said
Больше года Foxy10 said…
"Oh my violence and it's probably not easy being mates with Lewis and Clark n_n;" Tina said blankly. Annie hides behind Tina when they heard something fall off in the distance echoing throughout the cave. "Oh dear what was that big sis?" She grabbed onto her arm, "I told you this was a bad idea... X<"
"Maybe it's the sound....Of all you being dorks." Zinc laughed. Tech gasped "NOISE! 83" Tech ran towards the noise like the little idiot she is.
Around Misty's eyes grew black. She crawled on the ceiling of the cave and grabbed Tech. "shush little one~ you don't wanna disturb the monsters.." Misty said as she let down Tech. She let go and landed clean on her feet and continued walking.
Больше года Foxy10 said…
"It must have been just the wind :3" Tina said skipping merrily. "There's no wind in caves big sister..." Annie said a little scared now. They were now deep in the cave coming across broken pipes and other such weirdness even bones from time to time.
Misty looks around "yeesh someone doesn't clean their mess up when they eat -_-" Misty said. Mason stepping on the bones like he's not amused. Ema steps on a bone and shivers from the cracking sound "My.. uhh theres a lot of bones here.. hehe.." Ema said. I pass her without a single care. "Its just bones Ema you'll get use to it" I said stepping on them. Ema gulped.
"This getting pointless." Zinc said feeling more annoyed than ever. "I haves a little person in mah head :D" Tech said while bouncing around. "Your stupid. So VERY stupid. When are we going to get there so I can PUNCH someone for this?!" Zinc exclaimed.
Больше года Foxy10 said…
"were almost there Mrs. Cranky face" Tina said playfully unphased by the piles of bones. Annie is now cowering in fear behind Tina. "*snifff* >^< ....* There are now blue crystals glowing softy illuminating the caverns. "Were super close now >:3" Tina announced.
Misty puts her goggles on. " Hmmm...". Ema gently makes the lantern disappear with her powers.
"Question. Why don't we just run? >:U This hell hole is getting on my nerve." Zinc said "Ooooooooooh pretty lights" Tech said as she gazed at them.
Больше года Foxy10 said…
"Ohh what's wrong you scared Ziny? >:3" Tina taughted while prancing up to a large crystal and poking it. "Yep that's blue!" Annie shook her head at her sister. Then a sound caught her attention."What are you doing here....?
Misty, Mason, Me, and Ema looked
"Oh great. MORE drama. Like me needed it. <.<" Zincsaid annoyed. Tech looked also.
Больше года Foxy10 said…
The voice stepped out into the light, Clark. "Oh dear :<" Annie said. Clark strifed to the left and looked over the group. "You guys better have a good reason to be hear your sticking up the place with you nasty smell..." Tina turned to the group. "RUN AWAY! >:3" Tina then swiftly ran past Clark into the deeper part of the cave Annie trying to keep up with her.
Misty grunted "It was already smelly when we got here..". Ema, Mason, and Me backed away. Misty looked at us then frowned.
"Wait what. Stinking up the place? GOD your stupid. That horrible smell you smell is YOU. IDIOTS WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! >:U" She told clark and ran off to keep up with Tina and Annie. Tech just stood there.
Больше года Foxy10 said…
"oooh well if it is Mrs. No fun Zinc heheheheh!! >:]" Clark teased as she ran past him, he looked over the group and turned to Misty. "Grrrr... what are you doing here go away you horrible monster!" Clark snarled as he laid his antennas flat down on his head.
last edited Больше года
Zinc heard what he said and stopped. She headed back. "Your dead. >:U Last straw, i'm lettin' it out on this low like."
Misty hissed "who you calling horrible monster HORRIBLE MONSTER!" Misty said with anger.
Mason, Me, and Ema worried.
Больше года Foxy10 said…
"Bring it on all of you!!!" Clark shouted readying his claws. "COME ON!" before he could pounce he stopped dead in his tracks and ran towards were Tina and Annie had ran off to. Swiftly and silently slipping away.
"COWARD!" Zinc yelled out and ran after him. Tech followed.
Misty shocked. "GGRR oh no you don't" She ran after him on her fours. She ran and ran grabbed onto his leg. She digged her feet into the dirt trying to get a grip. "HA!" Misty said
Больше года Foxy10 said…
Clark wiggles free and growls at them. "GO AWAY I'M BUSY!!" He crawled up on the ceiling like spiderman and continued to runaway passing Tina and Annie below.
"Oh Dear mm.." Ema said in fear. Ema used her powers and trapped Clark in an orb of Pink in which he could not escape. "HA you got him nice work Ema" Misty said. Ema shivered.
Больше года Foxy10 said…
"LET ME GO YOU FOOLS!!" Clark screamed clawing at the orb. "IF I DON'T GET THERE FIRST LEWIS WILL!!" he kicked at the orb almost cracking it. "let me ...GO!!!!"
"Im afraid we cant do that Clark" Misty said with a smirk on her face. Ema immediately began to stress and couldn't hold on to the orb much longer. The orb flickered black and pink and broke. Ema fell to the floor weak. "WHA!? WHATS WITH THE GET UP!?" Misty said shocked. "Ema wake up ! " I said confused. Mason just stared.
Больше года Foxy10 said…
Clark have a death glare at Misty, he backed away and hissed then turn and ran disappearing into darkness. Upon running he past Tina and Annie again. "Hey dare Clark :3" Tina said cheerfully. Clark paid no attention and kept running. "Shut up female I don't have time for you!!"
GUHH! WHATEVER WE DIDN'T NEED YOU!" Misty shouted at Clark. Ema tried to get up. "Oh.. My sorry.. I just.. couldn't hold on any longer..". "That's ok Ema" I said giving her a hand.
Zinc finally caught up to Tina and Annie. "You oki? 83" Tech asked Ema as she sat on the floor.
Ema groaned " Yes dear .. im fine ^^; .. just a little weak". Misty looked at Ema "will this help?.." Misty put her hands on Ema's chest and healed her a little. Ema was full of energy. "My Misty.. where did you learn that?" Ema said. "Uh oh I dunno I was just born with it .. I guess :B".
Больше года Foxy10 said…
Tina and Annie turn to them. "Oh dear I'm glad to see you're alright :<" Tina said a little worried. Annie pulled on Tina's arm. "Uhh big sis is that a giant mech over there." Tina looks and nods, "yep :3 and it's point a gun at us! ^w^ .....oh no.
Zinc looked at the mech "e.e....It looks stupid."
Misty, Mason, Ema, and Me stay still and silent.