IU 140601 IU on the last день of small theatre concert!!

MissDIU posted on Jul 08, 2015 at 10:48AM
Usually, when we think back about moments in the past, we recall to ourselves, “Ah, I was really good back then, I was in my prime then.” I just didn’t know it then. I was really happy back then. I was having a good time… Interestingly, these days I keep having those thoughts. That when I turn around and look back at all this in future, I would think to myself that at this moment I was having my most beautiful time. That’s what I keep thinking as I get through the day. While performing for this concert.

So umm it’s really the first time I’m feeling like that though? It’s like I’m living through the day itself, yet often I would be thinking to myself, “Today is really the day that years later, when I think back, I’d say these were my best memories.”

Of course, other than the first day (laughs) I was really nervous on my first day, that’s why. But from the next day onwards, I felt really happy. I felt that I was a really happy person and as I looked into the eyes of the audience, I thought, “Oh, any moment now, I’ll start to get tired of this”, but seeing their smiling faces, in that instant, I felt, “Ah, I’m feeling loved right now, ah I’m feeling really loved right now.”

So after performing, on my way home, I felt extremely happy. I had restless nights over the two weeks that I was having my small theatre concert, as I thought to myself and felt sorry about how this would be the final night. Even though I was in the middle of a concert, I already felt like having another concert.

I’ve made many mistakes with my lyrics, talked a lot of gibberish in between my songs, and on some days, I thought I didn’t sing as well as I should have, but thank you everyone for filling in those empty spaces for me bit by bit, ah so that’s why they say the audience make up part of the concert and that was something that really struck me this time.

What I’m really thankful for towards all of you is that this moment right now is probably one of the rarest days in my whole life. I’m 100% sure, that day by day, these pieces are made up of all 450 of you seated here. That’s something that a kid like me is really thankful for. So thank you very much and I want to tell you everyday that I’m really happy these days. Usually, towards the end of my concert, I tend to lose focus, so I haven’t managed to say this yet, but I’m saying it now since it’s the last day. Thank you very very much for being by my side.

Source: link
 Usually, when we think back about moments in the past, we recall to ourselves, “Ah, I was really go

IU No Ответы