Захватчик Зим Im srry for being an жопа, попка everybody......

SweetSponge posted on Jul 23, 2011 at 09:14AM
hey guys, all u pplz tht think im an ass, bitch, idiot, etc. im soooooo srry for the things i said and did 2 yrs ago. this is specifically for all my friends tht i argued with, zagrfreak, dragie, and all of zagrfreak's friends who hate me for being a bitch to zagrfreak.
Zagrfreak, im so srry 4 wht i said and did, but tht was 2 yrs ago, ive stayed up until 5 in the morning going through evrything and taking down my stupid comments on your pics and my stupid pics, I was extremley immature back then, and im REALLy srry for all tht, i woud hve done this a lot sooner, but i got grounded from the internet 4 a long time...so Zagrfreak, her friends, and my friends, i am DEEPLY sorry for being such a jerk, zagrfreak, you are an amazing artist and totaly 4get wht i said 2 years ago, come to think of it, im pretty sure i was just jealous of your skills...anyways, i hope all of the ppl tht i offended and pissed off will forgive me for being such an idiot from 2 yrs ago......and if you want to, id like to be friends with you all....

Захватчик Зим 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года SweetSponge said…
hmmm
i really hope you can all forgive me....