INXS INXS autograph help

Chunders posted on Jun 26, 2011 at 10:56AM
Hey guys - I really need some help and am wondering if anyone could help me. I've stupidly bid on autographs on e bay and am dubious now about their authenticity - need a concrete reason to get out of paying. Does anyone have the band's autograph around the Kick era to compare their signatures with my photo? It would be really helpful! x

INXS 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Mikescott67_ said…
it'changed all the time no way of knowing real or not
Больше года jaineybee said…
Hi, I have genuine autographed pics if you are interested? Can show u at least what they look like, after kick tho I think.
Больше года trektrekker said…
Hello. I have a signed Michael Hutchence portrait from INXS concert i Portland, OR (USA) in 1988. I was at the time working as a photographer for the newspaper The Oregonian, and was assigned to shoot the show. The writer of in the paper was a friend with one of the bandmemebers, and we went to the afterparty. Michael was not very pleased with the photo (I had of course rushed to the darkroom after shooting first three songs) but he signed after all. I can of course prove the autetuisty of the shot, and my position in the newspaper at the time. Contact me via PM in interresseted.