Джейкоб и Белла New Eclipse Look :)

Irreversible posted on Jul 04, 2010 at 11:16PM
Hey guys . In here you can post your banners , icons , quotes for the new spot look . You can too discuss some other ideas like what scenes do you wanna use & such . Now that we got our Jacob/Bella kiss , we shall not wasted ;)

The deadline for banners & icons should be something around next month or maybe earlier . It depends in how many banners we get in & when I think that is all the banners they are going to summit, I will make the pick & you guys will decide . That goes for the motto too . Post quotes from book or movie & we would make a pick too & choose . Have fun guys ! <3

Джейкоб и Белла 29 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года cr6zym0nkeyiz said…
trying to find a HQ pic of thr kiss, not having any luck...but here is a banner i made:

trying to find a HQ pic of thr kiss, not having any luck...but here is a banner i made:
here is another one i made that i like much better:

here is another one i made that i like much better:
Больше года gracery said…
Anyone know where I can get caps?
Больше года katiecain said…
Lovely banners cr6zym0nkeyiz!

gracery, I don't think I have really seen any of the actual movie except these of the kiss: link you could also try Taylor or Kristen fansites :)

I was just thinking though, the people who haven't been able to see it yet may get spoiled?
@katiecain: thank you.

OMG. i've been trying like forever to find pics of j/b caps. thanks for the link. i didnt wanna go through the twilight spot photos b/c i would take forever to find. ill try another banner wit pics from the link u posted.
so here is the other banner i made wit the kiss scene:

so here is the other banner i made wit the Kiss scene:
Больше года x-Sophie-Jade-x said…
hmmm
I kept trying to make a banner but it just won't turn out right. I've given up and am just sticking with this one even though it's really not great. Oh well, i tried. :(
 I kept trying to make a banner but it just won't turn out right. I've дана up and am just sticking w
I really love this icon! It's so perfect! And honestly I love the motto that's already up + it's a quote from Eclipse.
 I really Любовь this icon! It's so perfect! And honestly I Любовь the Слоган that's already up + it's a qu
Больше года CullenSisters-X said…
smile
This is my idea for a banner :)
 This is my idea for a banner :)
and there's also an icon; (I love the motto that's already there by the way :D)
last edited Больше года
 and there's also an icon; (I Любовь the Слоган that's already there by the way :D)
Are we picking a banner first then doing an icon to match or picking at the same time? I can't make banners but I can do icons are we submitting them now yeah? :)
not really satisfied wit any of my banners b/ci wish they had some more j/b pics and HQ one at that, but oh well..her is my other banner:

not really satisfied wit any of my banners b/ci wish they had some еще j/b pics and HQ one at that,
here is the same one wit different coloring:

here is the same one wit different coloring:
Больше года Irreversible said…
Are we picking a banner first then doing an icon to match or picking at the same time? I can't make banners but I can do icons are we submitting them now yeah? :)

I was thinking on doing the banner picking first & after to the icon one . & yes , you can summit every banner & icon right now until I announce when this is close .
& for all the ones that had commented about the motto . Yes , I know that this one is from Eclipse but maybe another guys would want another one . I'm making a pick about it right now :)

Btw guys , totally gorgeous banners & icons that it's really hard to choose a favorite <3
Holly (xoheartinohioxo) Gave suggestions for the motto in the pick I made for the ones that will like that we change it ! Gonna & pick if you want to the change the motto or not :D

smile
This is my other idea for a banner, not the best, but, oh well :)
 This is my other idea for a banner, not the best, but, oh well :)
Больше года HotStunner said…
I Made Some Icons.

1#
 I Made Some Icons. 1#
Here's The Other One , 2#
 Here's The Other One , 2#
And Finally , 3#
 And Finally , 3#
meh
Those are nice but lacedeer on LiveJournal (link) made them and asked that they weren't posted anywhere else so we shouldn't use them.
Maybe we could ask her if we could use them for the spot . I don't think she would have a problem .
Maybe we could ask her if we could use them for the spot . I don't think she would have a problem .
Il Ask Her Tomorrow :) If You Want ?
Il Ask Her Tomorrow :) If You Want ?
Of course . Her icons are beautiful & one of them may fit the new look :)
Больше года mdigs73 said…
here's mine
 here's mine
and another
 and another
another
 another
Больше года Brysis said…
My fav banner is the first one from crazymonkey and the icon from sophie-jade!
Have you decided what motto you´re going to put up?
BANNER PICK UP ! CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE !
another amazing icon ..
 another amazing Иконка ..