iPod How to Play iPod Музыка on A Computer

Fiona1989 posted on Aug 01, 2018 at 01:53AM
Q: I have an intimate friend, we love to listen to music while chatting. I like collecting music so that when i visit her, we can share those music. Absolutely, I will bring my iPod to her house and want to play iPod music through her computer speakers or computer-connected stereo. Can I connect my iPod to my friend's computer and listen to the music through the speakers? I am also planning to put some music from her computer to my iPod.

A: Of course, you can play your iPod on a computer with the help of Syncios Free iPod Music Manager, which is a professional iPod media manager designed for moving iPod music, videos to computer thus you can play these iPod songs, movies on whichever and whosever computer that is available.

How to Play Music from iPod through Computer ?

Simply download and install this iPod Music Manager first before playing music from iPod on computer.

What this free iPod media manager can do for you:
Transfer (Sync) music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more between PC & iOS:
Create, edit and manage iPad/iPhone/iPod playlists.
Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod.
Massive free resources: videos, wallpapers, ringtones for iPhone, iPad, iPod.
Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.

Step-by-step to play iPod music on a computer:
listen to iPod on a computer

1. Connect your iPod to the computer and then launch Syncios Free iPod media manager.

2. Click Media tab on the left panel and choose the audio type from right panel, including Music, Ringtones,Podcasts, Audiobooks, Voice Memos, and iTunes U.

3. To play iPod music on computer, chose the music you want to share and click "Export" button to copy music from iPod to computer.

You can share these music and enjoy the nice moment with your friend now !

Read More: link
 Q: I have an intimate friend, we Любовь to listen to Музыка while chatting. I like collecting Музыка so t

iPod No Ответы